PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pairess

This is a fantastic app. There is no reason to pay for expensive developers when you can DIY through PageFly. The app takes a bit of getting used to, since it has a lot of functionality that allows you to easily customize so many different things. But once you get used to it, anything is possible! Also, the support is phenomenal. Couldn't recommend this app enough.

August 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review PageFly, I am happy to hear that you had a good experience with us.
We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime when you face any issues.
Even sometimes it happens that you want to do something but you don't know where to start from well that is why we are here for. ;)

Max - PageFly Team

Hava Artwork

The Support of this App is very good and they have many different functions to apply different style of pages!

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Jolex

This is a fantastic app and the support is the best I've experienced, I'd highly recommend it to everyone.

August 17, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

The Macaron Boutique

Cust online support from Emad was amazing. Quick and efficient resolution by answering my question. Edit was performed that I could not figure out myself.

August 17, 2020

Thanks so much for the high praise! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Forever Grips Gaming Accessories

Customer Service is amazing! I would recommend coming to PageFly when wanting to customize your pages a bit more than Shopify allows you to.

August 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your generous review. It keeps us driven to improve our service. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

Lumiere Skin Co

Amazing functionality and customer service, I was able to create a much more professional aesthetic. The customer support team helped me several times with design issues and were very quick to respond.
Highly recommended app which will save you hundreds on themes!

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

solucoesinfinitas

I use this app to create landing pages for my products that I sell, the 24/7 chat works just GREAT. But in the other hand, the Silver Plan should offer more product pages to publish.

August 17, 2020

Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

Techno-deals

WOW ! PageFly est LA MEILLEURE app pour développer des pages , sont support est super ! Ils m'on aidés immédiatement a régler mon problème que j'essaillais de régler pendant plusieurs heure , Je vous recommander a 110% PageFly , Merci beaucoup !

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

SCHMEAR Naturals

the app it has been seamless and their support team was quick & thorough in answering my questions regarding updates

August 17, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

surreal vibes

The APP is honestly a game-changer that makes building a webpage easier than I've ever experienced with all the modifications included & they're fantastic customer support it is a must-have for every serious entrepreneur. So if you are curious about it just give it a try you won't be let down!

August 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words! It was truly a pleassure to assist you and I wish you great success with your project.
Hope you keep enjoying the app!

Lucian - PageFly Team