PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Blossom Balance - Blume des Lebens

I had no idea about ecommerce and website building wehen I startet my onlineshop. Shopify + Pagefly makes it possible for everyone to create a unique store. Costumer Service is great. I was asking plenty of questions already, and they have been patient to answer them.

Techwave

One of the best apps ive used to edit my website. Hailey has been very responsive and helpful! Its fairly quickly to learn the program and get started! Hopefully they add more features or online tutorials ! 4.5/5

Men of Zen

This is a great app to create custom pages. Had a few minor issues, but customer service responded in a few minutes with solutions. One of the best customer service experiences I have had. Easy to use with great support!

Odyssey Boards

Emad from Pagefly is very helpful in guiding me. Good customer service!
The app is also relatively easy to use.

AhoyCash

Great app with even better support! Building custom landing pages is simpler than ever before. Highly recommend!

Sunset Novelties

I have been using this app to create custom landing pages, custom collections, custom homepages and custom product pages in Shopify. The amount of control you have to customize your pages blows my mind, This is perfect for taking your site to the next level without having to get developers involved. Their customer service is top notch as well.

Aqsty Pro

In all these page builder apps there is a learning curve no matter what they say, specially if you've never build a webpage. With that being said you gotta make sure learning it and taking the time is worth it. For me using this app was amazing and essential in my first project. With good planning and great content you can make beautiful stuff. For me the best thing about this app is one hidden feature, the customer support. They worked beside me and fixed any issue or doubt I presented to them, critically important!! The best page builder i tried on shopify!

LuxForte

I am utterly surprised how good is the customer service and the product!
I did a throughout research on page building apps and I'm happy that I chose PF! I built my first product page in an hour!
My needs were very specific which required some editing in my theme. Basically a customization which would require me to involve a developer and spend money on. The customer service agent Touqir could have easily said that it's not related to the app and this customizatin shall be done at my end but no - Touqir did that without any hesitation! As I'll need to do the same customization for some other pages in the future, I asked whether he can share the info on how to do it myself. He even created the video explaining all steps very clearly. I am vey grateful and really impressed, the best service I've ever had. Highly recommended! Period.

SD Canada

We have been using PageFly for some time. While we have enjoyed the interface, saved templates, and overall ease of use to fully design our Shopify pages, what has kept us as happy customers has been our interactions with Kate. She has worked very hard to help us overcome some technical issues we were having, and even though we have our own developers who could custom code pages with liquid, we continue to use PageFly because it is just so much faster! Great job to Kate and her team - thank you!

HappyLandGifts

Fantastic app and great support (thanks to Nathan). It helps to create a better & converting Shopify page. It is an investment that pays off.