PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Handy Shop

Great app, even better customer service. No faults!

Now I just have to fill up space because there is a minimum of 100 characters to write a review. That's the only minor fault... This review panel lol

August 19, 2020

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Paula - PageFly Team

Himelhoch's LLC

Shagar was super helpful in walking me through a technical problem. He explained it and told me the steps to take. He stayed with me the whole time. I am learning to use this app and excited by all the possibilities.
He helped me a second time with an issue that connected to some SEO concerns. My head was spinning, but with collaborator access, he fixed everything. So grateful!

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your precious comments, please reach us anytime for any issues, queries helps.

Shagar - PageFly Team

147 Springs

Thank you, Salem! I appreciate your help in fixing the issue to the shop's homepage. Keep it up.. :)

August 17, 2020

On Behalf of the PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust, rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Salem | PageFly Team

Crodiabetik

Very professional, kindly and fast. Staff resolving problem very fast! It would take me hours but for them is minutes. Thank you.

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Tea to a Tee

Very useful when Shopify themes pages (especially product pages) are not very well designed and you want to customise them. Pagefly helps you make your product pages look exactly the way you want them with almost every customisation option you can think of, which will help you make changes to boost conversion.

However I take one star off as it is quite difficult to figure out how to use this product in the beginning, as there are many page elements and it is unclear how to use them. It can also get very frustrating when you create a page for a particular device but the alignment of your page elements in another device is completely off, and you have to spend time to rework that. Having said that, support is very responsive and helpful whenever you run into any trouble so overall I would definitely recommend.

August 19, 2020

We were thrilled to read your 4-star review for PageFly. We are so glad that you found PageFly was a fabulous choice for your store.

We can understand that it is not easy to get started to use PageFly and it seemed to make you overwhelmed and confused. And we are trying to improve PageFly better and better every day.
Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.

Thank you again for your great feedback, we will base on your feedback to improve PageFly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

Patronus Online Shop

TO be honest, it takes a little bit of time to get used to the editor, but once you are there, you have plenty of option to create what you like.
The support is especially helpful and is very eager to solve any problem you have. Can defenitely recommend the app!

August 17, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

ninefoot studio | Surf Swimwear

I try it for free the first time. because I want an app to customize the look of my blog posts. Having a look I realize that you can customize the entire website. The customer service chat works amazing and if you have any question they help you really quickly

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your precious comments, we're happy to hear that you're loving our product & support.
Rest assured we will keep improving it more so we can provide you much more smooth support going forward even in this pandemic situation.

Please, reach us anytime, and we will be right here to help. ;)

Shagar - PageFly Team

Lojas Bizz

Excelente aplicativo. O atendimento do suporte é muito rápido e nos atendem com muita simpatia e precisão.

Dharma Publishing

This is a fantastic app for customizing all your pages. Not only is the app extremely helpful for a non-artistic coder the customer support is off the charts helpful. I had the pleasure to work with Randy to get a problem I was having solved and we figured out the problem in a matter of minutes. I highly recommend this app and company.

August 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your generous review. It keeps us driven to improve our service. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

Wig Closet

Emad was so patient and really knowledgeable and helpful. He also answered all my questions super promptly :)

August 17, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team