PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TheGymEdition

Absolutely amazing customer service. Very quick responses and have solved every issue I have had so far!

August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review, I'm happy that I could sort out your issues.

Please reach us anytime if you face any more issues or you have any concerns.

Gewürzmaster

Location Germany

The support is really great from the guys and they have implemented almost everything that I wanted, but some ideas that I had, the app couldn´t do it and thatswhy the 4 stars.

September 1, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, Ie would like to thank you for your feedback and criticism.

We do appreciate that you take your time to share your feedback using PageFly. We do appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor
We’ve just taken your thoughts and opinions to heart and we would love to make things right to meet your need so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.

Our PageFly team is trying hard day by day to improve PageFly better and better. Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and a Help Center to support you.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Vita2O

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good app, top support highly recommend it! You can create fantastic pages easy. A must have for your shop!

August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review, please reach us anytime for any concerns.

We're happy to help 24/7.

Regards,

Bosses Are Us

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Pagefly is probably one of my favorite apps for my shopify store. it gives you so much flexibility when it comes to customizing your page, and the customer service is just so quick and easy. any time i get stuck with something, i literally contact customer support and they respond seconds later. and the fact that if you get stuck with some , they are able to go in and make the change for you!!! tell me that isnt a good deal?!

August 31, 2020

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Salem | PageFly Team

HiGenie.store

Time spent using app 1 day

Today, Aldwin from their support team helped me solve some very specific design problems I was having. It took quite a long time to make the customizations I needed, but he stuck with me and got the job done. Great app and 10/10 customer service.

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Sylvañas & Co.

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app was easy and quick to build pages. I came into a bump in publishing the page and used the chat service. Shagar was helpful in assisting me with some step by step guidance.

August 31, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. I'm happy to be able to help you with the issue.

Please, reach us anytime for any issue or query.

Shopayn

Location India

The customer support is great they reply & resolve in minutes, Really happy :D
Great App if you're a beginner or a pro it solves its purpose.

September 1, 2020

Your review is really incredible, and we would like to thank you for such a detailed review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve PageFly to serve you and meet your demand.

Our Support Team is always available 24/7 so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help.

Fuchusi

working through their customer support to resolve my issues which has been quite exceptional at the moment, lets see how i get on with the app as its quite techinical

September 1, 2020

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review of PageFly.

We are so happy that you can use PageFly to building your store. We are also so pleased that we were able to help you to solve your problems.

We know that when first starting using PageFly, it’s can make you feel confused, and as you mentioned in the review, it's quite technical. We have been trying our best to improve PageFly more friendly and better.

If you have any further questions, please let us know via the Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

Network Warehouse

I have just started using Pagefly and already feel at ease with it as it is so user friendly and super simple. Had a couple of things I couldn't work out but the live chat support was instant and sorted my issues in super quick time. Look forward to creating pages now rather than dreading the chore.

August 31, 2020

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you and thank you again for sharing your thoughts, experience, and future plans on using PageFly.
Your words provide us Huge encouragement to provide the best Customer Support You will ever see.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions.

Max - PageFly team

My Simple Essential

Beautiful customer service. Beautiful customer service.Beautiful customer service.Beautiful customer service. Beautiful customer service.Beautiful customer service.

August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, we're happy that you like our support & product.

Please, reach us anytime for any concerns.