PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Ginsberg+Chan Wine Merchants Asia

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 years

I use this app to create a more customised look to our collection pages. It's easy to use and I like the various templates that help inpsire and educated us on what we can do with our shop pages.

November 2, 2020

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly. I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

DermaGen by Botanical Chemist

Location Australia

Great app, I can do so much more with this than the standard Shopify editor.
Support is also outstanding

November 2, 2020

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Buy_Andy

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very fast indeed. It really impressed me that they gave such a quick solution among what I have worked on so far. Friendly, courteous and solution oriented. Thank you, I hope we can work together for a long time. I recommend it to everyone with peace of mind.

November 2, 2020

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with PageFly quality, so please let us know if your building experience was anything short of excellent. We look forward to satisfying you. Have a great day!

OhmGnomes

This app has been a sincerely wonderful tool. While it has its limitations like most apps do, this one has been a need tool to go along with the clunky and not super beautiful Shopify platform. I really enjoy the layout of this app and would recommend it. I will be adding it to my 2nd store!

November 2, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

We provide 24/7 support via Livechat in-app or email: happytohelp@pagefly.io. Please reach out if you need help.

Randy | PageFly Team

SharkVeillance

Customer support is great! Touqir helped fix the problem and the landing page was ready to post! Very good support!

Hi Vladi,

I really appreciate your time which spends on writing the review, It was very nice of you. It motivates us to continue working hard thank you again.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Pet Mais Feliz

Location Brazil

Ótimo atendimento, sempre quando preciso recebo ajuda. Great custumer service, any time i need, they are there to help.

November 2, 2020

Olá Vitor. Foi muito bom você deixar aqui essa palavra gentil. Tenha certeza de que continuaremos melhorando nossos serviços para usuários valiosos do PageFly como você.

Mais uma vez, obrigado pelas palavras amorosas que você compartilhou, e obrigado por ser a melhor parte do PageFly.

Angel | PageFly Team

The Life Hack Alley

Location Mexico

Tienen un increíble servicio al cliente. Siempre me ayudan y contestar muy rápido. Nunca me han quedado mal. Además la app es muy fácil de usar. Los recomiendo mucho!

November 2, 2020

"Hola Juan de verdad muchas gracias por esta reseña de 5 estrellas significa mucho para nosotros, eres muy gentil. Ten la seguridad de que seguiremos mejorando nuestros servicios para valiosos usuarios de PageFly como usted.

Una vez más, gracias por las amorosas palabras que ha compartido y gracias por ser la mejor parte de PageFly.

Angel | PageFly Team

Equal Hands

the app is great, easy to use, nicely build and customer service is amazing!! Always very helpful and prompt. I highly recommended it.

November 2, 2020

We would just like to say thank you for the good review. We are very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be here without customers like you.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you, again, and have a great day!

Brightr® Sleep

Great app and great customer service! Very easy to use it and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Best way to build your own website.

November 2, 2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

The POD Revolution

Hard to fault the product and even harder to do so with the great support team! Still getting my head around the software, but the online tutorials helps immensely

November 2, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Jamil!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Cheers!