PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

lilly&co

Location Australia

A must have app in shopify to create all kinds of pages, very easy to learn and use, tons of pre built themes to choose from and staff is very supportive and helpful.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Vosec

Location Malaysia

PageFly's customer service is truly the best! Very quick response and extremely helpful. I highly recommend you try this app as it is an amazing tool to help you build your website and generate sales!

September 29, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Papagai Pets

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Pagefly is easy to use and has great features. I have been able to create a much nicer looking landing page thanks to Pagefly. Their support is also quick and very helpful. Would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to create a good looking website!

September 29, 2020

Thanks so much for the high praises! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Emad - PageFly Team

trialsofindu

Great staff! A member helped me out with something that I really needed. I couldn't figure it out myself, but it was resolved in a minutes.

Hi Eric,
Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Time spent using app About 1 month

Absolutely AMAZING!! The support on chat is second to none. I love it. Thank you so so much for all of your help. Fantastic! I will be recommending you to my friends. Much better than the more popular downloads. You won't be disappointed after installing this. Brilliant

September 29, 2020

Thank you very much for these kind words, We will always be happy to help you and I am really glad you are recommending us. We are always improving for our customers.

Felipe | PageFly Team

WhiteMarc

Time spent using app About 1 year

their chat support is truly amazing! 10/10 makes things so easy for you to build, furthermore, it allows you to edit outside of the realms of the normal editing

September 29, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Marco! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Cosmic Clothing

This app is such a lifesaver! It allows me to personalize every single detail on my pages from the spacing, the button style, and the layout. You can add your social media feeds, make creative blog posts, and improve the quality of your home page to increase conversions. When I needed help with a feature on the app, support literally responded within 5 seconds and had an answer for me within a few minutes! They went above and beyond by sending me a screen recording showing what I needed to do. 10/10 would recommend to anyone. Personally, this will always be on my list of apps and is a must-have. :)

September 29, 2020

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy | PageFly Team

Bluemin.

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

AMAZING customer service ! Thanks Aldwin :-) AMAZING customer service ! Thanks Aldwin :-) AMAZING customer service ! Thanks Aldwin :-)

Hi Omar,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Karen's Fine Jewellery

I used this app to help me design a better looking "about us" page, and it did just what i wanted. Very easy to use, and easy to ask questions if you have any. The chat is of easy access and they answer you pretty quickly.

September 29, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Dilwana

Location Botswana
Time spent using app About 2 months

this app helps me a lot in building my shop pages. actually this app has a awesome and easy UI so you can build your pages easily.

September 29, 2020

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to see you again soon!

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team