PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build CRO & SEO-focused landing, product, FAQ & thank you page

KITOKO

I installed their previous version and was able to set it up without any problem. Upgraded to the latest version recently and my page stopped loading properly. I contacted support and and almost immediately got a reply from Touqir who sorted the issue within seconds... So far it seems that the newer version is even easier to use. i will update my review after I have played around with it more but so far I really recommend. I guess the fact that I am looking forward to further exploring the possibilities with this app is a reflection of how attractive and easy the user experience/interface is.

Open Source Marketing

Huge fan of this app, it lets you fully customize your site with simple drag and drop.

I'll be recommending it for sure.

Lyfe Jewelry

This is a fantastic app if you want to customize your Shopify pages. Their customer service is also great, look for Touqir because he can fix almost anything and make your website look amazing. So professional, we are very satisfied.

American Dream House

Easy to build pages and customer support was quick to respond and help with any issues. Everything looks great! Thanks to Gemie and Edward for their quick and effective work to help us get the pages looking the way we intended :)

PopMount Inc

This is a great app for custom designing your shopify pages (home, regular pages, product page additions, etc) - I was brand-new to shopify when I first started using PageFly and it's been a really nice app for making my store look customized. On the few occasions when I've had issues or needed assistance, their customer service has been really great.

Sassy Class Studio

I like the simplicity of creating pages with PageFly and the support is terrific. Highly recommended!

OUTWARP

Easily the best page builder great for my photography reliable and fast response team particularly Edward, who was diligent and made sure my questions were answered within minutes.

Xiosi Promotional Ideas SLU

I had a problem with the menu of my online store, and Sami helped me and quickly solved it.

100% recommended

deyga.in

Very good Customer service. You can bring more customization to your page. We have created separate section with Pagefly which is way wonderful than normal pages

Keychron | Wireless Mechanical Keyboards for Mac, Windows and Android

Can't comment if this is the best page builder cus I haven't use all of them on the market, however, their customer service make me willing to stay with them.