PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited October 23, 2018

I like the app................................................................................................................

Size Up Apparel
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 23, 2018

not recommend, this is a handy app to built a fence page but you must pay 10 bucks every month for that. if you want to modify some contents, without this app you cannot do anything. why there is not a buyout plan ???

zhcsolar
China
Time spent using app: 10 months
PageFly replied July 22, 2022

Thank you for your feedback on PageFly. Thanks to your feedback, we have been improving our app to make it more stable.
We also update our pricing plan to make it more suitable for our customers. In our app, there is an option that removes codes if you uninstall PageFly from your store, this will help to avoid the issue you mention.

Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of everyone on the team. We will hope that we will be able to have another chance to assist you.
I wish you all the best.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Edited April 11, 2019

I have been using it now for several months & this app has alot of versatility. Support is always quick and helpful!
(I am testing this app and had a question and needed support. Support was almost immediate and took care of what I needed - changes for responsiveness for mobile. The app seems very user friendly. I like its capabilities so far!)

1 Body Life
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 22, 2018

We've been struggling to edit our current collection pages but after chatting to Sami at Pagefly we've now been able to customise every aspect of our site.
Fantastic customer support and this app has managed to achieve something two developer agencies said was impossible!
I would recommend speaking to their team, in my case Sami jumped into our account and added the code with implementation explanations straight away. 5 stars for the service. Thanks again.

Supreme Nutrition
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited August 17, 2020

I used this app to rebuild our website on our shopify webshop. Really awesome app to use - very easy and user-friendly and when you do run into a snag, the staff is fast, efficient and get you sorted in no time.
Well done guys - great app - great service!

Rain Africa
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 20, 2018

A+ for customer support. It's a bit buggy, a bit of a learning curve to get going but they are very responsive with the tech support. If you want to create your pages with robust control of the layout and styling this does it.

KEYSIE
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 20, 2018

Great App, great CC support. Fixed my page issue, and also showed me how to do it, just in case of next time
Recommended.

Trendiously.com
Ghana
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 19, 2018

Good stuff! I needed a landing page for my subscription info and this App totally got me there perfectly. Easy to use once you get used to where everything is and I only had one little issue that the App designers fixed for me very quickly.

AHLCglobal
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Edited April 25, 2019

Very versatile! Excellent support team - expert advise in an easily digestible form, friendly and efficient. Great app/ partner for your Shopify store. Support staff are quick and friendly!

ExperimaxSA
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 19, 2018

Outstanding layout makes it easy for first-timers to use.
Had a couple of questions I was wondering about and got a quick response from their customer support. Aided me patiently with my request.
Overall a great application.

MONTBES