PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

WhereSafe

Great page builder especially for landing pages. Had an issue with the theme I was using and Emad from support had me fixed up and ready to go in 15 minutes. Would recommend!

MoePrep

Page Fly customer service is amazing! I love my website and they my the process so much easier! Thank you for making my life so much easier! Touqir is the great rep that help me out big time!

Odysee Eyewear

Great App, with a really great team. They are very helpful! I recommend this app for a nice aesthetic change to your store.

ArtOrder

Simple to use app. The drag and drop builder is both simple to use and yet provides TONS of control. The customer service is fast, friendly and super helpful.

Skye N Belle Club

Great app. The pages and templates are great and the customer service is amazing. Very helpful and provides prompt responses.

Expocentric Lite

I use this to build custom pages for our companies shop. It's super easy to use. If there is any issues, staff are very helpful.

BETTER BUDDY

The customer service is amazing and it's super easy to use! I would recommend to anyone who is building on Shopify.

QuarantineHere

Superb app with a responsive support team. I am on the free version and it has been great so far. Although I will probably upgrade once orders increase. Would highly recommend it!

Obsessed Garage

Great app for fixing a big problem with Shopify, no easy customization unless you're good with .liquid, HTML, css, ect.

Emad at pagefly was helpful in answering questions I had!

Shinebrook

Very good app. It's a little tricky to use but their customer service compensates for it. Randy especially has been extremely helpful.

The app has some limitations as for the number of third-party apps that can be integrated.