PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Evolve Pods

This app is a god send for people who cant code but can do graphic design. Its easy to use and its even better for customization. Highly recommend

Boutique FR 1

Very good app, i use it for all my product pages, its perfect, beautiful, the web page stay fast, i recommand

Abloom Co.

These guys honestly have the best customer service out there. They have helped me through the creation process many times. Shagar was the last one to help me and he was awesome!

Xaden Young, Beard & Body Care

This app is really cool and once you get the hang of it, you'll LOVE it! Takes your Shopify site to the next level!

Senhor Postura

PageFly has helped me build my product pages in a way that my Sales Conversions went up. Also, when I asked the team to help me with an integration I weren't capable to implement, they managed to get it going in very little time. I 100% recommend the app.

PacificVibesCo

This is the best page builder ever, the possibilities are endless and the customer support is quick and effective.

lumolite

Awesome app to build pages with lots of tutorials. Best of all, the customer service is top notch! Even when you're on the free plan!

Fairydust apparel

The best investment you can do on your website, tech support is always there! if you look an extra this is just AMAZING!!!!!

DDP Yoga

PageFly has become absolutely crucial for us. We've rebuilt most of our pages using it and it makes editing a breeze. The support is fantastic as well! Most any time of day I can get someone to help me with an issue quickly. Highly Recommended!

Toynk Toys

I love this page builder! It is so easy to use and very robust - I often find little things that I had no idea I could add/change, etc so it is also very fun to learn. Also, hands down THE best customer service available. They have always been super responsive and great to work with. Try it out - you won't be disappointed!