PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Snockssocks

The Guys from PageFly rock !! Big help for me :))
Especially Sami helped me a lot which I really appreciate !

Acudecor

After some experimentation PageFly is very easy to get the hang of. I really like their templates because with some adjustments you don't necessarily need to use the template only for what is suggested. I'll continue using PageFly in future ventures.

TinySponges

Just started using PageFly and I LOVE it!!

The app is incredibly rich and allows fast construction of pages, but with detailed control if you need it (text, images, colours, everything!).

As a newbie, I ran into a problem (mine, not PageFly) and the support group showed me exactly how to fix it. Awesome support - which is essential for a business app.

So far - this provides al the page-building functionality of other website builders, but within Shopify.

Well done, you guys!

AlooAtta.com

I got Yennifer to help me out with my website issue. she was patient and calm enough to work on it multiple times as per what I wanted. It was a great experience all together.
Thanks

OUT OF STOCK

the support is excellent and the templates are well designed and user friendly.
if you are looking for a page builder, it is worth trying PageFly.

Southcott Threads

Fantastic app with infinite customizations! For a designer like me (who has practically ZERO understanding of coding) this app is a dream to allow me to build beautiful pages. Also, when issues or questions arise- their chat team is right there to assist! Excellent customer service!

United Bridal Shows

I have been looking for an app to create a picture collage page, that is quick and easy. This is it! Love it so far and Touqir assisted me via live chat. Excellent service!

SpexHQ

Excellent App. Best thing is the support person. They provide support even for free versions. Amazing features and customer support

I would specially want to thank Mr Touqir for excellent support and help. He is a great guy. Kudos to the team.

Authentic Bags Only

It does what it says it will do. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

Humanity Retreats

Edward, well really the entire customer service team has made my jumpstart into Pagefly flawless. The app is great! I'm not a designer but I'm a design and brand freak. This app. helps to set the stage for how and what I want to communicate. And with the Pro plan that I purchased, I'm able to create appropriate landers quick and easy to ensure higher conversions. I'm excited to get more landers up that correlate with my ads and marketing. Thanks guys!