PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited November 3, 2020

I encountered some issues while building a product page and I simply contacted Page Fly's customer service which provided me with all the help I needed, with courtesy and in a timely manner. I absolutely recommend this app!

AmyLOU et ses Aventures Imaginextraordinaires!
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Mylene,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live chat if we can be of any further assistance.

Touqir | PageFly Team

November 3, 2020

Buen servicio de ayuda, y encima en español, muy rápido y resolutivo, el chat funciona a la perfección para las dudas, gracias por la ayuda!!

Apliven
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

November 3, 2020

Excellent customer service. Responded very fast and solved my problems. Am using the page well. Recommended.

Jerry & Maggie
Time spent using app: 8 days
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that PageFly can help you to build pages and we are so glad to help you to solve the problems.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Cookie - PageFly Team

Edited November 3, 2020

This app is very intuitive and user friendly. I made some pages and where i didn't now the customer support helped me immediately. They were very helpful and nice.

KATHARINA SIEGEL
Romania
Time spent using app: 5 days
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thanks for your generous review, I'm happy to be able to help you with your issues.
Please, don't hesitate to reach us anytime for any query or issues, we're available 24/7.

Shagar - PageFly Team

November 3, 2020

I used this app to create a high quality website with no prior knowledge. The team at PageFly helped me throughout the process and the support is second to none! Highly recommend :)

Gizmosclub
Time spent using app: 9 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Hello, thank you for your words, here at PageFly we are here to help you create the online store of your dreams, and for us knowing that our users are having a great experience tells us that we are on the right track.

Angel | PageFly Team

November 2, 2020

We installed this app to start a landing page for lead generation for Black Friday 2020. So far, so good, but there are some things that don't quite work right away. When that happens I contact Support and they are great, they are very responsive and fast. The product is working great so far.

Sauipe
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Marcia,

Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

We provide 24/7 support via Livechat in-app or email: happytohelp@pagefly.io. Please reach out if you need help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

November 2, 2020

I used pagefly to create my home page and product pages, this app is very easy to use and i can add a lot of custom settings and sections to my pages. Support center is so helpful and usually solve my provides in few minutes.

Weibang, Inc.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with PageFly quality, so please let us know if your building experience was anything short of excellent. We look forward to satisfying you. Have a great day!

November 2, 2020

Allows you to edit your theme very easily and exactly how you want it! Very happy with it and will continue to use

Chi Toys
Time spent using app: 4 months

November 2, 2020

Super amazing app! and cool support team. They are available to help at any second. Loved it! 100% recommendable.

The Slow Label
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 days
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

November 2, 2020

Es gratis casi todo y puedes hacer mil cosas y configurar muchas landing pages, una maravilla. La recomiendo al 100%

allbyyou
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 months
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.

Please do let us know if you have any questions.