PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Curnon Watch

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 2 years

Absolutely love this app! It allows us the freedom to redesign parts of our theme that aren't exactly what we're looking for

The Print Society

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

I just had a small configuration problem, so I jumped on Live Chat. I chatted to a lovely lady named Vian, she was super helpful and my problem was solved in 5 mins. Awesome service, highly recommend!

Bentoben

Location China

Nice try, and awesome service from sellersmith team! No matter what question I ask, pretty girl Vian all answered with great patience. And you can easily find it good for use.
Btw, I know the APP from Shopify team.
Great APP and also with a nice price!
Wish better service in future!

Xxiv Active

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 year

it's user friendly and customer support is super helpful and efficient. We highly recommend this app.

Samplesound

Location Italy

Excellent answer to designing your page without using a shopify expert of coder. Really great customer service too. Life saver.

Earbass

I recently spoke to the team, more specifically one of the directors Vian, in regards to an issue that was not the Apps error but in fact an error with integration between Shopify. After about 10 minutes, I was back up and running to perfection and I couldn't be more impressed with the service and delivery.

5 Star, all day everyday

Bibset

Location Israel

great app even on the free version i like it

Betten Haskins

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Amazing Pagebuilder !

We normaly work with Divi + Wordpress but we switched to shopify because everything works much faster here.

Pagefly allows you to create extraordinary Pages really fast and easy!

Also the support is amazing!

We had a small issue and the support team helped us within 5 minutes !

Nuno Furniture

I am very pleased with the PageFly app!

We are currently working on building our website and PagefFly has really helped us create our pages to look very clean. Again its a very easy application to use and the best part is that the customer service is incredible!

KAFANDO and VIAN have really helped us out. Their team is not only very friendly but get back to very quickly.

If you're looking to customize your web pages we highly recommend this application!

Thanks,
Ivan

Trail Blazer Gear

I have never rated an app.

But This app is amazing!!!

If you want real conversions you must use a landing page!! This app makes beautiful landing pages and is SOOO easy to learn!

The best part is the customer service. KAFANDO is always available through the tiny chat. this guy is the man. any time i had any questions or needed any help he was there to guide me. No long waits or 2 days waiting on an email.... he is always around to help me

I 100% recommend this app. I only joined to get the free landing pages. but i signed up for a pay plan!

Thanks Pagefly and KAFANDO\