PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Custom SEO-friendly landing pages, product pages like a Pro!

Hemp Health One

This is the app I have been waiting for! Finally a way to design beautiful pages without needing coding experience. Great customer service too. My only suggestion is I hope they come out with more blog post templates. Thanks!

Enthopia

The app is quite easy to use. You will take 5-10 mins to figure how to use then and then it will really be useful in creating the pages for your sub-categories and specific collections.

Kaya Jewellery

Excellent customer service. Thanks! I appreciate your help with my question. It was easy to follow your instruction.

Corsu

I want my website store to have awesome pages. This app provides everything I need to get the desired look and functionality. And Pagefly tech support is always there to help me with any issues or with figuring the best way to design a page. I give this company an A+ in customer support. I recommend this app highly.

Marching Show Concepts

If you're looking for a solution to make your theme even more awesome, and give you the ability to create pages, new home pages, etc. This is awesome! Great customer support, and most recently, they even signed into my account that make some adjustments without me having to ask them to! Thank you Edward, and the PageFly team! You make us look great!

Studio Builds

PageFly is great. I was struggling to make Shopify look decent and do all the things I wanted. I was constantly limited by the theme. With PageFly Its really simple to make all the pages look exactly how you want with no limitations. Also, the online customer support is fantastic, all my questions were answered and resolved immediately.
Buy this app instead of wasting money on a theme

FictionNewYork.com

Of the similar apps I don't think any of them have as robust an offering as PageFly does on the lowest paid tier which I'm grateful for.

I honestly think some of the apps like this go overboard to the point where you'd just be better off to pay a developer to make your desired changes instead of paying for an app like this in perpetuity.

@ only $10 a month it makes sense to use an app like this but if the price were to go up I'd probably reconsider.

Anyway, I'm using the app for landing pages and some other pages. I'm especially pleased to see that photos uploaded an added under PageFly aren't compressed to within an inch of their lives as happens with Shopify natively.

I'm awarding 4 stars instead of 5 because the support is spotty.

When I first reached out this 1st (before being a paid user) the support rep I got was outstanding. (Shout out to Touquir)

The second time I used the contact form on their site and got no reply for several days. I eventually used the chat box in the app and then got timely help although they could not resolve my issue.

So I thought I guess chat within the app is the best way of getting timely help so I sent another message inquiring as to the possibility of creating a custom 404 page with PageFly - no reply and that was well over a week ago.

So basically their support ranges from fantastic to non-existent.

AABattery

Great app, i really like it.
Also I want to mention super high-quality technical support, great work guys!

Zedric's

Really amazing tool for building beautiful pages easily! Can't imagine using Shopify's page editor anymore. GREAT support also! :D Well worth the monthly cost.

Imogen Apparel

So pleased with what PageFly has been able to do for my website! Forget the limitations of your theme - this app allows you to drag and drop almost anything. What's more, the customer service is spot on. A huge thank you to Touquir who accessed my site and fixed all of the changes I couldn't figure out myself! Five stars!