4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows them to create professional websites without needing technical skills. They value the variety of features, including responsive design, advanced SEO tools, and a wide range of templates. The app's drag-and-drop functionality and seamless Shopify integration are also praised. The 24/7 customer support is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants also appreciate the affordability of the app, with free pages offered up to a limit. Regular updates keep the platform relevant. It's particularly recommended for those looking to create high-converting pages without coding.

January 27, 2022

Worth the cost. My landing pages are finally presentable without spending a ton of extra money in development costs. Great customer service - quick response times and very helpful.

Trident Motorsports
PageFly replied February 10, 2022

Hi there!

It was my pleasure to help you out. Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪 Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Regards
Hamza S. | PageFly Team

April 15, 2020

Great app for fixing a big problem with Shopify, no easy customization unless you're good with .liquid, HTML, css, ect.

Emad at pagefly was helpful in answering questions I had!

Obsessed Garage
August 4, 2022

I'm a new Pagefly user (<3 mos.) - a one-man shop - and find the company's support system, both personal support as well as video tutorials, to be excellent, with consistently quick and knowledgeable responses. With the sordid history of broken customer service promises from other apps, Pagefly is a breath of fresh air. Almost too good to be true. But it is!

CleanMatters365.com
PageFly replied August 9, 2022

Hi Jack,

I am really happy that I was able to help you with your header and footer issue and Thank you so much for spending your precious time on writing these lines, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

December 29, 2019

Pagefly support Kate helps me fix the image problem, even though is not a pagefly issue. Super nice person and so helpful! Thank you so much! You help me a lot! BTW pagefly is a useful app!!! Easy to edit and wonderful customer service!

KeeyPon
China
Edited August 8, 2020

Exceptional support, Best I have ever come across.Ready to chat in seconds.Solved problems in few minutes. Best investment I ever made. My store looks awesome.

myhealthyfamily
PageFly replied August 12, 2020

Thank you for trusting us to be your companion. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thank you for choosing PageFly. We look forward to sharing your success.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

June 26, 2022

Happy with the powerful yet page builder app for our Shopify commerce store! and.. 5stars for the team support too

2Tactic
Vietnam
PageFly replied June 28, 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

June 5, 2020

Not only is this app a great page builder, but the customer support is impeccable. Any issue or limitations have been resolved by the team quickly and professionally. They truly are exceptional.

rippl Impact Gear
PageFly replied June 8, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words.
Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.
Once again, thank you!

Randy - PageFly

May 30, 2021

I installed this app because it had the most reviews and seemed the best and i can tell you it is. Also the team helped me add some features i didn't how to add really fast and just very good.

Bella Vee store
Netherlands
PageFly replied May 31, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

May 25, 2021

It works perfectly, it gives you a lot of options to create, and their support is just amazing,
Well done!

Allways Coffee
Spain
PageFly replied May 26, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!
I'm very glad to know that you're enjoying the app, and if you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.
Wish you all the best for your store! :)

Lucian - PageFly team

January 26, 2023

Thank you Mahedi! Perfect suport. Very good app to land pages.

I wanted to remove the header, which was not coming out through the app's function. But I was instructed and managed to pull out everything I wanted. Thanks for the help

West Home Brasil
Brazil
PageFly replied January 29, 2023

Wow, Thank you so much for the magnificent review.
It was truly a pleasure for me to assist you, and it makes me really glad to know that I was able to help you.

Customers have always been our top priority and we are trying our best and hardest to deserve your trust.
I have read your words many many times. It really motivates us to work hard and efficiently.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Best Regards,