PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

simplisourcing

needed some help with linking collection pages, great support, fast and very helpful thanks so much

Simply Serenity Co.

Incredible app. Does everything you wish Shopify could do out of the box. It completely replaces so many other apps.

Club Nostalgic UK | Quality Unique Apparel, Prints & More from '90s & '00s Pop Culture

This app is amazing if you want much more customization than what Shopify lets you...but with the same amount of ease and layout. The customer service is also outstanding and I'm happy with everything!

Swissx Wellness - For The Higher Good!

Excellent app!

I've used PageFly extensively this year to build and customize multiple sites for my clients - always with excellent results!

Note: If I could, I'd rate this a 4.5 stars:

In my experience, Pagefly offers the best, most flexible set of tools and features for extending Shopify's default templates and fleshing out your site with custom pages.

I've had a few frustrating bugs and usability issues with PageFly - but overall, it's a very slick, dependable app - and they provide EXCELLENT, real-time Chat support. Each time I've had issues, they've helped me quickly figure out a fix.

Thanks for everything, guys! :)

Noel Suthers
Creative Director / Developer

Smart Home Assistant™

Very good page builder. I love it...and the customer servicesbare so nice and ready to help 24/7....

KitchenMadMess

I am using the free version and works surprisingly good. I only wish it had Vitals integration but there is a code you can paste and .. works just the same

Ekrin Athletics

Easy to use and better than some of the other page editors I've used. You can add more customization with this app while still being very easy to use for drag and drop.

G·LEM

I used this app to make almost all the pages from my store and it´s simple to use. You can build beautiful pixel perfect pages! Also the support from the app is amazing and everytime I need them they always are there. 100% recommended.

Joy Resolve UK

Its great being able to do our shop design in house and test different designs and layouts without needing to contract a web designer everytime!

The biggest benefit with these guys is their customer service, I had a major mishap (my fault) and they were able to sort it out in under 20 minutes of me contacting them. Amazing.

Shout out to Nathan for the help!

St Johns Fragrance Co LLC™

Shagar was extremely helpful and patient! He took the time to show me exactly how to solve my problems. Highly recommend him!