4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to create professional, responsive pages. It offers a range of pre-designed templates and advanced customization options, including SEO optimization. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and mobile-responsiveness are also praised. Merchants commend the customer support for their promptness and technical knowledge. The app is seen as affordable and capable of integrating with multiple apps. Some merchants suggest adding templates from high-converting stores and a filter for sorting templates by conversion rates.

November 21, 2022

I'm really glad, I have chosen PageFly, not because of the app itself. I'm glad and thankful for the support. The support in this app is always there, pretty fast replying, always solving the issues, if they can be solved. There are some features missing and you have to learn by doing (and being helped by the support), but step by step, I'm building my store and I'm pretty happy to do it with this app. The 4/5 stars are, because I miss a few functions, that would improve the workflow like syncing elements to change them at the same time or being able to edit metafield text, how they are displayed (confusing in the editor, but right in the live page) and other metafield related functions, that could improve the app A LOT. By to sum up, almost everything has it solution and you can do most of that, what you're willing to do (with support help).

HP Matter
Germany
PageFly replied November 22, 2022

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for your review!

Your feedback means a lot to us and we will definitely improve our app better.
Your satisfaction is our mission and we will try our best to bring to you great experiences!

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

April 9, 2022

Great app and great support! This app is a bit complicated to use, which is reasonable since there are a lot of functions from it! And the support is really 24/7 there so you can just ask them!

Fanair Cosmetiques
PageFly replied April 13, 2022

Hey there!

Thank you for your rating, and we are happy that you find our support great and our app, we know with time you will learn more to use our app and will be able to perform further customizations on your pages! We are here 24/7 to help you anytime you need any help.

Looking forward to talking to you in the live chat again,

Best Regards,

Cristian | PageFly Team

August 25, 2022

The app is very useful and what I like the most is the help that the support gives you, they really solved all my problems, especially Orange, she was very kind!

Practizz
PageFly replied August 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it much!

Our support team is online 24/7 let us know if you need any assistance.

Orange - PageFly Team

January 7, 2019

I came form shougun app, I really love this one. Very easy and the support team is the best.
can make full pages including dynamic product listing and collections,

Thanks

Super Materiales
Panama
May 24, 2021

They have great technical support. Felipe helped me solve a problem in minutes i was trying to solve. The interface is really easy to navigate as well

Raytech Gels
PageFly replied May 25, 2021

Thanks so much for the high praises! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Felipe - PageFly Team

Edited February 14, 2019

Great app and very good support team. I highly recommend Pagefly if you have any type of online business on shopify

Nostra Store
Brazil
June 20, 2018

Great product, simple and easy to use.

Cosy Candles Uk
June 10, 2021

The best app on Shopify and the customer service is amazing! Highly recommend for page building and customer service, look forward to working more with them in the future!

KUMA Stationery & Crafts
PageFly replied June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's a pleasure to help you on your journey! Please, contact us in case you need anything so we can help you!

Wish you great luck and success.

Sincerely,

Gabriel, from PageFly

June 5, 2022

great app and great fast support. A must have to custom feel your store; highly recommend it.........

Sneakers Dealers™️
France
PageFly replied June 8, 2022

Hi there,

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. We are always here for you!

Emad - PageFly Team

September 12, 2023

Chat réactif et de qualité, application facile d'utilisation.

Not Dark Enough
France
8 months using the app
PageFly replied September 14, 2023

Salut!

Merci beaucoup d'avoir pris le temps de nous laisser cet incroyable avis. Nous sommes très reconnaissants pour vos aimables paroles.

Soyez assuré que nous continuerons à améliorer nos services pour les utilisateurs estimés de PageFly comme vous.

Passez une merveilleuse journée et prenez soin de vous !

Cordialement,