PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

islaorganics

Super easy to use and their customer service is great. I wanted to do something complicated and Kate went above and beyond in helping me. She even recorded a video showing the exact steps.

Kate is the best!

Explorer

The support team is awesome, that's my first impression after a couple weeks. My business appreciates it, thank you!

Miniature Owl

Used PageFly to customize pages for my site and needed support with certain customizations. Randy was fantastic, very knowledgeable and patient in showing me what I needed to do. Great support!

Hife Brands LLC

I got provided excellent customer service! They answered all my questions in a matter of minutes! TY!

EMPIRE LUXE

Anything I needed help with, they replied & fixed within minutes. Could not ask for better customer service. It's difficult when you're building a site on your own but with their team helping out so quick, it makes the process a lot less stressful. Would highly highly recommend

The Ship's Store

The app is great and definitely makes my life easier...Customer service is responsive but hard to communicate with. The app had a bug that displayed my products wrong. I had to explain my problem to about 6 different reps before someone finally listened to me. It was another 2 weeks before the bug was fixed. If customer service hadn't frustrated the hell out of me I would have rated the app 5 stars.

LinduraySkincare

I've tried pretty much all the page builder apps on shopify.

I've been using this one for some time now and it's hands down the best one.

It has the most amount features which allow you to customize a lot without hiring devs AND the customer support is SUPER fast and helpful!

I kid you not, they responded in less than 5 minutes and fixed everything quick. Can't get much better than this

5 stars well deserved

Shopogarden

Quick response to a trouble I had but very effective answers. The design and the friendly user of the app is little hard to understand at first but with time you get use to it. So 5 Stars for the troubleshooting, 4,8 stars for the visual and friendly user experience. Thanks a lot!

totalrestroom

This is by far the app I spend the most time in and it is very well designed and intuitive. A+

We are very happy!

Meepo Board

When I understand how cool and amazing it is, I remove other apps, because PageFly can provide me everything, functions, fast reply and services are outstanding if you need to improve your page style, use this, I will rate it 10 out of 10.