PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

HighSupplyShop

Very useful for page customization. 100% best live chat i've every used. Very helpful people that respond within minutes every time.

Skin Care By Suzie

Update: Support reached out, kinda solved the issue, Received Message Doesn't work with firefox use Chrome, I tried that, Did not work with chrome, Would only work with Chrome Incognito. that is a lot of steps I have to go through just to use the product, But I appreciate the support

Tried to create first page got a message that I could not because I had zero pages left. Tried to contact support and there stupid chat bot asks a bunch of questions that did not pertain to my problem and then nobody answered the chat after going through all that. If thing change I will update this

Wigshopbysosa

The app is great, good customer service and easy to use.I recommend this app, it is very affordable.

ninewatts

Best app ever. It lets you change every aspect of a page in a user friendly way. Using shopify and not using pagefly with it it's a terrible miss.
Also, when i need help for further customization, they are always there for me with experts technical support. 10/10

CreateYourBody.nl

Great service. I had trouble publishing my page. Within a minute I've been helped. I'm using the free plan but definitely going to buy an upgrade.

golfpairs

Excellent software when you really get down to it! Love the ability to be able to be able to design mobile next to desktop for the perfect mobile optimisation! Would highly recommend this for someone looking to take their site to the next level.

Citizen's Needs

Amazing app. Let's you bring any of your pages (specially product pages) to a whole new level that you just can't achieve without this app. Customer support is amazing as well. It's like they're just there in the live chat 24/7. Every time I've contacted them they replied within 5 minutes. Definitely recommended!

MyRawJoy

Great app, great support.
Sometimes small issues appear but are quickly resolved by the super responsive and helpful team.

I think it's the best page builder available for Shopify.
We moved most of our pages (including the home page and product pages into this app.

Fully recommend to anyone who wants more advanced shop than a standard shopify can provide, especially for mobile optimization.

pridesow

I used this app to make my e-commerce website. I had really good time with the app especially that customer service is super-b! you always can count on them and ask even the most silly questions if you need, I recommend it to anyone!

MadisonMelts

Amazing customer support even on the free version. Will def look to upgrade soon as this software is amazing.