PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Fuck it, Biden

Best shopify page builder app forever. Customer support A+.

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!
On behalf of PageFly Team i want to Thank you again for being so patient with your issues. We are so happy that we were able to assist you with your issues.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Crespo Rain Gutters

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Absolutely phenomenal customer service. I was having issues receiving emails and they clearly and quickly guided me through the process. I am so happy I found this company!

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review! Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Paula | PageFly Team

Deco Habilis

Location France

Page Fly are just incredible efficient, professional, helpful and as soon as my business is going to thrive, I am going to work again with them, no doubt about it!!
The best customer service ever.
It is really ease to use.

September 17, 2020

Thank you for taking time to review PageFly, I am happy to hear that you had a good experience with us.
We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime when you face any issues using PageFly.

Max - PageFly Team

Vistoso Beauty Luxe, LLC

I used this app to create my web page for my business and Salem did a awesome job with assisting me with my issue. He's awesome :)

September 17, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Marulanda_art

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to help me create an additional page to my site and I was able to design it as I wanted it and uploaded it to Shopify. When I had some technical trouble, the staff at PageFly assisted me right away and my page is live now! Thank you!

September 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

Salem | PageFly Team

Healthkind Ltd

Great Support - Pagefly support is easy to access and the support team are very responsive, knowlegable and helpful!

Hi Julia,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin | PageFly Team

Shopinface.com

Location Belgium

Just with a free option you can design everything the way you want. And if you have any issue, you can ask their awesome and quick customer service.

September 15, 2020

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Ken | PageFly Team

HALIPAX

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Brilliant support, So far I'm testing the app and it looks very promising but their support is phenomenal. I had an issue and they resolved it immediately!

September 17, 2020

I would like to thank you for taking time to share your thought and feedback to PageFly.
Your feedback really means a lot to us and we have been trying our best to improve PageFly and help you whenever you need.
Fee free to let us know if you need our help!

Cookie | PageFly team

Vlokup

Great Product and Great Service. It is very useful and easy to use, thank you so much for the help. .

September 17, 2020

We appreciate your good review. We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations. It has been an immense pleasure serving you. If there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.

We appreciate your future endeavors.
Randy | PageFly Team

Bonrisu

The help is the best part of this app. Support always there to show me how to adjust things and or do it for me.

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to assist you.
Feel free to reach out to us any day, any time if you have any questions at all. We're here to help 24/7!

Touqir | PageFly Team