4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app ensures SEO-optimized pages and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. Its customer support is efficient and available 24/7. Merchants also value its affordability, compatibility with multiple apps, and ability to create mobile-responsive websites. It's ideal for enhancing store design without coding skills and building pages beyond default Shopify theme capabilities.

Edited May 23, 2022

Pagefly is awesome! I'm comparing it to Elementor Pro which I used previously on a Wordpress site. Pagefly is BY FAR easier to use but what makes is 100% better is the on-demand tech support. No comparison here! Elementor Pro you're basically on your own with forums etc and Pagefly you get almost immediate support without leaving the editor window! Pagefly rocks!

Control Freq
PageFly replied January 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your honest sharing of enjoyable experiences with our PageFly app.
We're thankful for an amazing customer like you and we are more than happy to hear that PageFly helps you save time and effort to achieve successful business ^^
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Zee|PageFly Team

April 26, 2023

Thrilled with the page builder solution I'm using! The team is phenomenal, always ready to assist with valuable advice. Their guidance has transformed my website, making it a breeze to manage. Kudos!

LOVINGLY SIGNED (HK)
Hong Kong SAR
4 months using the app
PageFly replied April 26, 2023

Thank you for the loving words you've shared.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us messages via live chat.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Orange - PageFly Team

Edited August 3, 2020

Customer services is world class! and the app is everything i was looking for, i really recomend it!

Practiko Store
Panama
PageFly replied August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleassure for me to assist you. And hope you keep enjoying our app :)

Lucian - PageFly Team

September 14, 2020

I used this app to create my web page for my business and Salem did a awesome job with assisting me with my issue. He's awesome :)

Vistoso Beauty Luxe, LLC
PageFly replied September 17, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

October 31, 2018

Great app. Support is always here to help you and it's very nice when you begin with this app!

Ideabox.shopping
January 19, 2019

This service is really awesome! Everyone is so helpful and the response time is so quick! If you're looking for great service, download this app!

Executive Styles Store
October 29, 2020

I'm using PageFly on 3 of my Shopify stores. The customization is truly unlimited, and It makes paying for a theme unnecessary. They help with customizing anything you ask. 10/10 would download again.

lml-sneakers
Norway
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

October 4, 2021

This is a fantastic page building tool to help customise our website. Support is incredible, fast, and very helpful. Highly recommend!

glutenfreeshop.co.nz
New Zealand
PageFly replied October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

December 18, 2020

Customer service responded quickly. I like her.Hope there will be more template updates.Let us be more selective

SAYHON
China
PageFly replied December 24, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We do appreciate your feedback.
We will try our best to improve PageFly and create more templates to meet your need. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Cookie - PageFly Team

February 15, 2023

Such an easy way to personalize and design your webshop.
Also, the customer service is amazing!!!

www.copenhagensleepcompany.com
Denmark
4 months using the app
PageFly replied February 15, 2023

Hi Louise,

Thank you so much for your generous review.

I really appreciate your time with PageFly and I believe PageFly will never let you down.

Touqir | PageFly Team