Reviews (10,546)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app is praised for its SEO-optimized pages, seamless Shopify integration, and responsive customer support. It's also noted for its affordability and compatibility with multiple apps. With a variety of pre-designed templates and no coding skills required, it's ideal for enhancing store design and functionality.

March 31, 2021

Great customer Services by Felipe. Look forward to continuing customizing our website with Pagefly Landing Page Builder.

VESIICA
Spain
PageFly replied April 2, 2021

Thank you a lot for giving us a review on the App Store. We are so happy that we could help you to solve the issues. Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Felipe - PageFly Team

Edited September 9, 2021

Really useful app to allow designers to craft customised pages for products and other purposes. There are some limitations and incompatibilities with other apps that our developer has had to step in to attempt workarounds for, so it is great that it allows to add custom CSS etc to fix little things like that, although there are still some things do not seem easy or even possible to completely resolve as we'd ideally like. The support chat is also very quick and helpful and has quickly resolved many issues that we've faced, although there are still some outstanding issues we face that we hope will be resolved in the near future. Update: previously only gave 4 stars because of Ajax cart not working from PageFly buttons on Debut theme -- but they have been able to fix that now, so up to 5 stars it goes!

3dtotal shop
PageFly replied September 9, 2021

It’s so great for us to read your review. Your review really means a lot to us because we know how you are feeling when using our app and the difficulties you have.

We are still improving and developing PageFly so there are some limitations and incompatibilities with other apps as your review, but we are always trying our best to grow more and develop more features and integrations to make PageFly more powerful and helpful.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

June 23, 2023

Fantastic service! I got immediate help. Phew my website is up and running. Thank you so so much. My new pagefly page was not loading and Sun was so helpful

stepwisecareers
PageFly replied June 30, 2023

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was really great to help you figure out the issue and thank you for being so patient with me.

Anytime you need any help, please feel free to reconnect with us, we are always here to support you.

Sun - PageFly Team

Edited November 20, 2020

It's been great to get more flexibility to design our pages. Customer service has been great when I've got stuck.

Amino
PageFly replied November 21, 2020

Hi Samantha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write these lines for us it is very important to rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

October 4, 2022

I used this app to customize our homepage. I am highly satisfied with the features they provide. Their customer support is top-notch. I would highly recommend the app if you are new to Shopify.

JADE
India
PageFly replied October 5, 2022

Hi friend,

Thank you so much for giving us a 5-star review. It was truly a pleasure for us to assist you. Whenever you need help, please feel free to reach out to PageFly live chat and we are always happy to help.

Best regard,
Mika | PageFly Team

November 27, 2020

Love it!! It made my website design a lot better and easier! Any questions will be answered pretty much right away!

MOTHER MADE
South Korea
PageFly replied December 8, 2020

Hi Hanla,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

October 27, 2020

Using a pagefly template couldn't be easier! Final touches needed some formatting support and I a received quick & efficient response - Thanks Paula!!

Felina
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

May 22, 2020

We use this app to help us customize our pages without using code. Although there is still a learning curve with editing, it was quick to figure out! The app is definitely worth the subscription, and we've experienced THE BEST customer service!! Definitely recommend.

TAJA COLLECTION
PageFly replied May 25, 2020

Hi Annabelle,
Thank you for your feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.

Touqir - PageFly Team

December 3, 2020

If you would like to have great page bilder with a lot of features and superb suport 24/7, then you should buy it :)

Naravna Hrana za Pse
Slovenia
PageFly replied December 8, 2020

Hi, I'm glad that you have a good experience with our app, we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need help!

Salem | PageFly Team

Edited November 17, 2022

I love PageFly!! I made all my webshops with this so far. You can really make the webshop you always dreamed of. Secondly, the service is a 10/10!! Would recommend.

Oppeppertje
Netherlands
PageFly replied June 23, 2021

On behalf of the team, thank you so much for your review. This means a lot to all of us because we can know how we doing and what we need to improve.
We will try to make PageFly better and better and assist you when you need.

Have a nice day!