Reviews (10,479)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app is praised for its SEO-optimized pages, seamless Shopify integration, and responsive customer support. It's also noted for its affordability and compatibility with multiple apps. With a variety of pre-designed templates and no coding skills required, it's ideal for enhancing store design and functionality.

May 29, 2019

Awesome plugin with the greatest support i ever experienced, fast and dedicated help. Would recommend it for everyone.

minimoto. Hamburg
Germany
November 4, 2020

The best support you can possible ask for. They always responded fast and came up with a solution to our website issues. I highly recommend this app!

Mindworkout
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

Edited September 2, 2020

At the moment I've only created a password page but I'm sure I'll use this app for many other pages. It's easy to use and give lots of options for creating nice pages. And even if I'm still on a free plan the customer service is great. Quick and efficient.

Kirè
Italy
PageFly replied September 7, 2020

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly and your generous review. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service for valued PageFly users like you.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via Live chat.

Let’s be successful together!
Megan - PageFly Team

October 6, 2020

PageFly is AWESOME!! I finally have a beautiful custom designed website that I'm so excited to show others. While there is a small learning curve, once you get the hang of the settings the app is very easy to use. Not to mention their support is AMAZING and so helpful!! They are always online and respond within a few minutes. They've guided me to customizations and even helped me on the backend with some theme related issues. I can't recommend them enough. If you want a simple, easy to use app with great customizable features to make your website stand out, do yourself a favor and get Pagefly!! :D

Los Angeles Salt Company
PageFly replied October 7, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

September 29, 2020

Brand new to PageFly and I'm digging it! Gorgeous interface, clear directions where you need them and plenty of options to customize to your heart's content. Pleasantly surprised how easy it was to get up and running. Delighted with the uber-responsive customer service chat. Thanks PageFly!

Birthday Butler
PageFly replied October 1, 2020

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for taking the time to review PageFly, I am glad to hear that I was able to help you in understanding how PageFly product pages work.
We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime when you face any issues using or in understanding PageFly.

Max - PageFly Team

April 8, 2020

I love this APP! It can be a bit difficult and confusing at the first time but they offer 24/7 support, which is so good! It is too good to believe! Would absolutely recommand it!!!!

Juzulia
Austria
Edited October 29, 2019

The app is incredibly powerful and easily covers the function of 10 apps in one. We have been very happy with the app itself.

The customer service can be a bit slow, but when they answer they take care of you. I had the fortune to have Quang Nguyen and Thang Bui Huy looking after my site, they help me out all the way. It is rare to find this type of customer service. Thank you guys

Aztro Marketplace
August 19, 2019

Great app for creating custom home page, landing page, product page and a lot more. Very easy to use and customize your pages for a professional look and feel. Customer service is great I was served by Sami who helped resolve my issues promptly.

Reliable-Test-Store
December 17, 2020

Best customer support ever! Manage to fix problems efficiently and fast. I am very grateful for their support and also a very good page builder. I would recommend adding more templates.

InstantGreenEnergy
Bulgaria
PageFly replied December 18, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and your time with us.
It's lovely to know that our customers are more satisfied with our product and services day by day.
Our pleasure to help you with your business <3

Donny | PageFly Team

November 20, 2021

Amazing customer service, especially Angel who helped me to solve many issues with my website. I highly recommend this app.

Ringtsy
PageFly replied November 22, 2021

Greetings this comment is very valuable to us at PageFly, thank you for taking time and writing these words to us, we will continue to work hard every day this way we will always provide you with the best Shopify page builder experience!

Angel | PageFly Support team