PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

farmstop

Very easy to UI that allows you to customize your web pages however you wish. The staff are excellent and able to help you make quick adjustments.

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to assist you
Feel free to reach out to us any day, any time if you have any questions at all. We're here to help 24/7!

ytexstrings

The app works and you get what you pay for but their support team has been HORRIBLE. I've been facing an issue with the facebook pixel, probably have already lost THOUSANDS... trying to figure out what the problem is. It seems like it's pagefly code interfering with my theme code but their support team has taken over a WEEK, including multiple back and forths to TELL me to "explain to them what the problem is cause they dont understand it".... For real?

How about having a single person stick to a single support ticket and make sure he truly understands the issue and help us solve it?

You guys have multiple support people taking a look at my ticket and that doesnt help anyone.

Get your stuff together and I will make sure to update this review accordingly, but its incredible the type of support you guys provide. GEEZ....

Hi Sergio,

We held a meeting and we have come up with many measures to remind and discipline the unprofessional supporters.
I am truly sorry because of your unworthy experience with PageFly. I also feel embarrassed and ashamed about being their boss.
We also updated the training program for all supporters.

Tony is working with you, he is also our CEO. I hope that we can find out the problems.

Thank you for your continued trust and using PageFly.

Kate - Customer Success Manager

Alcove Group

Amazing live supporters. Easy to use and navigate. Highly recommend since it's free and comes with full support.

August 17, 2020

Thank you for the loving words you've shared. This motivates us to continue providing the best experience possible for you and helps others understand how the PageFly team can make their eCommerce life easier.

EyeArmor

Not going to lie, this app seemed a little bit difficult to get the hang of at first, but with all the help from the amazing support staff (Touqir was especially helpful) and their superb video tutorials, I'm on my way to my perfect website. :)

HANNAH MARTIN

I'm very much satisfied with PageFly, great app and awesome support. So far the best investment I made for my store.

August 17, 2020

Have a wonderful day, and take care :)

wearedigital.co.uk

Great support :) I enjoyed using this app, You can achieve much more since you can design as much as you want.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Exotic Wings and Pet Things

Great customer service and a very powerful tool. Highly recommend.

Salem from pagefly was a great help to us.

August 17, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Minimalist

An excellent app... very easy to create pages. The support is also prompt and reverts in minutes. Would strongly recommend it.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

Shiver Gallery

When I first switch my website over from Wix to Shopify so I could integrate more payment options, one look at the theme and editor options and I thought I had made a huge mistake and wouldn't be able to recreate the site I had previously. I have a lot of different pages with different layouts and elements and honestly, I felt completely hopeless! Pagefly has completely changed the game when it comes to being able to customise your website yourself (without having to spend thousands on a developer!) and I couldn't have the website I am so proud of without it! They're customer service team are very helpful and have even edited parts of my page for me that I couldn't figure out how to do myself! Couldn't recommend more!

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Paula - PageFly Team

MJH

Honestly one of the best Page Builders i've come across. The app is very easy to use, and provides an amazing array of customizable features. Extremely helpful support team, who are there to help you resolve any problems. Highly Recommend!

August 17, 2020

We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,