PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 1, 2018

This application is great - really easy to use and the support is beyond fantastic.

Kudos to Hoang who provided with the best assistance possible.

Fig & Tyler
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 31, 2018

I had a very specific idea as to how I wanted to layout our "About" page, but very little knowhow. The customer support representative, Touqir, was so patient and helpful and with him I was able to complete the page perfectly as well as make a supremely mobile friendly version. I am a very happy customer! Thank you Pagefly!

Arkins
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 31, 2018

Great app. Support is always here to help you and it's very nice when you begin with this app!

Ideabox.shopping
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 30, 2018

Touqir from the "Seller Smith team" was most helpful! Thank you so so much! Not being the most a tech savvy, I tend to lose patience . Thank you for not and for helping me understand :)

The Karma Box Co.
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited December 27, 2019

The app is easy to use for someone who doesn't know HTML or CSS in and out. I highly recommend using PageFly to customize store pages where styling is otherwise limited by a Shopify theme. We use it for technical info pages, FAQ's, About Us, and other pages that are difficult to stylize when using our theme's default page creator. They are pretty responsive and will help you out with any questions you have. Great app and service!

Striker Store
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 29, 2018

Wanted to make customized landed pages and ended up being able to make so much more! Now we are running a custom blog and have created a new homepage through Pagefly. We can't wait to make more pages with our premium membership and would highly recommend. The Support team is also very great and answers timely! Can't wait to see the future features & updates!

Saachistyle.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 29, 2018

We use this app to create blog posts, landing pages for sales and giveaways, sign-ups, FAQ's, returns, & collection pages. We've also used it to create a custom product page for a particular product that needs more explanation than regular products. The features are robust, the builder is intuitive enough, & can be used to design mobile first. We love the custom template and section template feature.

The app wasn't perfect when we first installed it about a year ago, but it has steadily improved with excellent support and with new features. Developer team support is great if we ever have a problem or a question, really responsive! They send out surveys about twice a year asking customers what new features they would like to see. Definitely one of our top two best value for the money apps and one that we use daily.

Barnett Home Decor
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Edited October 29, 2018

This app is fantastic. I am on my free trial and the support is great. The builder is wonderful to use. I am very happy with this app and will definitely consider upgrading to the plan, not just the free option.

Plunkett's Hallmark
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 28, 2018

This is exactly what I was hoping to find. Easy to use and yet complex enough to configure exactly as I want. Great!

Gryphon Estate Silver
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited October 27, 2018

This application is very helpfull, its help me a lot to make good pages for my products, also the support team is helpfull and can make job in your place if you have difficulties with app. Recommanded

L&M dream store