PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Talrayz - Shades for a cause

I wanted one page on my site to be a sales landing page different than the other pages. My theme wouldn't do it by itself. Pagefly was exactly what I needed. I'm sure I'm not accessing a fraction of the capabilities. I had a couple things I needed help with and the little support button wasn't like others where they get back with you the next day it was almost immediate. They over deliver, five stars all the way.

Salmon Olive

Took me a few tries to get it right, but now I'm humming along. Customer support is stellar. A+ It's really a great product. Easy to use and configure.

Baby Got Sole

As a new start up PageFly has been invaluable to me. With this being my first site creation I was unable to get the look/feel/style I wanted using Shopify themes or standard sections but I've now been able to create the pages I'd envisioned. The support is absolutely great, helping me with all issues and very fast. Thank you Touqir and Nathan

Rowan Kace Golf

Great app, clean interface, easy to use, and surprisingly integrates well with other apps. So far I have no complaints, and the support has been great.

Destiny Outlet

awesome support, great app got the hang of it in couple of hours and shagar helped me quick and made it look easy.

Xpresskey

The development team was outstanding! Just do the design and they'll do the coding for you. Can't wait to get my landing page up and running. Looking to get good conversions. Highly recommend Pagefly for creating awesome landing pages.

SKÖG Sweden

this app is very helpful,also support team member is also very supportive for anytime , they give their best all the time for the customer, also the format of this app is very easy to understand, i used this app,we are improving us day by day, all you do is drag and drop. The technical support is amazing and they always answer my questions and fix any issues I may have.

Lalviv

I really have enjoyed using Pagefly. It's simple and allows you to design beautiful pages. I have 3 different Shopify stores and use it on all there. In addition to the app being fantastic the customer service team is stellar. I would highly recommend it.

DNA of Champions

This is a 5 STAR APP!!!!! With this app you can choose a FREE theme from Shopify and then use Pagefly to design it however you want. This is the 2nd time I've used the PageFly app on a Shopify store. I came back to PageFly because this app is awesome and my favorite. As matter of fact, I would rate this app as the BEST app on Shopify and the most useful! I'm able to edit all types of elements on my store and it's extremely easy to use - all you do is drag and drop. The technical support is incredible and they always answer my questions and fix any issues I may have. The editor is very easy to use and it will make your store look great and professional. Check out my store and you can see how I was able to create an awesome store website by using PageFly. www.DNAofChampions.com

Mellow Sleep

Best page builder ever. It lets me do almost anything I wish and their support is amazing. Quick, resourceful and easy to reach.