PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Deartik

Love this app -> Highly Recommend
The best thing is 24/7 online support, there is always someone to talk to at any time and showing you the way to solve your issue.
Thanks lots

inkt.co

Online support is literally the best I have came across. Always someone to talk to if there is any issues.
Thanks !

Kaytek

I love this app, really help me make landing pages, blogs, product pages.. in few minutes.
It is very easy to use and intuitive for non-developers like me.
thanks for the support which is always available :)

Pixcake

Very reactive and great help. The way to solve problem was simple and help very useful. Thanks a lot! I recommend this app.

Nouhaus Inc

Using the app to make some custom pages. Great functionality, very optimized code, and extremely helpful live support.

The Last Mug

Awesome app, it helped me customized my pages the way i want them to be and the support is really reactive and helpful. I would highly recommend !

FITRWORLD

This app is so easy to use it's amazing! Also great customer service!! I would really recommend this app.

HypeDome

It's super intuitive, great results with really minimal learning curve. And support is good too, they fixed my CSS within a few minutes. Way to go PageFly team!

Zeba Kids

This app helped to convert my boring, idle Home Page into an outstanding one. It offers so many adjustments. I advise watching videos provided by their support, you can learn a lot and expand this app's possibilities. Now I'm planning to beautify my Product Page. 5 stars experience!

Modern Responsibility

I used this app to help me build a landing page for a new sales campaign! It was easy to use and intuitive and they have amazing customer service!