PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 5, 2020

wonderful app AND customer service. Couldn't want more. I highly recommend to get this app. You'll find anything you want!

Communau-thé
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via LiveChat, and we will be happy to assist you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

November 5, 2020

Emad was super helpful with the issues I was having with my product page. He sent me screen recordings and even fixed the issue for me.

Basic Clean Tees
Time spent using app: 4 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

November 4, 2020

their support is always at your disposal, and they are real people and dev team is in the back of the representative. They fixed my problem with me. Thanks

Mamakoo
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

November 4, 2020

Angel was very professional and helpful. The process was very quick and easy and if I need any help I will be coming back.

EVOLWRLD
Time spent using app: 9 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

We are very happy that you are enjoying our product, we want to thank you for taking the time to share your words with the Shopify community.

I hope you have a great day!
Angel | PageFly Team

November 4, 2020

My graphic designer used this app to create an advertising landing page for my site. there were 2 little quirks that he couldn't fix and, since I am totally non-technical, I couldn't either. PageFly customer service (both live chat and email) was VERY responsive. Spent a lot of time with me in order to understand the issue. Then fixed it quickly!

millemoney.com
Time spent using app: 2 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with the Shopify community we greatly appreciate the time our users take to share their words, again thank you very much and I hope you have a great day.

Angel & Paula | PageFly Team

November 4, 2020

I love this app! superior good. Though it costs time to learn but the customer service is willing to help.

sharkletsports
China
Time spent using app: 5 days
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to see you again soon!

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

November 4, 2020

Shagar from Page Fly was very patient and helped me very quickly and professionally with my problem. Thanks again

Lilly Pilly Boutique
Time spent using app: 9 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review, I'm happy to be able to help you with your issues. please reach us anytime for any queries.

Shagar - PageFly Team

November 4, 2020

the best app I used ever,the page fly is so kind as to help me solve the problem and everything goes well.

YutaZone
China
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi there,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

November 4, 2020

The best support you can possible ask for. They always responded fast and came up with a solution to our website issues. I highly recommend this app!

Mindworkout
Time spent using app: 6 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

November 4, 2020

This app helped us build nice-looking pages. And the reply is quick regarding any problem occured when the page is not showing as expected. Thanks!

Inateck Rucksack
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Our live chat support is available 24/7, so please reach out whenever you have questions.

Let's rock this holiday season!

Hailey - PageFly Team