4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop functionality, and variety of templates that simplify website creation. They value its responsive design options, advanced SEO tools, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's exceptional customer service and 24/7 support are highly praised. Merchants also note the app's affordability and regular updates. Many credit it for boosting sales and enhancing their store's performance.

October 4, 2022

I used this app to customize our homepage. I am highly satisfied with the features they provide. Their customer support is top-notch. I would highly recommend the app if you are new to Shopify.

JADE
India
PageFly replied October 5, 2022

Hi friend,

Thank you so much for giving us a 5-star review. It was truly a pleasure for us to assist you. Whenever you need help, please feel free to reach out to PageFly live chat and we are always happy to help.

Best regard,
Mika | PageFly Team

June 4, 2020

Awesome app. Needed something very specific and Randy took the time to write out instructions and to make a video for how to do it!

YVR Cookie
PageFly replied June 5, 2020

Hi there,
I hope you're doing well today. Thank you so much for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Best regards,

Randy
PageFly Team

May 1, 2020

I used this app to make my e-commerce website. I had really good time with the app especially that customer service is super-b! you always can count on them and ask even the most silly questions if you need, I recommend it to anyone!

pridesow
April 25, 2022

the app lets you develop next-level pages and the support is awesome to help you reach forward and solve any issues you encounter. I'd fully recommend this app

Blankea
Spain
PageFly replied April 27, 2022

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any problems.

Have a great day ahead

Drake - PageFly Development Team

January 6, 2023

Suporte incrível, super ágil! Satisfeitíssimo com todo o trabalho da equipe.

Válore E-commerce
Brazil
PageFly replied January 8, 2023

Ei,

Acabamos de ler suas palavras incríveis em sua avaliação, muito obrigado por compartilhar suas palavras.
Estamos muito satisfeitos em ver que você está se divertindo conosco e desfrutando do nosso apoio.

Lembre-se de que estamos aqui 24 horas por dia, 7 dias por semana, portanto, sempre que precisar de ajuda, estaremos aqui para ajudá-lo o mais rápido possível.

Também quero dizer Feliz Ano Novo em nome de PageFly e obrigado por sua cooperação.

Cumprimentos,

Cristian - Equipe PageFly.

March 29, 2021

Best app for design your site it's easy to understand and when you learn how to use it you can do a lot of stuff with it. The support team is always ready to help you at their best!

UpstoreDeals
Italy
PageFly replied March 31, 2021

Thank you for making our day, there is nothing better than receiving positive feedback from our dear customers like you. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

We promise to continuously develop both our app and our service to meet your higher expectations. Thank you for choosing to be a part of PageFly!

Donny - PageFly Team

May 23, 2020

Wow, la verdad muy buena herramienta. Fácil de utilizar. Excelente soporte técnico. La recomiendo muy ampliamente!!

Médico-Dental.com | Tienda médica y odontológica
Mexico
PageFly replied May 25, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Team

January 14, 2021

I am using PageFly for my first e-commerce made on Shopify and I love it! As well, the support team helped me a lot with some questions. Highly recommended.

Aurora Cosmetics Perú
Peru
PageFly replied February 3, 2021

Hi Enzo,

Thank you for this awesome feedback. It really encourages our team to keep up the best quality support to customers like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Edited November 22, 2018

Use the free plan to create sale page. Very easy and convenience to use and customer support is great!!! Consider to upgrade in the future.

Loviver
Hong Kong SAR
June 25, 2021

Without a doubt the best app with the best service in the world, always fast, attentive and efficient. thank youuuu

Luev Store
Brazil
PageFly replied June 28, 2021

On behalf of the team, thank you so much for your review. This means a lot to all of us because we can know how we doing and what we need to improve.
We will try to make PageFly better and better and assist you when you need.

Have a nice day.