4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive features, and customization options. It enables the creation of responsive, brand-aligned pages. The customer support is often praised for its quick and efficient responses. Merchants value the app's affordability and its compatibility with multiple other apps. Some merchants suggest adding templates from high-converting stores. Despite a few criticisms, many find it a reliable tool for creating visually appealing, high-converting pages.

November 30, 2020

After years of building dozens of HTML, WP & Squarespace sites, first time building a Shopify store. support has been phenomenal, making it delightful

Sizzling Sex For Life
PageFly replied December 8, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review PageFly and thank you again for your compliment we always try our best to keep our support as responsive as we can. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any more help.

Max - PageFly Team

Edited April 11, 2021

I am new to this app and needed assistance after watching the provided tutorials multiple time. Shagar was able to walk me through step by step to upload my first landing page. I appreciate his dedication and patience. Thank you Shagar!

Elle Therapy Co.
PageFly replied April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your review with us, please reach us anytime for any issues or concerns.

Shagar - PageFly Team

March 26, 2020

I love the options. I'm not super tech-saavy and so none of the edits come easy to me, but the chat support folks seem to always be available and are super helpful. Thanks very much for this app!

Keepwood
January 21, 2021

Great and easy to use interface. Customer service is really fast and friendly :) Thank you Recommended

Yokatta-Knives
Slovakia
PageFly replied February 2, 2021

Thank you a lot for your feedback, this really means a lot to us.
Our team has been trying day and night to improve PageFly better and better.
We are so happy that we can help you. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Cookie - PageFly

June 16, 2022

Honestly, this app is probably one of the better page builders I've used in my 8 years in ecommerce. That said, the fact that after 4+ years of this app being on the market, it still does not have a usable A/B testing feature is a bit crazy to be honest. I've used many other page builders out there that have this feature but I have chosen to stick with PageFly (for now) because I do like the UI behind it and out of all of them out there it has the least issues. To say that you have to create a Google Analytics experiment to do A/B testing is not a feasible option, we have over 24,000 products that use the same page and to be told this has to be done for each product is just insane. I feel like an app that has been out for years, has many users, should have already had something in place for this. Also, speaking with support and being told "it's being worked on but we don't know when it will be done" is laughable as well. When I hear something like that (as an engineer myself) it is like saying, we havent started it and it's not even in our pipeline otherwise there would be an anticipated release date or at least beta date. Just a bit crazy to be honest that such a valuable feature when testing a website is not available after this long. The fact no one else is complaining about this is a bit shocking too.

Altered Way
Over 1 year using the app
PageFly replied June 17, 2022

Hi Gary,

I am Kate, PageFly's Customer Success Manager, I hope you are doing well.

I am contacting you today regarding the review you gave us yesterday. On behalf of the PageFly team, I am sorry for everything that made you unhappy with our app.

I spent a lot of time reading your feedback and the conversations between you and our operators. I deeply understand your feeling.

For many years, we still have prioritized optimizing and improving our core app to have long-term stability and especially this A/B test feature because this feature needs an exact working performance of Analytics.

So besides the UI/UX design team, the product team is also optimizing the core part.

Unfortunately, at the moment, we have not determined a release date for this feature, but I will discuss it in today's meeting and will send you an email notification when there is information.

Finally, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you for accompanying and sticking with PageFly from the first days until now, I really appreciate this. I am also sad that our app hasn't quite lived up to your expectations.

Thank you for your review comments, this is a big motivation for us to improve the app.

I hope to get empathy from you.

Regards,
Kate | PageFly Team

Edited March 15, 2023

PageFly has more flexibility for Designer to play around with the text and image elements that are limited by Shopify theme. I started my journey on PageFly by trying to build a landing page without header and footer, which works out easily and perfectly. I faced some issues while designing the banner image that the picture was always being cut off at some point even if the width was fixed. And their IT person Boo, who was really patient and helpful, guided me clearly to fix the problem by inserting customized coding on background image top padding. Problem well solved in the end.

If you are also building your own custom landing page(eg. adding a loop video without insert a Youtube Page), I highly recommend you to use PageFly. Although the interface could be a little more user-friendly with its design functions, the team members still support you well when facing problems. Recommended for designers who want more design flexibility without coding.

Nature Restore Inc
PageFly replied March 16, 2023

Thank you so much for your lovely words. I'm glad to know that I and the support team have been helpful to you. We always aim to make sure you have a great experience with us.
We really appreciate it that much!
Our support team is online 24/7 and feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

Boo | PageFly Team

June 1, 2018

definitley worth to try it, its easy to use and there are so many posibilities to make a amazing website with a simple free shopify theme.. I was suprised how good it works together with shopify... no waste of time to try it

Tasti Matt
Germany
December 12, 2020

It really helped me customize my pages to the fullest, very powerful app. 7/5 with rice, asked for support and got it within couple mins!

Remix Online Store
PageFly replied December 17, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your reviews. Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.

We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of products and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.

Once again, I would like to express my sincere thanks to you for your continuous interest and for always being with PageFly. I also hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Wishing you health, luck and success!

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

July 19, 2022

L'app è molto vasta e permette di fare moltissime cose, personalizzando molto il design anche per chi non ha esperienza di codice. L'assistenza è velocissima (live chat 24h), risponde con velocità e competenza.

Baracuta
Italy
PageFly replied July 22, 2022

Grazie mille per la tua generosa recensione. Siamo felici che ti sia divertito moltissimo con noi!
Grazie per la vostra fiducia, siamo grati per un cliente straordinario come te.
Se c'è qualcos'altro che possiamo fare per aiutare, faccelo sapere.

PageFly | Kate - Responsabile del successo dei clienti

Edited November 13, 2019

Great service and app. Immediate response when you have questions. Was almost switching to Wordpress until I found PageFly :) Thanks!

The Shaving Institute