PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

skale.me

It's awesome, I used it to build my home page and everything worked perfectly, I had a bit of trouble embedding an HTML code but I reach out to the support team and in 10 minutes everything was solved

August 19, 2020

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Woodstock Chimes Business

Pagefly makes creating beautiful pages easy. It's got a lot of features, but it's really easy to learn/get started. Messed something up? You can count on the excellent Pagefly support staff to help when something doesn't work as expected. Paula, in particular, has been a great help in fixing my blunders and showing me where I went wrong so I can learn and become more proficient.

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

99Ninine

Just downloaded and tried the app.After a whole day use, i must say the section modification is AWESOME! Can't believe the speed of the support team responding,very quick and so kind! Must try the paid plans after know well all settings.Thanks to the pagefly team offered such wonderful app,makes the site design more interesting and creative!
Forget about my poor English :p
App的功能非常完善,即便是免费版也可以体验到完整的模块编辑功能,而且客服无论是相应速度还是服务态度都值得点赞!谢谢app开发者的努力,让网站编辑变得更有趣味和创造性!

Hi Charlene,
We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

NuroKor UK

The best page builder in Shopify. every time I use it for my client. thank you so much. easy for responsive.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you 24/7.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

SYNO Schmuck-Design

I've had the app for quite a while and I'm very satisfied. Easy handling, good help center and super competent, fast and helpful customer service! - I can only recommend!

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

D'Abruzzo NYC

I used this app for only a few days and it is AMAZING. Very straight forward and user friendly. I did have a few questions along the way and the customer support is UNREAL. Their response time was in under two minutes and they answered my questions right away. Dom & Salem were so nice and so helpful. Seamless process. Essential for your business!!!

August 17, 2020

Really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us, We are so glad that we were able to assist you!
Thank you for putting your time to share your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Blue Sail Coffee Subscriptions

This app has helped me, someone with 0 web design experience, create effective landing pages for my business. Even when I encountered obstacles I couldn't handle on my own the support team swiftly came to my rescue.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

We hope to see you again soon!

Jabees Store

I am so impressed with how fast Nguyen responded to my questions and he guided me throughout the process, very helpful.

Their customer service is awesome, and it's so easy to built a page on PageFly. Will recommend this to the others for sure!

Thank you Nguyen!

August 17, 2020

This review just made my day! Thank you a lot for your kind words - they truly inspire me to provide better support for our customers :D

Nguyen - PageFly Team

HighTemp3D

This is a great app that gives you many more options. What even better is that they have great support and online 24/7 support.

August 17, 2020

Thank you a lot for the generous words. It really motivates us to shoot for the moon, both in Product Quality and Support Quality :D

Nguyen - PageFly Team

Planterry

It is a great app indeed. The first page is for free, after you have to pay. The page building is ok, but sometimes clunky. Regardless the customer service is great!

Hi Nikola,