PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 6, 2018

I only have been using this app for 3 days but so far it has been extremely useful and helped me a lot to become more productive. Especially the templates are useful and I appreciated the support via live chat.

4legsfitness.com
Austria
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 6, 2018

It takes a bit of getting used to, but once you invest some time this is the best page builder out there.

The customer service is absolutely phenomenal.

Strongly recommend.

RUMJog
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited November 6, 2018

I have use this app to create sale and contact pages. The templates are really useful, but it's not difficult to create pages from scratch. Any time I have got stuck the experts have been on Live Chat to help me.

reid outdoors
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 6, 2018

Very good app to create landing pages or edit product pages. Support is available and try to fix every problems for us. Highly recommend it!

Aubena
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 6, 2018

Great app! very responsive customer service--amazing functionality and user interface. SHould have used this a long time before

Kaiko Data
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited November 6, 2018

This app helped me build an opt-in page for my business. Had some problems but Richard came in clutch and fixed my problem. Highly recommended, just because of how good the support was.

Rugara
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 5, 2018

Very intuitive app that helps create great look pages and comes with fantastic support - helped me along the way whenever I had difficulty putting an idea into the page builder. Would highly recommend

MavenPharm
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 5, 2018

The app is awesome, the customer service is incredible, we can not expect a better reactivity. Problems solved in few minutes.

A big thanks to the team.

CARA Paris
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
November 5, 2018

Sami was an absolutely star. Nothing was a problem at all. He helped me with a huge number of questions/ issues i needed helping with. Cant recommend him and this app enough.

Oskoe
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 5, 2018

Pagefly is so cool. They provide a very good service to us anytime when you inquire. Love it. Thank you for the assist.

Welock