PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 4, 2020

My graphic designer used this app to create an advertising landing page for my site. there were 2 little quirks that he couldn't fix and, since I am totally non-technical, I couldn't either. PageFly customer service (both live chat and email) was VERY responsive. Spent a lot of time with me in order to understand the issue. Then fixed it quickly!

millemoney.com
Time spent using app: 2 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with the Shopify community we greatly appreciate the time our users take to share their words, again thank you very much and I hope you have a great day.

Angel & Paula | PageFly Team

November 4, 2020

I love this app! superior good. Though it costs time to learn but the customer service is willing to help.

sharkletsports
China
Time spent using app: 5 days
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to see you again soon!

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

November 4, 2020

Shagar from Page Fly was very patient and helped me very quickly and professionally with my problem. Thanks again

Lilly Pilly Boutique
Time spent using app: 9 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review, I'm happy to be able to help you with your issues. please reach us anytime for any queries.

Shagar - PageFly Team

November 4, 2020

the best app I used ever,the page fly is so kind as to help me solve the problem and everything goes well.

YutaZone
China
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi there,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

November 4, 2020

The best support you can possible ask for. They always responded fast and came up with a solution to our website issues. I highly recommend this app!

Mindworkout
Time spent using app: 6 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

November 4, 2020

This app helped us build nice-looking pages. And the reply is quick regarding any problem occured when the page is not showing as expected. Thanks!

Inateck Rucksack
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Our live chat support is available 24/7, so please reach out whenever you have questions.

Let's rock this holiday season!

Hailey - PageFly Team

November 3, 2020

Absolutely love this page builder! so many features that make my store looks so awesome! And the best thing - they have a great 24/7 customer support that always willing to help!

Widely Quality
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi Mordechay,

I really appreciate your time which you spent writing these lines, It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. It motivates us to continue working hard thank you again.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Edited November 3, 2020

I encountered some issues while building a product page and I simply contacted Page Fly's customer service which provided me with all the help I needed, with courtesy and in a timely manner. I absolutely recommend this app!

AmyLOU et ses Aventures Imaginextraordinaires!
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Mylene,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live chat if we can be of any further assistance.

Touqir | PageFly Team

November 3, 2020

Buen servicio de ayuda, y encima en español, muy rápido y resolutivo, el chat funciona a la perfección para las dudas, gracias por la ayuda!!

Apliven
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

November 3, 2020

Excellent customer service. Responded very fast and solved my problems. Am using the page well. Recommended.

Jerry & Maggie
Time spent using app: 8 days
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that PageFly can help you to build pages and we are so glad to help you to solve the problems.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Cookie - PageFly Team