PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 6, 2020

With PageFly’s expert engineers help we can allow custom design with fine details and unique ideas. It is an outstanding APP among all the Shopify pagebuiders.

slobrew botanical
Time spent using app: 6 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

November 5, 2020

PageFly's customer service is nothing short of AMAZING! If you have any trouble or don't understand something along the way, PageFly's support is efficient, friendly, and responsive. A special thanks to Randy who logged into our account as a collaborator to resolve my issue within minutes. Highly recommend!

My Holiday Traditions
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!

Randy - PageFly Team

November 5, 2020

the support of pagefly is to be congratulated, the attendant '' max '' helped me a lot, solved all my doubts and even used my language (portuguese) so that I understand myself better

Loja Confortoo
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you and thank you again for sharing your thoughts, experience using PageFly, and PageFly support.
Your words provide us Huge encouragement to provide the best Customer Support You will ever see.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions.

Max - PageFly team

November 5, 2020

Pagefly is the best app you can download when creating a Shopify store. It's easy to learn and the support team is willing to help when needed! Angel is so helpful!

mejève
Time spent using app: 7 days
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

We always take the opinion of our customers very seriously, thank you for taking the time and giving us this feedback, we love that you are enjoying our product, again thank you very much and we hope you have a great day!

Angel | PageFly Team

November 5, 2020

I am developing a barber service booking and products for sale website. The support team has been a great help and I cannot be more satisfied with the platform itself.

Adina Morgan
Time spent using app: 10 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Angel | PageFly Team

November 5, 2020

Support team deserves 10 stars or even more..they are absolutely great and very patient with useless newbies like me. They even did some CSS customization for me to have my store loking good, so thanks so much to the support team! As for the app I must say it's not that easy to use, I mean.. it's drag and drop and that should be enogh to build pages with ease, although I've noticed that different parts of the page (sessions, rows, colums) don't stay where I wanted them to stay but they where placed where they want!! It has been quite frustaiting for me to build my first page.. I had to keep moving things around hundreds of time to make the page look the way I wanted.. plus, once I finished building on the "all devices" and checked every single device page looking...well...oh my God.. the laptop one looked good, but tablet and especially mobile ones where all over the place.. if I moved something on one device view or changed font size to make things look good, they changed also on the other devices!! so it took me ages to make my page look nice on all the 3 devices..for this reason I'm sure PageFly hasn't the responsive feature, even if they say it has..when you build pages dont you expect to build one and look good on any device, you'll have to adjust every single part one by one on every single device view as best as you can and also have a bit of luck to find the right way to place them...this is the reason why I cannot give 5 stars.

Teeny Little Paws
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
PageFly replied December 11, 2020

Hi
On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for your detailed review.
We are so happy that we were able to help you to solve your problems.
We know that when first starting using PageFly, it can make you feel confused, and as you mentioned in the review, it's not easy to use.
Regarding the responsiveness issue, I truly understand that this is not easy to achieve and our whole team is trying to improve PageFly better and better. Besides that, there are some problems that affect responsiveness such as image size, spacing, etc. Therefore, we hope that you can use PageFly more and we can work with you, assist you on the long road. We also have been trying our best to improve PageFly more friendly and better.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via the Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

Edited November 5, 2020

PageFly helps me manually create professional and beautiful looking pages for my business that I can't do through Shopify alone. When I get stuck on how to do something, the live chat assistance is great with quick response times. They make everything easy for you. I have no complaints. Thanks for the help Salem!

Project2000
Time spent using app: 7 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

November 5, 2020

best service there is! Answer is instant with great support. I can only recommend the app to everyone!

OOAK International
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Moritz!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Cheers!
Aldwin | PageFly Team

November 5, 2020

Very good app, that let you easily build your e-store.
And if you are stuck, dev are here to help you well !
Thanks Nguyen & Julia

Razka Brand
France
Time spent using app: 3 days
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thank you Louis for your kind words - I do hope your store gets much more recognition since the use of photography, as I said, is outstanding.
Let us know if you have any hiccups along the way and I hope you stay with us, at least for a while ;)

Nguyen | PageFly Team

November 5, 2020

wonderful app AND customer service. Couldn't want more. I highly recommend to get this app. You'll find anything you want!

Communau-thé
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via LiveChat, and we will be happy to assist you.