PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SoundMagik

Awesome app, very easy to use and affordable. Plus the customer service is very nice and helpful! I recommend!

DIAMONDILA

Wonderful team, i had a issue with my design, and support team helped me a lot.
and it was very quick help! maybe 1-2 hours and all my issues with website was resolved.
thank you so much!

QUQON

Super Page-Builder mit vielen Funktionen. Einfach zu bedienen. Support ist sehr schnell und auch sehr gut. Wenn man wo nicht weiterkommt wird einem sofort geholfen. Preis Leistung ist völlig in Ordnung.

Rubberizeit

Leo & Shakib did a great job helping me with my issues.

Having help like this just a click away is fantastic.

This is a great app with great support.

Paul

Boules de Poils & Co

This application brings the pro side in the construction of my shop.
The customer service is very good, and responds anytime, even on weekends.
Very great

DAVIDYIRDAW

It's great. It has been easy to navigate and work through. As a first time Shopify user I have loved the experience.

bkk187

I am a experience developer if i should say it myself ;) After a bunch of years with different CMS's and hardcoding i got a clients a couple of days ago that wanted shopify, and it was "hard" for me going to a paid solution like this..

With all that said pagefly really made me do and learn much faster, and very friendly support !

Wolff Industries, Inc.

I've been using this app for a few days now and enjoying it so far. It is pretty easy to create visually pleasing landing pages as opposed to the blank page default in Shopify. We use it to compliment our chosen theme. I've used the live chat and had my question answered very quickly. Thanks Pagefly.

PolliAmore

Great app to use, made simple, very comfortable to use as a creator for your clients, as it is easy for the client to make some changes too! Totally recommend!

isitlit

Customer Service was extremely helpful. If you are confused or need help in any way simply start a chat with them or submit a ticket. Either way their response time is incredible! Very very helpful. This app is a must have for all Shopify gurus. Shoutout to Edward