PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

SD Canada

We have been using PageFly for some time. While we have enjoyed the interface, saved templates, and overall ease of use to fully design our Shopify pages, what has kept us as happy customers has been our interactions with Kate. She has worked very hard to help us overcome some technical issues we were having, and even though we have our own developers who could custom code pages with liquid, we continue to use PageFly because it is just so much faster! Great job to Kate and her team - thank you!

HappyLandGifts

Fantastic app and great support (thanks to Nathan). It helps to create a better & converting Shopify page. It is an investment that pays off.

HOUSEOFVINCENT

Overall the app is super thorough, easy to use and the support is quick. We've stumbled a couple of bugs that couldn't be fixed before a future update is available and one bigger deal (to us). Pagefly doesn't support filters to filter tags (color, material, size etc.).

Other than that it's perfect.

Belhair Extensions

had to work out some kinks to get it perfect but the team was right there to help right away. Thanks so much!

simplisourcing

needed some help with linking collection pages, great support, fast and very helpful thanks so much

Simply Serenity Co.

Incredible app. Does everything you wish Shopify could do out of the box. It completely replaces so many other apps.

Club Nostalgic UK | Quality Unique Apparel, Prints & More from '90s & '00s Pop Culture

This app is amazing if you want much more customization than what Shopify lets you...but with the same amount of ease and layout. The customer service is also outstanding and I'm happy with everything!

Swissx Wellness - For The Higher Good!

Excellent app!

I've used PageFly extensively this year to build and customize multiple sites for my clients - always with excellent results!

Note: If I could, I'd rate this a 4.5 stars:

In my experience, Pagefly offers the best, most flexible set of tools and features for extending Shopify's default templates and fleshing out your site with custom pages.

I've had a few frustrating bugs and usability issues with PageFly - but overall, it's a very slick, dependable app - and they provide EXCELLENT, real-time Chat support. Each time I've had issues, they've helped me quickly figure out a fix.

Thanks for everything, guys! :)

Noel Suthers
Creative Director / Developer

Smart Home Assistant™

Very good page builder. I love it...and the customer servicesbare so nice and ready to help 24/7....

KitchenMadMess

I am using the free version and works surprisingly good. I only wish it had Vitals integration but there is a code you can paste and .. works just the same