4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive features, and customization options. It enables the creation of responsive, brand-aligned pages. The customer support is often praised for its quick and efficient responses. Merchants value the app's affordability and its compatibility with multiple other apps. Some merchants suggest adding templates from high-converting stores. Despite a few criticisms, many find it a reliable tool for creating visually appealing, high-converting pages.

August 18, 2021

Great customer support. Great Customer Service. Easy way to build an advanced About Us page. Love Everything!

EnviroFootPrint
PageFly replied August 18, 2021

Hey Luke!!

Thank you so much for sparing time to share with us and the people who will read your words that you find our customer support and service great. Thank you!! That is fulfilling and pushes us to keep doing so!

If you need further help please do not hesitate to just drop us a message.
Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat,

Best Regards,

Cristian - PageFly Team

Edited January 15, 2020

Very Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

Savior Driver
Brazil
August 22, 2020

A great easy to use and flexible app for customising webpages which has to be on everyones store list. The free version gives the opportunity to test various pages and is enough for you to examine performance. Not to mention they're very fast and highly efficient customer service that resolves issues just as you need. A***

Top Nifty Solutionz
PageFly replied August 24, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on our app. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for our valued users like you.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Randy - PageFly Team

December 1, 2017

Excellent interface options. Simple to use and very prompt support

Hfsportsscience
India
August 26, 2019

Amazing support, fantastic app! Would really recommend to all of the Shopify users. It does its job very well!

Shopyte
Spain
May 20, 2020

I'd have to say with the help of PageFly's customer service & the app overall giving me many options while building an incredible page for either my homepage, collections, blog, or so on. PageFly never fails to disappoint me, everyone needs PageFly on their store!

Suave Silver
PageFly replied May 21, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir from PageFly Team

April 24, 2021

I was helped by an insightful and fast team that understands and finds the most suitable solutions, gives links for personalized video tutorials, apparently you can be advised by the same person which avoids repeating your problem to several different people #Gabriel10/10 ;)

Chromatic Regard
France
PageFly replied April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, Shirley! It really is a pleasure that we have you as our customer and I'm glad that we can help you achieve your needs!
Please, feel free to contact us whenever you need help!

Gabriel - PageFly Team

June 22, 2020

First - Great support
Second - The app isn't difficult to use after you go through it for a few minutes
Third - Great support.

PupPets
Israel
PageFly replied June 22, 2020

Thank you for your generous review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need any help with the app. We'll be delighted to help you anytime.

Randy - PageFly Team

November 19, 2020

Great company. Took some time to learn but they are very kind and helpful. Working with Touqir was fantastic.

FlowerPower™ Feminine Health
PageFly replied November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Edited January 6, 2021

I want to give Touqir a "SHOUTOUT" for taking the time to assist me on both occasion with helping me post my landing page and maneuver PageFly.

Sweet Revenge 305 Boutique
PageFly replied January 13, 2021

Hi Lola,

Thanks for your review. It is our pleasure to ensure that PageFly meets your expectations. Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.
Once again, thank you.