PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 13, 2020

Very easy to use app to create great pages, fantastic support, fast and problem solving including life chat that answers quickly.

JANIMARE
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
PageFly replied November 18, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Renate! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Jenny | PageFly Team

November 12, 2020

Pagefly is easy to learn how to use and they're customer service is outstanding. They have people available on chat 24/7 to walk you through any issues you may have.

The Nile Movement
Time spent using app: 22 days

Hi Damien,

Thank you so so much for your generous review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

We provide 24/7 support, so please reach out if you need any help.

Thanks once again,
Hailey - PageFly Team

Edited November 12, 2020

Brilliant Builder!!! Once you master it you can build any store you envision and brilliant customer service too! Better than all the competition, and I’ve tried them all...

Plato Pets
Spain
Time spent using app: 16 days
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with PageFly. All of us are really happy to read what you wrote.
We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
We are trying our best to assist you.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

November 12, 2020

I used this app to create product pages for my new shopify store and it takes some getting used it but with patience and watching the tutorials a few times, you will create very good looking product pages with this app

N8 Beauty
Time spent using app: 2 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

Thanks very much for your great feedback. We are so happy that PageFly can help you to build pages.
Our whole PageFly team has been trying our best to create more functions to meet your need.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via the Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

November 12, 2020

Love this app is amazing for a personalize design and is very easy to use. I was searching for something like this and I found it the perfect solution.

Doña Galleta
Mexico
Time spent using app: 22 days
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with PageFly quality, so please let us know if your building experience was anything short of excellent. We look forward to satisfying you. Have a great day!

November 12, 2020

This app is really easy to use and does a LOT. Great support and crucial if you are designing landing and sales pages.

Crosscut Sewing Co.
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
Please reach us out anytime you need our help we are just a click away from you :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

November 12, 2020

really top and fast support thank you. the app is also very good so far and we build a good landing page with it!

Medikall
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
PageFly replied November 18, 2020

Hi Bjoern,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

November 12, 2020

Let me start by saying that Pagefly is super easy to use and I was able to create great webpages with little experience. There may have been only 1 missing element/feature I would have liked, but for the most part its all there.
Support wise: I had issues with my product options from infinite options, they didnt work at first. BUT after many emails back and forth trying to describe the issue (language barrier and misunderstanding, and time differences aside) their developer team successfully integrated a 3rd party app into their app. Furthermore, my shopify theme had a cart animation feature that was not working with pagefly pages, they also were able to fix that.
While support was tough to work with considering the time differences and not fully understanding the issue, creating a video, screen record of the issue helped them tremendously.
I would recommend pagefly, and I plan to use it on our next website.

Voice to Text Solutions
Time spent using app: About 2 months
PageFly replied November 19, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Once again, thank you!

November 12, 2020

I love this app! I use it to customize my home page and product pages. It's so easy to use with great tutorials. Any time I've ever had a problem with anything, someone from the chat was promptly there to help me figure it out. Definitely recommend!

Everything Glamberous, LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months
PageFly replied November 13, 2020

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

November 12, 2020

Cette application offre une tonne de possibilité de personnalisations, de quoi faire des pages de conversions au top !!!! Le support technique est vraiment top et super réactif pour répondre à toutes vos questions !!

Libelté
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied November 13, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour vos généreux conseils. Nous sommes heureux que vous ayez passé un merveilleux moment avec nous!
Merci pour votre confiance, nous sommes reconnaissants d'avoir un client incroyable comme vous.
Si nous pouvons faire autre chose pour vous aider, veuillez nous en informer.

Je vous souhaite santé, chance et succès!

PageFly | Kate, directrice de la réussite client