PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MINUS ART

very helpful team! very helpful team! very helpful team! very helpful team! very helpful team! very helpful team!

August 12, 2020

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day, and take care :)

Sasak Market

Amazing app! It has all the features I was searching for!
The best thing is that they have very good and fast support.

August 12, 2020

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

The Syolo

It is an awesome app and customer service is fantastic help a lot. They go the extra mile to help us..

August 12, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

3D Printer Vault

I am using PageFly to create custom product pages for my site. I had been messing around with trying to do it with code but it was getting to be a nightmare. Just started with PageFly and it is great so far!

Super knowledgeable and fast to reply support also.

Hi Greggory,

Thank you so much for the time you spent on writing these awesome lines for us. This motivates us to continue providing the best experience possible for you and helps others understand how the PageFly team can make their eCommerce life easier.

Wander Green Project

Great app, lots of customisation features and really easy to use. If theres anything your unsure about, the customer support team is on standby to help out. Definitely recommended!

Hi Jacek,

d'still

The support team is just so great!!!! Really helpful and so quick to respond.
Thanks so much for all of your help.

Hi there,
I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Costa Brazil

Great app. Great support. They are always there yo help you along the way to solve your problems. I would surely recommend it to anyone.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.
We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

zomeat

I used this app for building my custom made collection page. Finally found an app for my requirement
You can build all pages using this app even you can build an attractive home page, Collection page, and home page. Very good dedicated team support team day/night. They guide us with video recording for guidance...

August 19, 2020

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review of PageFly. We are so glad that you can use PageFly to meet your demand for building your store. We are so pleased our efforts resonated with you.

We really hope that our whole team can have many opportunities to serve you in the future.

Our Support Team is always available 24/7 so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help.

Have a nice day! Stay safe!

Cushy Curly

Good app ! Well recommended , with great support everytime!

Feedback for improvements : Have the choice for subscribers to be directly logged into shopify and not only MailChimp.

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

shop.LEDVANCE.com

Top services! Easy to use, excellent and fast support, large selection of templates. I recommend the application.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Tuble - PageFly Team