PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

zalamoon.com

BEST APP very easy to use and I love the customer service. I switched and cancelled all my other apps trying to do what this can do. Emad's customer service is exceptional.

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Party Social

So far it's been very intuitive to use and a great tool in customizing my product pages from the standard Shopify themes. Customer support was quick to respond and very helpful.

May 25, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support!

TAJA COLLECTION

We use this app to help us customize our pages without using code. Although there is still a learning curve with editing, it was quick to figure out! The app is definitely worth the subscription, and we've experienced THE BEST customer service!! Definitely recommend.

Hi Annabelle,
Thank you for your feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.

Touqir - PageFly Team

South Planks

We have been using Pagefly for a while now and recently upgraded to premium. The staff are very responsive on the live chat if you need help with anything.

Hi Katie,
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.
Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.
Also, please feel free to send any other feedback that you do have - we would love to hear from you!

Have a good night! Stay safe!

Kate
Customer Success Manager at PageFly

MLK-BLVD.COM

I'm disappointed. I have given many opportunities for improvement but this app is not working for me. Everytime I make an edit the pictures are not showing on other devices. Then I have to reach out to support who are nice but repeating the same story and spending hours waiting for them to provide a quick fix the problem instead of identifying the root cause is not working for me. I have already missed my deadline of launching and it is all because of this app. They did try to compensate me with a cheaper plan and they were available to help but still there has been a lot of time wasted. I work a job and I am building a business so every bit of my time is precious. When I finally get the motivation to grind and get stuff down I run into these problems and it kills my entire vibe.

Hi there,
Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it. Regarding our mistakes and omissions that you indicated to us, we will definitely solve them thoroughly.
After this incident, we have updated our operator training procedure to raise the bar of requirements and avoid bad support to happen in the future.
Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you. We are working together via Live chat window and we are trying to provide you our best service.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help. We are always willing to help you!

Best regards,
Kate - Customer Success Manager

eatonhemp

Great support staff. About to dive into the app more as we have made it live. Will sumbit another review in 3 weeks. So far so good. Easy to use.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your precious comment! We're kept working on our service to provide you better support day to day.

Shagar - PageFly Team

inoa

support service is amazing ! The help us a lot when we could'nt find the solutions to our problems. I recommand

May 25, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Team

Bangles And Bags

It works fantastic.. Really allows you to customize your pages for specific needs. We run specific sales and are able to drive conversions faster with the easy product page builder!

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Team

SOVRYGN Watches

The app is even better than the last time I used it and I love the instant support to help maintain my workflow.

May 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.
Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Ken - PageFly Team

GuideGap

Always very helpful service and very responsive. This app allowed me to build my website easily and quickly without a development background.

May 22, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!