PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited November 19, 2018

This is a great app! I'm still on the trial version, but they were still nice and helpful. Edward helped to create the exact page I wanted!! Thank you :)

Echo Club House
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 19, 2018

Tech support is awesome!! Every time I reach out to them they are very helpful, highly recommend to everyone.

Nilight Led Light
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
November 18, 2018

Thank you Vian and the team for helping me always. Pagefly is an easy to use application to design the pages the way you want. There were times when i wanted certain design or pattern and every-time Vian was there to assist me and she went above and beyond to help me design a page of my choice. It is such an easy to use application. Support is amazing. Very responsive team. Keep up the good work guys.

VIZVA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 18, 2018

Really nice app that allows for a lot of different pages. Customer service is also perfect. Touqir fixed my problem in less than 5 mins. Recommend this app to anyone willing to create their pages themselves.

HP& T
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 18, 2018

Great app, very easy to customize and use landing pages. When having any questions or issue, the support team has been very responsive and always super helpful! Thank you for this amazing app.

BarCountry Cocktails
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited November 25, 2018

Sami helped me to solve few of the issues I had. I recommend him. Pagefly is a good application!!!!!!

kerilys
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 18, 2018

I love that the app lets me do things that I can’t do with standard templates. The support team help me a great deal.

Akai Life
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 18, 2018

we used this app for designing our password page, it was an easy and friendly process! excellent app and amazing support! thank you guys:)

Zilberman
Israel
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 17, 2018

Seriously, best support I've dealt with on the app store. They were able to fix my issue in less that 24 hours. Support is always ready and willing to help get things fixed. Also, easy to use. I think it would be better if they could not have depreciated the other slider options. I'd also like to see the pricing tables and testimonials options further expanded, but THIS also gets the job done!

Flavor Noire
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 17, 2018

Very helpful and friendly! Helped me out big time with my store! Highly recommend his service to guide you through any questions.

Skinny to Jacked