PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
PageFly
4.9
October 25, 2020

This app is fantastic! It helped me easily design my site exactly how I imagined it. But the best part is their live chat with the most incredibly helpful staff! I definitely recommend this app!

Finchley Camino
Time spent using app: About 1 year

You are so kind Elana!
Thank you so much for your 5 stars review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Angle | PageFly Team

Edited October 24, 2020

quality service is PageFly, highly recommended to increase your conversions thank you so much all my customers are converting in to money

Aruba Quality Dealers
Time spent using app: 9 months
PageFly replied October 26, 2020

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Randy | PageFly Team

October 24, 2020

Ok, I'll start out by saying I am a novice and web builders can be tricky. I hit a few snags but the support was awesome and they quickly helped my fix the issue. Amazing service and support. Would highly recommend.

Jak Figler Designs
Time spent using app: 3 months
PageFly replied October 26, 2020

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Angle | PageFly Team

Edited October 24, 2020

Good app. Helpful support. Would recommend if you're looking for a bit more flexibility in page design.

Huski™
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
PageFly replied October 26, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

October 24, 2020

Support is some of the best I've ever experienced. The app is great, some quirks for sure but coupled with their top notch support I'm a huge fan.

Primary Beans
Time spent using app: About 2 months
PageFly replied October 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager