PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Anchorcable.com

Great Assistance, Sami is brilliant!
Thank you. Would very much suggest PageFly.

Woop Woop Woop......

Aroma Magic

Awesome App and excellent customer support. This app helped me build various pages not only for the website but also the landing pages for the Google Ads. The best part is that the pages that are created here are mobile-friendly/ optimised. It's a must-have app!

AlphaProject

Quelques probleme d'optimistion sur les pages responsives mais Touqir du service client est très efficace.

Metro Fusion

I used this app to create 2 new pages in my shopify store, eventhough i have a paid theme, but the theme didnt provide enough features to depend on it only, and so i had to use this great app that allowed me to display much more , in much nicer ways.
The support team have been very helpful as they directed me on how to use some of the app's features, and i'll complete using this app for free :)

4 Hunks

Horrible support with the premium plan.
Instructions are not very clear. I try to contact the support but very lazy, did not show interest to solve the problem. They just sent a link to resolve the problem by myself. When I ask why did it now works, the reply was you are not following the instructions correctly. I ask, what I am doing wrong. No reply.
Maybe for free is ok, but I am not sure if it´s worth the money.

Angel Competition Bikinis

Great App! and they help with questions and have great support. I haven't found another app that can do what this app does.

Picture My Baby!

This app is awesome! I got stuck doing a few things and the team always helps me out really quickly. Great customer service :) Definitely recommend

The Yacht Clique

I love the app! It is seamless and easy to use.
The support team is phenomenal. Very quick responding and patient.
Definitely recommend PageFly.

All In Worship

I use this app to create a sales funnel for my classes. They have many templates to choose from and you can edit them according to your needs. There is a bit of learning to do but I'm amazed at how much it can be done with it! Customer service is also very helpful!

oc stone decor

Great customer support! I forgot to use my free trial so after a quickly chatt I was able to resolved.
Thanks Kate!