PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

8K Flexwarm

Time spent using app Over 3 years

PageFly is perfect for a front end developer trying to take Shopify to the next level. I would compare it to Visual Composer on Wordpress. The support team are exceptional too. We've had to do some custom coding and the pagefly team have assisted us with that.

emirbay

Location United Arab Emirates

I just created my theme and unfortunately it wouldn't connect to my shopify store but thanks to the great support team the issue was fixed within few minutes. I can highly recommend this app, one of the best apps for shopify right now and great customer service.

Amplified Now

Location Peru

they hav great customer service and they really look after you and do a great job on fixing things.

Stockwatch

Location France

Sami work well ! Great apps my website look nicer now

I will use Pagefly on all my store I love this apps

I Want That Present

I have had a few issues with the app, but the support has been amazing, It's now working well. Would highly recommend this app for building customised pages.

Ecom Malta

Location Malta

Well, the app is quite complicated and elaborate as one can almost edit every detail of the website. A lot of issues might occur to the inexperienced users but the customer care is very patient and is always ready to help. 5+ Recommended.

Hackers Delight

Location Sweden

Fast, skilled and effective service from SAMI! Helped me out with minor but important details when setting up our first page. Awesome!

Function101

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app does was exactly what we were looking to do.
Sami's customer support is by far the best! Thank you!

2UDirect.co.uk

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Superb customer service! Sami helped out loads and solved my problems for me! really good app aswell!

My Mood Socks

Location Belgium

Extremely good service, if you have an issue they take over and fix it in no time. They are also very friendly and quick. I highly recommend this!