Reviews (10,758)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing Shopify store aesthetics and functionality with its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options. They value the variety of templates and design elements that support tailored branding, as well as features like SEO optimization and mobile responsiveness that boost store visibility and user experience. The app integrates smoothly with Shopify, offering glitch-free performance. Exceptional customer support, available 24/7 via live chat, is frequently praised for its responsiveness and personal touch, greatly enhancing merchant satisfaction.

March 14, 2021

Amazing, Customer service - always appreciate the help recieved , Thanks loads to these guys highly reccomend the app

smoothmyballs
PageFly replied March 15, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Ryan! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Support Team

September 6, 2022

Shopify's tech support is the best in the game. They responded in only a couple of minutes and jump straight to helping me solve an issue with our webpage. Major shout out to Tyler and the rest of the shopify team, you guys rock!

Wing Bikes
PageFly replied September 12, 2022

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

May 6, 2021

Support team is great and the app is very versitile. Very happy with the quick responses from the support team. Thanks!!

FastAid
PageFly replied May 7, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Angel - PageFly Team

April 2, 2020

I used this to develop user-friendly web pages without needed to code. Everything is a drag + drop functionality and it makes building new pages, homepage and contact page so much easier.

Jade Trau
January 27, 2022

Great app and even better customer support. Highly recommend it. Whether it is about product pages or home pages - PageFly is your Shopify Plugin + they share some great tips for free.

Mascullino
Bulgaria
PageFly replied February 10, 2022

Hi Petar,

Thank you for giving us a very heartfelt review on the Shopify app store. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers. I am truly glad that I was able to help you with your issues today.

Thanks again for using PageFly and I hope you have a great day.

Sally | PageFly Team

Edited January 16, 2024

good and fast service

OzySleep
Netherlands
PageFly replied April 5, 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!
It makes me really glad to know that you're happy with our support, and it was truly a pleasure to assist you.

As discussed, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch if you ever need any further assistance.
 All the best!

Orange | PageFly Team

December 7, 2021

I used this app to create a landing page for my shop. Not only did I find it useful and easier compared to Shopify's settings, but also got valuable help from PageFly support which I appreciate.

Cycle Tech
Serbia
PageFly replied December 7, 2021

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

August 23, 2020

It is a great app and customer service is always there to assist.
I really recommend it. it is a bit expensive I hope it will get cheaper soon.

VIBRATOV
Israel
PageFly replied August 24, 2020

We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

January 11, 2022

Not only this is the best App for building beautiful pages, but the support they offer is second to none. Anytime I need anything, I can talk with the PageFly team in real-time and they strive to offer fast and effective solutions. Thanks

Mobisat
PageFly replied January 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Mikey - PageFly Team

October 5, 2021

I love Pagefly's simplicity, ease of use, and not to mention the 24/7 customer support (with real live humans).

Total Horizons
PageFly replied October 7, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!