PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

MISSION

Amazing technical support. I am not a techy guy, so almost give up to set up. But if you think as I do when you setting things up, just choose this app and ask for help. This is a purely a great experience.

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

Conversatio Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app About 1 month

We needed to add a dynamic page to our site since our Shopify template only had one dynamic (home) page available. Pagefly was great. And WOW--Angel answered my help needed chat and was so fast & efficient. I am really impressed and appreciative! Try PageFly - I'm impressed!

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5 stars review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Angle | PageFly Team

Chella

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It makes adding pages and editing very easy! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your lovely review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Master Indian Spice

built a great sales page. Pro app. Had one problem with the text boxes, support solved it.. 5 stars...

Hi Tahamid,

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Touqir | PageFly Team

BYKidO

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

PageFly has been great in helping us customise our store and creating the look and feel that we desire! We initially struggled to use it, but soon got used to it and have seen used it to customise most of our pages.

October 23, 2020

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to see you again soon!

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Goldschmiede Hecken

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Super Kundenservice, wenn man eine Frage hat antworten die schnell und gut verständlich! Die APP ist toll!

October 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Onestop-Your Home Store

Location India

Amazing, thorough and prompt support- would really recommend everyone this app. Varied customisation possible

Hi Jayesh,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Albidentes

Location Netherlands

Its a good app! The service is perfect! I have try a few apps but this one is a good one and very easy to use.

October 23, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Donny - PageFly Team

Chibebe® USA

It's ok. I liked it until i just noticed someone on my site, who seemed to be referred from PageFly. This didn't make sense and we never approved to be used as a promo tool for them so i clicked the referral link, and it went to a login for pagefly. I assume there is some sort of hidden labelling that pagefly use to promote themselves via our sites unethically....very weird. I am keeping an eye on this.

January 5, 2021

Hi Paulitta Zito,
I hope you had a great weekend.

As I explained in the previous email, unfortunately, I haven't received a response from you :(

I spent my weekend installing and researching the working mechanism of the Chatra app and to find out a clear answer for you.

I recorded this video: https://www.loom.com/share/6e13041dd12a438bb200f8dc9bbe918f please take a look and you will understand better. Besides that, we commit that this won't affect your customers
I understand what you are worried about, we are also a company doing business and we totally understand your feeling.

However, please be rest assured. We're always here, you're here too, there isn't anything else affecting your customers. We respect our customers, respect you as well as respect your customers.

I hope you can understand, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have the Support LiveChat 24/7

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kate - Customer Success Manager

Click and Craft

I've been using this app for the last 2 weeks, I do like it a lot. Great interface, super easy to use, the customer service through their live chat (especially Felipe) is amazing. It's really worth your investment!

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. I am really happy you even mentioned me.

Felipe | PageFly Team