PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

snackstudio

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 year

PageFly is the best page builder for Shopify we've tried so far. Sami, Randy and the whole customer service team have been wonderful to chat with and very helpful, and always help us get things working the way we need when issues arise.

Best Improvement Home

Location Morocco

Awesome App easy to use and very helpful
Awesome App easy to use and very helpful

DefendantManager.com

Time spent using app About 3 years

I used this app for all 12 of my software companies, Shopify gives me the ability to create all my pages with ease. It is not just for the younger audience, but for the older demographic as well. The best part is if I do get confused or stuck in a jam with my page, I am only one message away from a live chat, that help me with a step by step process on how to configure it all correctly. I recommend everyone to dip their feet in and enjoy the experience!

SUYOBO

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very quick responses with great support. I also really like the layouts that Pagefly offers I recommend them to anyone looking to spice up their page. Thank you

Credit Parent

App is intuitive to use and allows more flexibility than many of the others I've tried. Would to see more off-the-shelf templates. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful in troubleshooting any issues!

Buddha Som

Fantastic app. I am currently using it to build a password page. The help was also top notch! Thanks!

Loja Denegredo

Location Brazil

Best support ever! I love this app! It helped me a lot!
I had a problem with the checkout botton and the support helped me to solve it!

Kristals

Great tech support and great options. Pretty advanced for Shopify builders, although not as advanced as WP builders. Still love it. Much better that Shogun. Love it

Baggiitz

This is an awesome app, and the support is too. I'm having fun using it and look forward to future use.

Forte Watches

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Randy via chat is incredibly helpful in answering any questions you might have. He sent me screenshots, video recordings, stayed on the chat for an hour. The app itself is straight-forward and pretty easy to use.