PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Cushy Curly

Location France

Good app ! Well recommended , with great support everytime!

Feedback for improvements : Have the choice for subscribers to be directly logged into shopify and not only MailChimp.

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

shop.LEDVANCE.com

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 years

Top services! Easy to use, excellent and fast support, large selection of templates. I recommend the application.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Tuble - PageFly Team

Supreme Phone Gadgets

Location Australia

The application is great. It does take some time to understand how to use it. Would also be nice if the free plan included more product pages.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and We’re here for you anytime!

Emad - PageFly Team

Pribily

Location China

very good service ,i can use it to build a good landing page,but there is a disadvantage i have to adjust the pressing surface size of each device

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business.
Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

Maraeli

Location France

The app is Amazing very easy to use! and team support are very helpful also!

You can put your style by section and organize how you want it.

Tips:

When your on mobile mode you want to have two different sizes of images. One for Desktop and Mobile

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review.
This motivates us to continue providing the best experience possible for you and helps others understand how the PageFly team can make their eCommerce life easier.

Touqir- PageFly Team

Elevate Sports

great customer service that can help right away if you need assistance adjusting anything on your page, love it awesome app

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

diidadesigns

Location Australia

Very easy to use! Would recommend to anyone looking to make changes to their website without wanting to edit a new theme from scratch. Customer support is great also.

August 12, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

iBeam

Location Italy

I use Page Fly for my product page & it's the 1st & the best app I have ever used.

I had this problem of adding the custom coding for my review app & they helped me out with absolutely everything in less than a day!

At 4.17 a.m, I emailed them a thank you & said I'll be leaving a 5 star review for their service & they emailed me a thank you right back! Like damn, these guys are super nice!

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Innova

Location Brazil

I have done some pages on PageFly App and it's just awesome. Very easy to use and it comes with some templates that makes you work very easier. i had a doubt about a Click Action button and Randy, from PageFly team helped me instantly. Fast e efficient. And recorded to show me the how he did. Thank you guys!!!!

August 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your generous review. It keeps us driven to improve our service. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

Door Gate Depot

The PageFly builder is a very helpful app for creating amazing pages. They have premade templates that I can use for my website. I recommend it!

August 12, 2020

Thanks you much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure to assist you, and hope you keep enjoying the app!

Lucian - PageFly Team