PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Crystal Vibes By B&B

Time spent using app About 2 years

New Update: Customer support worked OVERTIME to help me and went above and beyond to repair all issues! The update actually is better now that the bugs are gone and the team worked diligently to fix any element that is broken, even on their own time. As a web developer, I spend tons of time dealing with support and forums but these are by far the best! They are very nice and patient, they follow through on their promises! Update: The new update is a nightmare!! They implemented a new editor without telling us that ruined every single page on mobile version. The new update does not have basic things, like hyperlinking or controlling column width on mobile, even the undo button doesn't work right. The customer support used to be amazing but now they constant refer me to the development team, who takes at least a day to answer and then claim they don't even see the issue (all but proving that they didn't read the chat logs). The mobile version is completely deconstructed but according to them "it looks fine". It has been days of going back and forth with them, no fixes. They reverted my pages to a much older version as the only solution for now, making us look outdated, undoing hours of paid work, and costing us a fortune in web developer hours. If I had known that they would apply enormous updates without warning or options, we wouldn't have opted for the app, nonetheless the more premium price. If the editor isn't fixed, we'll have no choice but to redesign all mobile pages and be forced to reconsider PageFly as our design choice all together. First Review: The easiest and most affordable option for page design out there! It can be a little difficult to combine the code for multiple apps but the software flexible and excellent customer support solves this issue easily. I've been able to personalize the look of my store flawlessly. Recommend 9/10

October 23, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your reviews. Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.

We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of products and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.

Once again, I would like to express my sincere thanks to you for your continuous interest and for always being with PageFly. I also hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Wishing you health, luck and success!

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

Toddls

Time spent using app About 2 months

fantastic support & easy UI to work on. They really solved my issue fast. Great for designing product pages

October 21, 2020

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Anne | PageFly Team

ROSY LILY

Location Japan

I'm not good at English, but I asked questions using translation tools. He checked the situation very carefully and solved my problem. It was a very good response. If you want to raise the problem of the tool, I feel that you should implement the function that leads to the improvement of page speed. After page customization, you need to take action to improve page speed, which is a daunting task. Also, I think we can have more templates.
However, I love PageFly!

October 26, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for your feedback.
We do appreciate that you take your time to share your feedback using PageFly. We do appreciate your kind words.

Regarding the page speed, PageFly provides the Lazyload function to help to improve the page loading. Normally, PageFly doesn’t affect much on the page loading time of a store but we will try harder to improve PageFly better in the future.

Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

BergenVerktøy

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 4 hours

A perfect solution to my problem with rearrange pictures on my shopify store. The customer support is beyond helpful, and helped me all the way to the problem was solved (Thank you very much Ryan and Randy!). I will for sure continue to use PageFly.

Hi Simen,

Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

We provide 24/7 support via Livechat in-app or email: happytohelp@pagefly.io. Please reach out if you need help.

Thanks once again,
Randy - PageFly Team

hulyahome.com

This app is quite good...support is very good....really helps you build very nice pages where Shopify templates fail to impress sometimes

Angle | PageFly Team

Ultrella

Location New Zealand

My store developer suggested I use this app to build out some of the pages on my store. I've since built a few new pages myself and it's really intuitive. I'm really impressed by the customer service these guys offer. You get a response to the chat function within a couple of minutes and they always have a solution to whatever you've got going on. I've had some issues with setting up a blog and they sorted it straight away. Also, just some general formatting niggles and that was handled straight away too. AND they're always good humoured too. It's great dealing with the PageFly team.

Hi Mel,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

HanJi Design Corporation

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was having issues customizing my Shopify theme until I downloaded this app and it's been a life-saver! Their support team is also excellent and takes care of any issues, big or small, with quick turnaround times. Definitely will continue to use in the future and recommend to other new store owners.

Hi Kaining,

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Stubi

Location France

J'utilise cette app pour faire mes pages et honnêtement le potentiel de customisation est infini De plus le support est vraiment génial : réactif, clair, et ils m'ont appris beaucoup de chose qui vont me sauver beaucoup de temps pour le futur. Alors ouais je recommande

October 23, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour vos généreux conseils. Nous sommes heureux que vous ayez passé un merveilleux moment avec nous!

Merci pour votre confiance, nous sommes reconnaissants d'avoir un client incroyable comme vous.

Si nous pouvons faire autre chose pour vous aider, veuillez nous en informer.

Je vous souhaite santé, chance et succès!

PageFly | Kate, directrice de la réussite client

Nafsika Skourti

Location Jordan

The customer service chat option is a great way to get help! Cookie, the representative who helped me stayed with me for almost an hour troubleshooting all my problems as I got to learn how to use the app. Thank you for the great customer service.

October 26, 2020

Your review is really incredible, and we would like to thank you for such a detailed review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team because we always try to make customers satisfied by improving PageFly day by day.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Tripod Coffee

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great product to build custom pages without heavy dev. Great service if there are issues! Live Chat works well and actually solves problems.

October 23, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Angle | PageFly