PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

Coffee Lover Shop

The app is fantastic. It has so many features that Shopify doesn't provide which make it so easy to create beautiful pages. Also, the customer service is very nice and helpful.

BRUSHERS

I am using this app to create pages and it's awesome. Love it. Recommended for everyone who loves to create pages.

Gigs Eyewear

Brilliant customer service! I needed a hand with some errors my store had connecting and they fixed it super quick for me.

Fruit Fly Killer

Support team has been amazing in helping me get the page the way I needed it! I had some issues initially, but the support team guided me through everything.

The Zade

Actually this is the best service I've received while using shopify on a whole. (PageFly support team) assisted me from start to finish. Their customer service is awesome. The app had a few issues with integration initially. Once I contacted support they immediately resolved all my questions and even went beyond to coach me on how to use the app properly. Best experience ever!! Thank you.

Futuristichomes

Support time is really helpfull . But the response time should be lesser .pagefly is doing a great job by helping us build our own website

Bem Moderno

Muito top, para ficar melhor poderia dar uma pouco mais de liberdade na construção. Por exemplo: redimensionar tamanho, mover objeto livremente

Petz Importados

Eu estou gostando do APP muito fácil de usar, estou aprendendo ainda com ele mas, ja dar para ter muita noção o quanto é valioso o app no site! Show

CORKBRICK EUROPE

There was a bug in the conversion but I contacted the support and the response was highly efficient. I am still exploring it. Just wanted to leave this comment to recognise the customer support team.

Loja All Market

Recomendo muito o aplicativo da PageFly, é possivel criar paginas de vendas com muita qualidade e ajuda na conquista de clientes.