PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Virtuosi Kids

Je recommande, ça fait quelques mois que je utilise, site web facil à créer, service client au top aussi !

July 23, 2020

"Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem using PageFly, we are just clicking away :)

Touqir - PageFly Team

Crialy

Very good. i am very happy with the app, it has help a lot in my job. thank you very much for that.

Hi Bruno,

Thank you so much for being the best part of PageFly. I am really happy to help and talk with you. I hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us when you have any question ;)

Hailey - PageFly team

The Foody Gram

This is app is great! I really enjoy the customization options and the ability to get the job done quickly with the drag and drop features.

July 23, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

Emad - PageFly Team

Loja TrendGirls

Excelente! Sem duvidas o melhor editor de landing page de todos!! Recomendo, ja usei varios, e esse foi o melhor

July 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Behemoth Fitness™

Amazing builder with amazing customer service. Really easy to follow instructions and the customer support team is quick with their response and very sweet and helpful

leelee & sas c

I feel the app isn't as user friendly as it could be. However, the tech support is very good. I'm creating a landing page and had questions, I contacted PageFly technical support via the chat and spoke with Angel. He was very helpful! He addressed my concerns, made a video for me to follow and helped me get my landing page done. Thanks!

August 19, 2020

We are so happy that you had a fantastic time with us and we were able to help you. And thank you for your trust, we’re thankful for amazing customers like you.
PageFly was created to help users to create and customize pages without as much as code possible. However, in some cases, our support team needs to check many factors that make conflicts with PageFly, therefore we will need to add code to fix these gaps.
We have been trying our best to improve PageFly better and better in the future and we really want to help you whenever you need us.

Have a nice day! Stay safe!
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

LA LA LEAF

You need pagefly! Why? Great support, a ton of flexibility + handy integrations. I think this is the best landing page building site on Shopify!! I highly recommend page fly.

Hi Michael,

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Touqir - PageFly Team

Brazuka Shop

App muito intuitivo e fácil de aprender a mexer, tive algumas duvidas mas o suporte foi excelente, rápido e eficiente ( obrigado paula ),uso e recomendo.

August 1, 2020

Hey Leon!

Paula - PageFly Team

Meowpy

I like this app so much, it allow me to create professional website looks!! For branding store, i think this apps is very important to keep your UI/UX optimized for your visitors.

July 28, 2020

Hi Kent,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you. Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

L'Insoluble Casse-Tête

I needed the app to promote a new collection that was complex to explain. The app helped me create multiple wonderful pages.
It is simple to use and provide a large amount of settings to design your pages.
I had to ask some help from the help team and i have to say that it was a wonderful experience. The support team is reactive, professional and highly skilled.
Thank you for the help and for your kindness.
I highly recommend this app

July 28, 2020