PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

MK Undercover

Really love the additional creativity the app allows in the design of my website.

The support from the PageFly team is quick, responsive and effective. I racked over an editing issue for ages before reaching out to the support team who corrected the challenge within minutes>

Definitely recommend.

GINEXT

Amazing APP and support Team! Thanks Touqir! I highly recommend to anyone who is looking into making custom landing pages.

Sir Plus

Easy to use, creates great looking pages. Customer service top notch - always quick to respond and ready to help.

Zmilelee

Customer Service is great especially Sami who has assisted me a few times, very quick to respond and gives his time to help.

App very user friendly, good price and gives features for page layouts that Shopify page customization lacks.

The Meraki Company

Great customer service, . the app does what it says. New features are added and the documentation is also good!

Saddleback – Elite Performance Cycling

The PageFly builder has just the right blend of user-friendliness but with deep customisation (including custom CSS) to make your pages stand out. There are new features added regularly and the support from the PageFly team is second to none. Highly recommended.

Big Benefit

This application is very good. You're helping me a lot to increase my store. I'm enjoying it a lot..

Pawsome Pet Store

Great app, great customer service! They are always available and always there to help you fix anything you need! Highly recommend it!

Just Trampolines

This app really lets me customize the look of my site and the customer service is great and very prompt. Highly reccomend!

SoundMagik

Awesome app, very easy to use and affordable. Plus the customer service is very nice and helpful! I recommend!