PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 13, 2020

I would recommend this app 100%. The customisation of pages is extensive and if you have any problems, the chat is phenomenal. I only have the free version so far, but the ability to build great pages is vastly superior to basic Shopify. I would like to give a huge shout out to Angel Bermudez who went above and beyond in helping me with a Shopify problem which was totally outside the Pagefly app!! How's that for customer service. Thank you Angel

Jan Adams Art Studio
Time spent using app: 28 days
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

At PageFly we are always willing to go the extra mile and help our users in any way we can, thank you for sharing your words with us.

Angel | PageFly Team

November 13, 2020

I would recommend this app to everyone. Eazy to use and smooth customer support! Great work pagefly.

Feebe.fi
Finland
Time spent using app: 2 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

November 13, 2020

I am using this app for a very long time. I like it and it is very comfortable. And also the support is very talkative and helpfull! Thanks a lot.

WoodenMapStudio
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your review means a lot to us.
We have been trying to improve PageFly better and better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Cookie - PageFly Team

November 13, 2020

Very easy to use app to create great pages, fantastic support, fast and problem solving including life chat that answers quickly.

JANIMARE
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
PageFly replied November 18, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Renate! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Jenny | PageFly Team

November 12, 2020

Pagefly is easy to learn how to use and they're customer service is outstanding. They have people available on chat 24/7 to walk you through any issues you may have.

The Nile Movement
Time spent using app: 22 days
PageFly replied November 13, 2020

Hi Damien,

Thank you so so much for your generous review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

We provide 24/7 support, so please reach out if you need any help.

Thanks once again,
Hailey - PageFly Team

Edited November 12, 2020

Brilliant Builder!!! Once you master it you can build any store you envision and brilliant customer service too! Better than all the competition, and I’ve tried them all...

Plato Pets
Spain
Time spent using app: 16 days
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with PageFly. All of us are really happy to read what you wrote.
We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
We are trying our best to assist you.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

November 12, 2020

I used this app to create product pages for my new shopify store and it takes some getting used it but with patience and watching the tutorials a few times, you will create very good looking product pages with this app

N8 Beauty
Time spent using app: 2 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thanks very much for your great feedback. We are so happy that PageFly can help you to build pages.
Our whole PageFly team has been trying our best to create more functions to meet your need.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via the Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

November 12, 2020

Love this app is amazing for a personalize design and is very easy to use. I was searching for something like this and I found it the perfect solution.

Doña Galleta
Mexico
Time spent using app: 22 days
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with PageFly quality, so please let us know if your building experience was anything short of excellent. We look forward to satisfying you. Have a great day!

November 12, 2020

This app is really easy to use and does a LOT. Great support and crucial if you are designing landing and sales pages.

Crosscut Sewing Co.
Time spent using app: 4 months
PageFly replied November 13, 2020

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
Please reach us out anytime you need our help we are just a click away from you :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

November 12, 2020

really top and fast support thank you. the app is also very good so far and we build a good landing page with it!

Medikall
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
PageFly replied November 18, 2020

Hi Bjoern,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,