Reviews (10,747)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing Shopify store aesthetics and functionality with its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options. They value the variety of templates and design elements that support tailored branding, as well as features like SEO optimization and mobile responsiveness that boost store visibility and user experience. The app integrates smoothly with Shopify, offering glitch-free performance. Exceptional customer support, available 24/7 via live chat, is frequently praised for its responsiveness and personal touch, greatly enhancing merchant satisfaction.

April 26, 2023

very nice customer service by pagefly, thanks so much for cookies she helps me alot ,really appreciate to her

SimplexPets
Malaysia
PageFly replied April 26, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a nice day!

Cookie - PageFly Team

Edited March 6, 2020

Unbeatable support team and amazing tool. Totally change how we build our site! This is a must have tool for every page owner

Figure Kiss
Thailand
July 6, 2020

Really fast to respond to any enquiry and amazing customer service!
5 Star service, Thanks guys - you turn out websites into something that looks professional and beautiful! Big shout out to Aldwin - a super star customer support helping me making my site looks top shelf.

Luxe Pet Emporium
PageFly replied July 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Pagefly users like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Regards,

Aldwin - PageFly Team

May 23, 2020

Thanks, Emad! He helped me at night when I was experiencing errors with my store. Service is very satisfactory

Aero
PageFly replied May 25, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!

Emad - PageFly Team

December 5, 2019

Very helpful, and quality support from the representatives. Thank you, I am excited for my store more now that I have these tools.

Nutrient Distribution
February 6, 2020

Absolutely brilliant team - so responsive and get it done! I am not great at creating pages or designs but the team at Pagefly make the world of difference

Chef'sPalate
February 2, 2021

PageFly has exceeded my expectations. The support is on point and almost immediate when an issue rises. Very happy with the service. Huge improvement to my product pages, collection pages and other pages I have created using their service. Still building everything out but an amazing app!!

Best Health Co
PageFly replied February 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. It makes our day and really motivates us at work. One thing we want you to know that we will always try our best to improve our service and product to serve valued customers like you. So whenever you got trouble with PageFly, feel free to let us know.

Have a good day.
Tuble | PageFly team

August 15, 2020

Customer Service is amazing! I would recommend coming to PageFly when wanting to customize your pages a bit more than Shopify allows you to.

Forever Grips Gaming Accessories
PageFly replied August 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your generous review. It keeps us driven to improve our service. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

August 19, 2020

I required to do a lot of resizing outside the app to create exactly what i wanted. However, pagefly does provide an adequate level of flexibility and providing you position your images strategically you can most definitely make things work and create an awesome looking page.
In my opinion, where pagefly really shines is the online help centre. I had issues 3 days in a row and everytime i required assistance, i was met with help in seconds and my issued was resolved. I was a dubious granting access to my account however it was just a standard protocol and it's necessary so the helpline inspect the issue first hand. Shagar, you're awesome!

Heekee™ Blend
PageFly replied August 21, 2020

Thanks for your awesome feedback, I hope soon you will be getting into with our app more, and things will be handier for you. till you get to that point, please feel free to reach for any cases.

Shagar - PageFly Team

March 26, 2021

The best thing about this app is their customer service, They reply in couple of mins or less and in other hand, builder can build more than a decent website.

Harrington Wear
Nepal
PageFly replied March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you are satisfied with PageFly and our support service. Please let us know if you need help.

Felipe - PageFly Team