4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly design, variety of templates, and SEO-friendly pages. Many praise its responsive customer support and note an increase in store visibility and conversion rates. Despite some reported challenges, the app's continuous updates and improvements are well-received. The drag-and-drop functionality and responsive design options are also highlighted as beneficial features.

February 11, 2020

So far so good. I'm new Shopify and PageFly. Having a few learning issues but Randy helped me out with custom code to override theme defaults, so I could get what I needed. Good stuff! Thanks, guys.

SanlightUSA
Edited November 13, 2020

it's user friendly and customer support is super helpful and efficient. We highly recommend this app.

Xxiv Active
Malaysia
June 29, 2021

I like to use the app. It´s customer friendly. I would like to have more options to build my collection page.

Two Blue Mountains
Spain
PageFly replied June 30, 2021

Hi, it's me, Cookie, I would like to thank you for your time with us and I am so glad to read your feedback on the app store. <3

Thank you for your honest feedback with our app, we will check your request, research more and develop more options for collection pages as well as have more features for PageFly.

Please let us know if you need any assistance,
Cookie - PageFly Team

January 14, 2022

I've used PageFly to design few pages for my Shopify store and it's pretty cool, they have amazing templates with so many features. PageFly support team is very helpful, they instantly respond and assist you on the spot with whatever you need help with while working on PageFly pages.

jouvix
PageFly replied January 17, 2022

Thank you for commenting on your experience with the community, for all of us your opinion and your experience with the product is very important, we will continue to grow and learn to give you the best service

Angel | PageFly Team

August 1, 2020

I used the app to create a launching page for my website. My website did not have the same photo when I opened it on my mobile vs my laptop. The chat support fixed it right away ! Thank you

walkplaystayunlimited
PageFly replied August 6, 2020

Thanks so much for the high praises! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Emad - PageFly Team

June 20, 2020

I used this app to help me make an 'about us' page. When I needed help, customer services through the chat answered very quickly. There was no wait. I love what I was able to produce!

Swimsutra
PageFly replied June 22, 2020

Thanks so much for the high praise! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.
Emad - PageFly Team

August 22, 2022

The most comprehensive page builder I have used to date. Had a slight issue with an integration and Angel from the support team had me sorted within minutes.

IvyPro™
New Zealand
PageFly replied August 26, 2022

It has been a pleasure serving you and supplying you with a delightful experience. PageFly is committed to providing our customers with only the highest quality delivered through dedicated customer service. And we hope that we can have the pleasure of providing PageFly for you in the forthcoming years.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

March 18, 2020

Sooo happy, and impressed with this team.
I had a small bug with my shopping cart. I reaching out, and they totally fixed it. And gave me amazing service!

also, building a landing page is easy. I am really loving this app and would highly recommend it

Fieldwork Co.
March 2, 2020

I have used this app to create custom pages in my store. I had a little trouble with a few of the elements and the support team was able to help me fix it no trouble. The thing I love about using the apps through Shopify is that if you hit a wall, good customer support should be able to jump on it and fix it straight away. PageFly is exactly what I expect from a 5-star app. Great customer support! I will continue to use it for sure!

IDOE.LIFE
October 26, 2020

Very fast indeed. It really impressed me that they gave such a quick solution among what I have worked on so far. Friendly, courteous and solution oriented. Thank you, I hope we can work together for a long time. I recommend it to everyone with peace of mind.

Buy_Andy
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with PageFly quality, so please let us know if your building experience was anything short of excellent. We look forward to satisfying you. Have a great day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager