Reviews (10,539)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app is praised for its SEO-optimized pages, seamless Shopify integration, and responsive customer support. It's also noted for its affordability and compatibility with multiple apps. With a variety of pre-designed templates and no coding skills required, it's ideal for enhancing store design and functionality.

November 22, 2019

Good customer service!! I switched themes, so my pagefly didn't work anymore. i contacted the customer service and they fixed it right away. Awesome!!

blokspot
Netherlands
April 10, 2021

The app throws out some issues and it's not always easy to understand why. I personally preferred the old editor. However, I dealt with Shagar over live chat today and he was incredibly knowledgeable and helped me solve my issue FAST! Can't argue with the customer service

Tahiti Vapes
11 months using the app
PageFly replied April 14, 2021

Thank you for leaving us feedback on the App Store, we really appreciate your feedback. We always put customer satisfaction first and our whole team is always trying to assist customers as best as possible.

Thank you for your time with us and we appreciate your feedback for our new version.
We will try our best to fix all bugs as well as improve your app.

Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

November 19, 2020

It is a very intuitive and easy to use app. But without a doubt the best of all is the support. They are super fast answering all your questions and of course solving them! Great!

Salad Code
Spain
PageFly replied November 20, 2020

I'm glad that you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

May 3, 2023

I've used many template builders and Pagefly is by far my favorite. For me, it's about more than just the builder itself, their customer service is incredibly helpful and quick. They walk me through whatever question I have and show me how to do whatever I need help with vs just doing it from their end. Solid 5 stars, the only thing it lacks is more templates IMO but that's normal for all of these landing page builders. Thanks again for a solid App.

lacetrap
About 1 year using the app
PageFly replied May 3, 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts, and also for your feedback as it means a lot to us!

It also makes me really glad to know that you're enjoying our product.

As discussed, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch if you ever need any further assistance.

All the best!
Lucian - PageFly team

Edited June 10, 2020

I used this app to build the FAQ page on my website because the Debut theme by default does not have FAQ template. Chat support was very prompt and helped me fix some padding/margin issues. Highly recommended!

Andaaz by JyotiDhawan
India
PageFly replied June 11, 2020

Thank you. We will continue to improve our app to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Mai Lan - PageFly Team

October 6, 2022

Absolutely love this app, the features are great and the customer service is outstanding! Had some problems with a page I was going to create and the help I received was incredible! Especially from Cristian! Recommend this app to everyone who wants to customize their website!

Ovano.no
Norway
PageFly replied October 7, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly.

We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. Your satisfaction is our top mission and we are happy to achieve this.

We are always here whenever you need us.

Have a great day!

August 16, 2022

Eine der besten Apps, um Landings Pages zu gestalten. Es gibt viele Templates, aber auch eigene Designs lassen sich einfach erstellen. Der Pagebuilder funktioniert einfach hervorragend. Zudem muss ich auch den Support loben, der nicht nur schnell und kompetent antwortet, sondern auch dabei geholfen hat, eine unsere Sales Pages aus einem anderen Shop-System in PageFly zu reproduzieren.

Mit Hunden leben
Germany
PageFly replied August 17, 2022

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

September 20, 2022

So far, for me it's a good application, the customer service is very quick to solve my problems, which saves me a lot of time to do other things, it's a software that can be recommended

CRUA-Monitor
China
PageFly replied September 22, 2022

Hi friend,

Thank you so much for giving me a 5-star review. It brightened my day, and I really appreciate it

Whenever you need help, please feel free to reach out to PageFly live chat and we are always happy to help.

Best regard,

Kathy | PageFly Team

March 15, 2019

Honestly the app is fairly limiting but for what it costs I can't complain. I would give it 3 stars but I'm giving it 5 just because of my experience with customer service. When I had a problem, their employee Randy went so far out of his way to help that I was taken aback. I hope that PageFly holds on tight to that guy because it's extremely rare to come across someone so invested in helping others and so thoughtful in his concerns and responses.

TapRm
About 1 year using the app
December 2, 2019

The support is responsive and fast, the app is powerful enough to meet most of my demands, meanwhile, not so expensive.

Uniqerlife