4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that enables the creation of responsive and visually appealing pages. They value its advanced SEO tools, customizable templates, and drag-and-drop functionality. The app's exceptional customer support and mobile responsiveness are highly praised. Merchants also commend its affordability and continuous updates for improvement. It's recommended for enhancing Shopify stores, regardless of technical skills.

October 2, 2022

Excellent customer service. Fantastic app - we have created some pages and blogs for our website without having to use developers.

Lavender Hill Interiors
PageFly replied October 5, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Warm Regards,
Hamza | PageFly Team

August 8, 2023

Mika and Lia have been great helping me with the difficulties that I had with the layout between the different devices.
Extremely kind, cute, professional and surely fast

IvoryTradeAgency®
Italy
3 months using the app
PageFly replied August 10, 2023

I’m so glad that we are able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Lin | PageFly Team

August 31, 2021

Unbelievable. Homepage with a full width scroll and auto generate all the collection items. Many thanks to the whole team - Felipe, Touqir, Will, Angel, and may have missed some names. Can't thank you enough.

Inbeautics
PageFly replied August 31, 2021

Yes, it goes through thank you for your kind words, it makes us really happy to know you enjoy our app and our service, and thanks for naming us all <3.

Remember we will be here 24/7 to help you with whatever you need.

Felipe - PageFly Team

August 14, 2020

It's awesome, I used it to build my home page and everything worked perfectly, I had a bit of trouble embedding an HTML code but I reach out to the support team and in 10 minutes everything was solved

skale.me
Colombia
PageFly replied August 19, 2020

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Edited September 14, 2020

Best shopify page builder app forever. Customer support A+.

Fuck it, Biden
PageFly replied September 17, 2020

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!
On behalf of PageFly Team i want to Thank you again for being so patient with your issues. We are so happy that we were able to assist you with your issues.

Touqir | PageFly Team

April 15, 2022

Once again I messed up horribly only to have Hamzar from PageFly come to the rescue. He quickly saw through all my babbling about what I thought I'd done in my wibbly-wobbly way of explaining things. He didn't just "read" me he listened and studied my way of communicating. Fixing the problem probably simple to him but he taught me along the way so I would know in the future. I had videos made on the spot and screen shots with arrowed directions ~ fantastic support!. These support folks really are good... a nice change don'tcha think :-)

Uwannit-Yertizz
PageFly replied April 22, 2022

Hi Philip!

It was my pleasure to help you out <3
Thank you so much for such wonderful words. You made my day.
Rest assured we are trying our best in improving our services for valuable clients like you.
Please reach us anytime whenever facing troubles. Thanks once again and have a nice weekend!

Regards,
Hamza S

May 9, 2023

app fantastica perchè chi come me fa ecommerce, dropshipping sa bene che la personalizzazione , differenziare è molto importante e page fly ti permette di fare questo senza troppi problemi ,basta smanettare un po e guardarsi gli infiniti tutorial ma soprattutto usare quello che secondo me è un altro punto di forza l'assistenza e devo dire che mi sono trovato molto bene ,sempre disponibili a qualsiasi orario 7 su 7 , sempre gentili , competenti si può imparare tanto anche da li perchè oltre a sistemarti i problemi ti fanno anche un registra schermo in modo da farti comprendere , a me è stato assegnato touqir ,mahedi e adeb ringrazio tutti e 3 che mi hanno permesso di portare a termine uno store personalizzato al massimo aggiungo anche tutti e 3 molto affidabili ,consiglio a tutti quest'app

lliegdht
Italy
8 months using the app
PageFly replied May 9, 2023

Grazie mille per la tua generosa recensione. È stato molto gentile da parte tua.
Ti assicuriamo che continueremo a migliorare i nostri servizi per gli stimati utenti di PageFly come te.

In caso di domande o dubbi, non esitare a inviarci un messaggio nella finestra della chat dal vivo. Siamo sempre pronti ad aiutarti!

Touqir - Squadra PageFly

November 5, 2018

The app is awesome, the customer service is incredible, we can not expect a better reactivity. Problems solved in few minutes.

A big thanks to the team.

CARA Paris
France
February 26, 2023

Aldwin helped me fix things on my website! He was quick and easy to talk too. It was noice and friendly, Their is no downside with the Pagefly Landing Page

SPARE™
New Zealand
8 months using the app
PageFly replied February 26, 2023

Whenever you are having trouble, feel free to contact us! We are always here to help you.

Thank you and have a magical day!
Aldwin - PageFly Team

January 17, 2021

C'est une application géniale, elle à totalement changer ma façon de travailler avec Shopify et les répercussions son très bénéfiques ! L'équipe du service client est incroyablement réactive et efficace ! Je recommande sans hésitation

RAVEN HAIR
France
PageFly replied February 3, 2021

Mes sincères remerciements pour votre avis. Vos commentaires sont très importants pour nous et nous ferons de notre mieux pour gagner votre confiance. Nous nous efforçons continuellement d'améliorer la qualité des produits et services, en fournissant des valeurs pratiques pour votre confiance.
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter à tout moment si vous avez besoin d'une assistance supplémentaire.

PageFly | Kate, directrice de la réussite client.