4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop functionality, and variety of templates that simplify website creation. They value its responsive design options, advanced SEO tools, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's exceptional customer service and 24/7 support are highly praised. Merchants also note the app's affordability and regular updates. Many credit it for boosting sales and enhancing their store's performance.

January 17, 2022

Very good support! Really easy to use. Impactful tool in design.
Making our website looking good. It has everything you want from App like this.

TAMO
Poland
PageFly replied January 18, 2022

Hi Marcin,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing these lines, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. I am really glad that I was able to help you with color swatches.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

Edited October 2, 2018

The app is good and the customer support is absolutely excellent. Thank you all for all of your help.

The Dogs Blogs
June 14, 2018

Amazing, customizable, great customer service. I recommend Pagefly 100%

Lofree123
Hong Kong SAR
January 4, 2019

Just started using PageFly and I LOVE it!!

The app is incredibly rich and allows fast construction of pages, but with detailed control if you need it (text, images, colours, everything!).

As a newbie, I ran into a problem (mine, not PageFly) and the support group showed me exactly how to fix it. Awesome support - which is essential for a business app.

So far - this provides al the page-building functionality of other website builders, but within Shopify.

Well done, you guys!

TinySponges
Edited July 15, 2020

Excellent tech support really helps to navigate the learning curve! I was having a consistent styling issue, but Salem providing coding that allowed me to solve the problem for good! More video tutorials would be helpful.

AceMaskco
September 20, 2018

I used this app to create columns on my Retailers page. It did just what I wanted it to and the team was immediately helpful when I got stuck.

Seek & Swoon
February 10, 2022

Great app been using a while on 3 stores If you like instant support then this is for you and you get as much help as you need and get taught along the way. Thanks to all the support team esp Cristian most recently

Baie Botanique™ | Organic and Vegan Skincare
PageFly replied February 13, 2022

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via LiveChat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

March 31, 2021

Great customer Services by Felipe. Look forward to continuing customizing our website with Pagefly Landing Page Builder.

VESIICA
Spain
PageFly replied April 2, 2021

Thank you a lot for giving us a review on the App Store. We are so happy that we could help you to solve the issues. Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Felipe - PageFly Team

Edited September 9, 2021

Really useful app to allow designers to craft customised pages for products and other purposes. There are some limitations and incompatibilities with other apps that our developer has had to step in to attempt workarounds for, so it is great that it allows to add custom CSS etc to fix little things like that, although there are still some things do not seem easy or even possible to completely resolve as we'd ideally like. The support chat is also very quick and helpful and has quickly resolved many issues that we've faced, although there are still some outstanding issues we face that we hope will be resolved in the near future. Update: previously only gave 4 stars because of Ajax cart not working from PageFly buttons on Debut theme -- but they have been able to fix that now, so up to 5 stars it goes!

3dtotal shop
PageFly replied September 9, 2021

It’s so great for us to read your review. Your review really means a lot to us because we know how you are feeling when using our app and the difficulties you have.

We are still improving and developing PageFly so there are some limitations and incompatibilities with other apps as your review, but we are always trying our best to grow more and develop more features and integrations to make PageFly more powerful and helpful.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

November 30, 2021

Very nice 24/7 customer service! Whenever I have questions they answered it even 10 times a day! I'm very happy with our customer support

Deeprio
Denmark
PageFly replied December 7, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for your review!

It's our pleasure to be able to assist you to fix the issues. We will improve our app to make it better for you.

Let us know if you need our support
Cookie - PageFly Team