4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop functionality, and variety of templates that simplify website creation. They value its responsive design options, advanced SEO tools, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's exceptional customer service and 24/7 support are highly praised. Merchants also note the app's affordability and regular updates. Many credit it for boosting sales and enhancing their store's performance.

May 25, 2020

Accomplishes the job perfect, also excellent customer support. I had an issue how to implement a feature and they stepped in and were able to implement it quickly. Excellent support here.

A-Five Meats
PageFly replied May 26, 2020

Hi Michael,
Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Touqir - PageFly Team

October 19, 2021

Customer service support is OUTSTANDING. They are so quick to respond. And the Pagefly software is-for the most part-easy to use. It may seem overwhelming at first, but after working with it a little while, it becomes intuitive. Highly recommend.

Anna & Amy
PageFly replied October 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

January 6, 2023

Customer Service is always quick, very responsive and happy to help no matter the hour. Very pleased with all of the customer support, I know that if I have an issue they will help to find the solution. And the app itself works perfectly!

Tech Extras.co
PageFly replied January 8, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Maru | PageFly Team

December 26, 2020

The app is great, but must also mention the customer service is excellent, always fast and responsive. Thank you!

Yogaline Mats
PageFly replied December 31, 2020

We want to thank the time it took to write these words, we will continue to improve every day to continue providing a quality service, again thank you very much.

Have a wonderful year ahead Happy New Year!!!

February 25, 2021

I am really amazed by the support I am getting from PageFly! I can access the live chat in minutes and get answers from real persons (not just a bot). They even access the editor while in the chat and help immediately. It's awesome!

Kluger Punkt
PageFly replied February 26, 2021

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Jerry - PageFly Team

Edited February 22, 2023

PageFly has the best customer support I have ever seen. Whenever I have a question or need help with anything they are so helpful and respond almost immediately. Great work guys!

HindSight
PageFly replied February 23, 2023

Thank you so much for your generous review!
It makes us happy to know that you're having a good experience with our team.

We will always be here for you, so don't hesitate to drop a message in the live chat whenever you need our help.

Warm Regards,
Tyler | PageFly Team

December 2, 2020

If only I can give a score of 10 to the customer support (Angel)! You are the best! I felt that you are very dedicated and really very concern on providing solutions. I really appreciate that you gave me options, time to evaluate and an extra tip how to move on! Highly recommended! Never fails to support me.

Natics Life's Hashtags
Singapore
PageFly replied December 8, 2020

Hi I hope you have a great day, We are very happy that you are enjoying our product, we want to thank you for taking the time to share your words with the Shopify community, our team will continue working hard to grow and deliver the best product!

August 27, 2021

We've been using this app to create custom landing pages for 2 years now and have been thrilled how easy and seamless it works with our store. There customer service has been top-notch. Keep up the good work.

Claire Pettibone Design Atelier
PageFly replied August 30, 2021

Hi Guy,

thank you for the review. it's always a pleasure to help you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. We are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Faris - PageFly support team

October 31, 2021

loving it. best service,............................................................................................................................................................................................................. . . . . .

Ninja Foods GmbH
Germany
PageFly replied November 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review for us.
We pledge to never cease improving our product and service to you.

Thank you once again for your nice thoughts and your valuable time!

Edited July 22, 2020

It's very easy to use, there's a lot of functionality in the app, our favorite feature is its ability to create graphic sections that make our pages more vivid, and whenever we have a problem, the developers are always the first to help us!

Oneodio Europe Official Store
Hong Kong SAR
PageFly replied July 28, 2020

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Touqir - PageFly Team