4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app ensures SEO-optimized pages and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. Its customer support is efficient and available 24/7. Merchants also value its affordability, compatibility with multiple apps, and ability to create mobile-responsive websites. It's ideal for enhancing store design without coding skills and building pages beyond default Shopify theme capabilities.

March 14, 2022

There customer service was so helpful!! Our products were not displaying correctly and we were unable to figure out the issue. We contacted support adn they were able to resolve the issue within a few hours! And we were back to business. Thank you Sally from the support team!

Sharp Shoppers ZA
South Africa
PageFly replied March 15, 2022

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!
It makes me very glad to know that you are happy with our customer support, and also that I was able to assist you properly.
As discussed, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch if you ever need any further assistance.
I wish you all the best for your store! :)

Sally - PageFly team

October 1, 2020

Love this app and Salem is very helpful. he helped me to change some settings, i m very happy with the app!

My Lingerie Box
France
PageFly replied October 1, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

March 9, 2022

The support team is best. Very helpful and kind. Always replies to queries quickly and always tries to help.

VINOLOGICO
Hungary
PageFly replied March 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback on our support team. We are so grateful for your kind words and we will keep trying to serve your better.
Have a great day, and take care!

Zee | PageFly Team

Edited December 7, 2018

Love this app and the awesome staff! They are incredible and very helpful, even after the sale.

Verdier Jewelry
March 28, 2021

This app is amazing and helped me to create beautiful pages for my website. The most challenging part was editing the mobile view but the support team was available 24/7 and they go above and beyond to solve every challenge I have experienced. This company's support is excellent.

Social Edge
Barbados
PageFly replied March 29, 2021

Hi Keisha,

Thank you so much for leaving us this spectacular feedback on Shopify App Store. It really encourages us to keep up the best support. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are 24/7 available.

Touqir | PageFly Team

May 22, 2024

Great app for creating custom pages! Easy to use ! Thanks again to Junie and the helpdesk who helped me very quickly.
It was a great experience overall !

Petite Mendigote
France
PageFly replied May 25, 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Junie | PageFly Team

February 3, 2020

I'm using it and loving it. The support is awesome and the app as well. It is very intuitive and has everything you need to create a perfect and eye catching landing page.

lojayoushop
May 7, 2020

Tristant is awesome. Very kind, he fixed my issue immediately, and was a great help. I am pleased with this app so far.

Hairgenix
August 20, 2021

The app is really helpful as well as the customer service. I have nothing to complain, definitely recommend!!

Tem For You
PageFly replied August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide PageFly with your feedback; it truly brightens my day! We try our hardest to meet expectations like yours, and we're glad to hear we succeeded!

Angel - PageFly Team

April 21, 2021

Estou usando e me parece tudo muito intuitivo, estou gostando bastante, a única vez que precisei ser atendido pelo suporte eles foram muito atenciosos e resolveram o problema.

Best Quality Ecom
PageFly replied April 22, 2021

Obrigado por compartilhar seu tempo com a comunidade do Shopify. O que você pensa de nós é muito importante e todos os dias trabalhamos para melhorar e oferecer o melhor serviço para você.

Sinta-se à vontade para deixar mensagens no chat ao vivo se tiver mais perguntas

Angel