4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app ensures SEO-optimized pages and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. Its customer support is efficient and available 24/7. Merchants also value its affordability, compatibility with multiple apps, and ability to create mobile-responsive websites. It's ideal for enhancing store design without coding skills and building pages beyond default Shopify theme capabilities.

October 27, 2020

I use this app to create a more customised look to our collection pages. It's easy to use and I like the various templates that help inpsire and educated us on what we can do with our shop pages.

Ginsberg+Chan Wine Merchants Asia
Hong Kong SAR
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly. I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

March 26, 2023

Great App, nearly 24hr helping and answering us very fast , so Glad to use this service , very thankful <3

rasees
Saudi Arabia
PageFly replied March 26, 2023

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Aasim - PageFly Team

August 28, 2022

This app helped me create a professional about us page. I absolutely love it. The customer service assistant helped me promptly. Thank you.

Universe Rugs
PageFly replied September 12, 2022

Wow, Thank you so much for your precious words. We hope you have a good experience.
We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Let us know if you have any further questions and need help!

Best Regards,
Mahedi - PageFly Team

November 24, 2020

I have built one page so far and I love it! Customer service has been wonderful, personable, and helped me make my page look good on all devices. My website is on its way to be looking professionally developed when it's just been me, someone, who started from zero when I started my Shopify site. I recommend it for those of you who are looking to step up your web appearance. Thanks Touqir.

Hi-Dona
Spain
PageFly replied November 24, 2020

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time to write these lines for us it is very important to rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

March 6, 2020

PageFly has been very easy to use. If you run into any problems they are quick to help and provide all the support you need. 5/5 so far.

Bevis Gear
May 2, 2021

I'm using Pagefly to build my e-store from the beginning. I'm so happy using this app. Client service is perfect! :)

VERDE
France
PageFly replied May 5, 2021

Hi Thu,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback on Shopify App Store. Please feel free to contact us any time you need our help, we are just a click away.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Edited July 8, 2020

We've been using this app since we migrated to Shopify last fall, and it is AWESOME! We can always get in touch with their support team right away via chat, and everyone is SO helpful. Thanks for the great 24/7 support, we really appreciate it :)

インポートワンピース通販Amabile(アマービレ.)👗
Japan
Edited March 9, 2021

Anne is very nice, she is patient to help me!! thanks,this app is good,can ceate what you what, that's perfect.

store.ufactory.cc
Hong Kong SAR
PageFly replied March 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.
Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Anne | PageFly Team

January 3, 2022

Great app, customer service is impeccable, Ive contacted them a few times and they fixed the issue every time

Kenny's Meals
PageFly replied January 10, 2022

Hi Kenny,

Thank you so much for this heartfelt review. We really appreciate you sharing the experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Edited July 2, 2020

Touqir and the PageFly team were very helpful, I received a quick answer and the problem has been solved! Thank you!

lambert william
France
PageFly replied July 3, 2020

Thanks so much for the high praise! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Touqir - PageFly Team