PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
PageFly
4.9
Edited October 19, 2022

Best App for building any kind of page easily. Highly recommended! Very easy and efficient. Superb performance.
Best customer support. Thank you!

ElephantPlate
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Ajay Mohan,
Thank you so much for using our app to build your store.
I hope you can make more sales to give more value to your customer.
Like you, We always want to give the best value to our customers.

We provide 24/7 support so please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

PageFly Team

Edited July 20, 2021

Great product and support. You can easily create awesome not much template looking pages with ease also custom codes CSS js really makes everything pretty smooth

LADUORA
Time spent using app: 2 months
PageFly replied July 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review.
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

July 20, 2021

Great app, also the customer support team. Reply very quickly and super professional. Solve all of my issues immediately. Highly recommend!

BallinHK Production Ltd
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
PageFly replied July 21, 2021

Hi, thank you so much for contacting us via Live chat. I am so happy that I and my team could be able to help you to solve your issues.

We are available 24/7 so if you need help, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Zita - PageFly Team

July 20, 2021

The app alone is great. But the customer service is even better. Highly recommended! The guys are always available and extremely helpful, whenever you need them or have questions.

Garipalli
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PageFly replied July 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review, it really made my day! I am so happy we could solve all issues together, and it is really nice working with you.

Anytime you need our support, please do not hesitate to contact us again, we are always here to assist you 24/7

Best regards,
Jimi- PageFly Team

July 20, 2021

Great platform for creating regular pages and landing pages. Support is very fast and effective. I recommend. Ótima plataforma para criar páginas habituais e landing pages. O suporte é muito rápido e eficaz. Recomendo.

Casa da Facilidade Shop
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hello Casa da Facilidade Shop,

Lana here from PageFly

On behalf of PageFly, We would like to thank you for your lovely review. You made our day
We will try our best day by day actually.