PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Orenda Agency

Great customer support. Definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to make a makeover of their shopify basic theme.

September 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely words you have shared.
I am happy that I was able to assist you and support you to solve the theme conflict issues with your PageFly pages.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live Chat if you have any problems when using PageFly. We are always willing to help you. Your satisfaction is our mission.

Max - PageFly Team

Cleo Harper

Location Australia

Brilliant app! We love PageFly and the ease of making and creating pages. It is so simple and straight forward. The customer service is unbelievable - so quick to reply at all hours of the day and even the weekend. It's Sunday night in Australia and Aldwin has been on live with me for the past hour to help with a small issue, no request is too big. Can't fault that!

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you so much for this awesome review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Atlasio Inc.

Awesome page builder, and awesome support! Really easy to use once you get the hang of it. Make all kinds of pages!

September 6, 2020

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Paula - PageFly Team

Wine's Bay

Location Czechia

Absolutely happy with the app and support I was provided throughout the process of building a landing page. It's really easy to use!

September 17, 2020

Hi,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we do appreciate this. We are so happy that we can help you to solve your problems.
Our team will try our best to support you anytime you need.

Feel free to drop messages in the live chat if you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Lojas Wise

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Im using this app to make landing pages. Its really intuitive to use and the support team answered my question in a few minutes. What I would like to see its more videos about making a landing page, not just editing the templates.

September 6, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Kravia Enterprises

Location India

Trying to adapt and enjoying the Features, would be more better if Custom icons could have been there, option to upload.

September 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

EMIRAT Shopping World

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Easy to use PageBuilder. Good templates. Awesome support. Fixed a small problem very fast. Thank you!

September 6, 2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

danenstore

Location Bosnia & Herzegovina

The best app on the Shopify app store. They have great customer support. This app is great. I RECOMMEND

Hi Nenad,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Best assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Cute and Caszh

This App is so helpful, I was having trouble converting potential buyers with my homemade product pages and home page, but once I downloaded this app and configured my product page and the home page I have seen almost 3x more conversion

September 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to assist you.
Feel free to reach out to us any day, any time if you have any questions at all. We're here to help 24/7!

Touqir | PageFly Team

Little Moon Essentials

I used this app after my client had the need for custom pages that shopify wasn't too flexible with out of the box. Although there is an initial learning curve (as with any new software) support has been lightning fast and effective. Salem in particular has helped me a couple times and really knows what he's doing over there. Thanks guys!

September 7, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team