4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop functionality, and variety of templates that simplify website creation. They value its responsive design options, advanced SEO tools, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's exceptional customer service and 24/7 support are highly praised. Merchants also note the app's affordability and regular updates. Many credit it for boosting sales and enhancing their store's performance.

January 27, 2022

Pagefly helped me build some fantastic custom pages to showcase my store's skincare products and their ingredients. One of the best features of this App was the 24/7 support. The support team are so knowledgeable and prompt and provided me so much invaluable help. I would highly recommend this App.

Blue Edition
PageFly replied February 10, 2022

Nick, thank you so much for your kind words. Please let us know if you need help, we are always here to help.

Have a good day Nick, you just made my day :D

Faris | PageFly Team

January 29, 2022

Their support team is great and very helpful. Also super easy to build your page with the app. Would definitely recommend

Patchees-au
PageFly replied February 9, 2022

Hi James,

Thank you for leaving us a generous review, rest assured we are available 24/7 to assist you with any issues you may encounter in the process of building your pages.

Jerry | PageFly Team

March 5, 2020

Really nice for Shopify, I use it on a daily base and it helps me really nicely .. I recommend strongly.

Changer ma vie
France
January 28, 2021

This app is fantastic! It's very easy to use and you can basically do whatever you imagine without needing to be coding experts. I had an issue with my website and the customer service instantly helped me! Definetely recommended!

SuperRunner
India
PageFly replied February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

December 13, 2021

Don't waste money on buying themes on Shopify! Pagefly is all you need. I wasted $280 on a theme that I've completely replaced with Pagefly pages. Really powerful features, and the support team is genuinely amazing. I have yet to find a problem they haven't been able to help with :)

PeekandTweak
Austria
PageFly replied December 15, 2021

It's wonderful to hear that our clients are becoming increasingly satisfied with our products and services.
It would be our pleasure to assist you with your store; please do not hesitate to contact us via Live Chat if you require further assistance. <3

Angel | PageFly Support Team

October 22, 2020

Amazing, thorough and prompt support- would really recommend everyone this app. Varied customisation possible

Onestop-Your Home Store
India
PageFly replied October 23, 2020

Hi Jayesh,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

July 29, 2021

Great app, it is a bit complicated to who's new, but their support team is guiding you thro every step, with the help of this app i have built great product pages, very beautiful ones, many thanks to the team and to Donny especially for helping me solve some coding problems i had.

ExpressZoneX
Israel
PageFly replied July 29, 2021

Hi there, our team has read your kind words and we are all filled with happiness - thank you so much for making our day, and I’m so glad that we are able to make yours too!

It’s our pleasure to provide you with the best app and the best customer service we have. You have our promise to keep growing every day to serve our dear customers like you ;)

Thank you for being a part of PageFly!

April 5, 2020

Great app, awesome support. Big ups to Randy for offering great tech advice. Would definitely keep using.

The Borough Box
February 23, 2021

Great service. Amazing support. I has an issue with my website and got help instantly. it was fixed in less than 10 minutes.

Toothie's
Netherlands
PageFly replied February 25, 2021

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to see you again soon!

please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

November 21, 2022

Uitstekende service. Wij hebben gebruik gemaakt van de service om onze huidige pagina om te zetten naar een PageFly pagina. Project is mooi uitgevoerd en de feedback is goed en snel verwerkt.

Festival Feestartikelen
Netherlands
PageFly replied November 22, 2022

Bedankt voor het geven van een geweldige beoordeling!

Ik ben blij omdat ons team u heeft kunnen helpen bij het bouwen van de pagina. Aarzel niet om het ons te laten weten als u hulp nodig heeft.

Fijne dag!