PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Commun Des Mortels

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Reasonably priced compared to other apps like this. So many features it's amazing, and the support is absolutely fantastic. Only thing I wish for is that Shopify fonts like Helvetica Neue were included, as right now only Google Fonts are supported.

Mybloem

Location Switzerland

Very easy & intuitive app to use. A few small issues regarding the different page views, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. Team is very helpful and friendly, but sometimes you do have to wait due to the time difference. Also, communication is via chat which can be challenging depending on the topic. All in all very good value for money - I have not had any majors issues and am happy with the outcome!

Vogue Effects

Location New Zealand

Great App and great support that go above and beyond! especially Thanh!

Giavan

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great functionality for a free app but I did run into some issues when building a list of multiple accordions that expand when clicked. When I was editing different elements throughout the list, the app was extremely slow and actually crashed my browser on one occasion. It got the job done but there was definitely some frustration waiting for the panels to update.

Irreversible Bijoux

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

great application I recommend!
I had modifications to make on my shop and technical assistance to everything done

Dogstandard

Location Japan
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

こちらのシステムのバグのせいで、モバイル版を再度作り直しが必要になりました。PCは直してくれ、対応は早いですが、モバイル版は自分でやってくれということになりました。システムの使いやすさは、問題ないです。

Joetigros

Location Lebanon
Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is the best thing I've ever experienced on Shopify!!!! I had too much problems before with pages and especially for mobile friendliness and responsiveness. But with PageFly I feel super comfortable and happy, their service is just wonderful and meeting all my needs, I can provide my customers with wonderful designs and easy made. No experience needed, just everything you need is inside. and oh yes, I forgot to say that their support is super responsive, very fast, smart, finding solutions for your problems and hearing your suggestions to add features in the app later. I'm just super Satisfied!

Upets Nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app, we wanted some changes and the support is the best. Without charging anything they helped us.
The price is very reasonable.

Thank you guys for helping us out and wish you all the best.

Bookbumble

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a great app. We were having issues with a page, and they were really quick and helped us to solve it, without charging us for it.

Review Expert

Location Netherlands

We've been using page fly to make a custom theme for as little as a month now. However, we can tell we won't ever go back. Wow, it can do almost everything you can think of and is extremely fair priced.

Besides that the customer service really did the extra mile with helping us out with a bug that was caused by our root-theme. They litteraly changed everything and added extra features to it. And this was on a sunday.
Thanks again guys, this should be the number one app to install.