PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Marrfish Home Delivery

Buyer beware! Missing basic features... you can find more advanced stuff on MS Word! Had to custom code stuff I needed - even the Shopify BLOG is more advanced in some aspects. Buyer beware!

November 23, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for such detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly.

We really value your opinion and this helps us to know what we are doing and give us more encouragement to improve PageFly better and better. We’ve just taken your thoughts and opinions to heart and we would love to make things right to meet your needs so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.

We are always looking forward to your more suggestions and recommendations and we hope that we can help you anytime you need so feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or need help.

MS SECRET

Location France

The App is really nice ! Lot of features and option. But the best is the customer service. Most reactive service i have ever seen

October 26, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy that we're able to solve your problem real quick.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. Our pleasure to assist you! :)

Alex - PageFly Team

Holly Ball

Great customisation available to tweak pages to our liking. If there's an issue, an awesome support team to help their customers. Highly recommended!

October 26, 2020

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Kate - Customer Success Manager

krkc&co

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is the first time I have used this software, it is not very easy to operate, and the customer service response is relatively slow, but the customer service is very patient to answer questions, and give a more convenient method, I think I will operate this software smoothly

November 2, 2020

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review for PageFly.
We are so happy that we were able to help you to solve your problems.

We know that when first starting using PageFly, it can make you feel confused, and as you mentioned in the review, it's not very easy to use.
Therefore, we hope that you can use PageFly more and we can work with you on the long road. We also have been trying our best to improve PageFly more friendly and better.

If you have any further questions, please let us know via the Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

Sconvolto

Location Italy

Lets you customize your page quickly, yet offer the ability to easily integrate your CSS code for deeper customization. Customer service is one of the best I ever used. And the basic plan is free, so you can try it to its full extent without worries. I'm very happy with Pagefly, saved me a lot of work!

October 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

Betsy & Brandt's

Awesome Customer support!
Prompt and excellent communication.
Friendly and knowledgeable support staff.

November 2, 2020

We really appreciate your detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly . Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.
Our whole PageFly team is trying day and night to improve PageFly better for customers.
And we truly appreciate your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future.

Please feel free to contact us via the Live chat whenever you have any questions.

My Web Concepts

Great app. We use this at MyWebConcepts.com to do some advanced design work for some of our agency's client stores.

Hi Rich,

I really appreciate your time which spends on writing the review, it was very nice of you. It motivates us to continue working hard thank you again.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Anouqet

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Used another app for page building, but removed as the typography styling did not work. This app works perfectly. The live chat allows me to send enquiry to staffs for any questions I have. Received instruction that is suer easy to understand to to edit the elements. 100% Recommended.

Hi Elena,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

DIYAIRCONKIT.COM

Location Singapore

Live support was great and responsive. My issues was resolve almost immediately. Pagefly is cost worthy compare to other page builders, the loading was greatly improved

October 26, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Angle | PageFly Team

Finchley Camino

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is fantastic! It helped me easily design my site exactly how I imagined it. But the best part is their live chat with the most incredibly helpful staff! I definitely recommend this app!

You are so kind Elana!
Thank you so much for your 5 stars review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Angle | PageFly Team