4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop functionality, and variety of templates that simplify website creation. They value its responsive design options, advanced SEO tools, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's exceptional customer service and 24/7 support are highly praised. Merchants also note the app's affordability and regular updates. Many credit it for boosting sales and enhancing their store's performance.

August 30, 2021

Very nice and quick customer support. Had some problem with the distorted page layout due to the theme differences, quick fix. Also shared a screencap of some virtual office operations, learned something new from them.

SOLOS
Hong Kong SAR
PageFly replied August 31, 2021

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly.
I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

November 10, 2022

LOVE!! I was able to create the homepage of my dreams! A PageFly Representative helped me with my site update and was friendly! Quick responses also! :D

KeilanaDezignz
PageFly replied November 14, 2022

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly as your choice and we are so happy that you found PageFly helpful.

And PageFly always prioritizes customer satisfaction on top and we always try to do that all the time, so your feedback lets us know how we are doing, thank you a lot.

Have a great day ahead!

December 10, 2021

Great tool to make original page on shopify. lots of templates and easy to customize. The 24/7 support is very quick and kind.

レジェンドウォーカーストア
Japan
PageFly replied December 10, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

March 23, 2020

We have a huge inventory and we needed a fresh way to create pages for collections, events and promotions. This app is perfect for just that. I am in love with how simple it is. There's a bit of getting used to it at first, but once you click around enough times and drag and drop and see where everything lives, you'll be fine!

I needed to chat to support about something my brain failed to understand, and they were super quick to respond. There's a support pop up in the UI which is available at the click of an icon.

Thanks PageFly for the great app and for helping us make Shopify pages much cooler :)

PLATFORM23
South Africa
July 3, 2020

Pretty easy to use Great support team! Recommend this app. You don't even need to design one from scratch, just pick a clean template!

BLVCK THEORY
PageFly replied July 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your generous review. It keeps us driven to improve our service.
Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

April 20, 2021

The Pagefly app is really great and easy to use. Anyone who has a Shopify shop should use Pagefly. All elements can be perfectly coordinated and also optimised for all devices such as mobile or tablet. The support is really incredibly good, friendly and fast. And they solve the problem. I am really thrilled and can highly recommend the app! I use the app for an online shop in Germany!

AIRY GreenTech GmbH
Germany
PageFly replied April 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely words. I am ecstatic that you are satisfied with our support service and product, which will be a huge motivation for us. Anytime you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back, we are always here to support you.

All the best,
Sun- PageFly Team

March 26, 2022

This really is a genius app. It took me a little while to get to grips with, but after watching a few explainer videos I was a good to, and able to create amazing looking web pages. Every time I got stuck, the team was right there to get me going again.

Treasure Map Trails
PageFly replied March 28, 2022

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via LiveChat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

June 18, 2018

Works great! This is a great way to build your own custom pages with easy drag and drop tools.

The Delgado Protocol For Health
Edited January 24, 2019

Very helpful App for Page Building. I must say, that I am from a Non-technical background then also I was able to use this app very well. It is easy to create simple pages with this App. Try it once:)

sohopunk
India
March 12, 2020

So far so good. The app gives you plenty of freedom to create desire looks and designs. The customer service is also fantastic. Susan was very helpful in getting things set up.

charliedraws