4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows them to create professional websites without needing technical skills. They value the variety of features, including responsive design, advanced SEO tools, and a wide range of templates. The app's drag-and-drop functionality and seamless Shopify integration are also praised. The 24/7 customer support is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants also appreciate the affordability of the app, with free pages offered up to a limit. Regular updates keep the platform relevant. It's particularly recommended for those looking to create high-converting pages without coding.

April 8, 2020

We were looking to create better product descriptions for our products and PageFly is an excellent tool. It is super malleable and non-restrictive in what you can do, just drag and drop - it's that easy. It also integrates with other apps, making it easy to deploy your full marketing stack (as long as you're using the apps they integrate with).

Support is quick and helpful, too, which is also a big bonus. Would recommend.

Liquid Ritual
Edited October 29, 2020

I used PageFly to set up some custom pages on my website. The app is easy to use and when I had a question, their support got back to me straight away and was very helpful.

Bad Ass Cushions
Ireland
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

June 22, 2021

This app has made improving the look of the site easy and the support team are fantastic. Wish I'd added this sooner!

Treat Your Dog
PageFly replied June 23, 2021

On behalf of the team, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review!

We’re happy to hear that you like PageFly. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Thank you again for your feedback on the App Store.

Please let us know if you need our support.

Cookie - PageFly Team

November 18, 2020

Great app and great service they are quick to reply and helpful ! I recommend this app to everyone !

Boutique Thomas Marine
PageFly replied November 18, 2020

Hi Maxime,

Please reach out anytime you need our help we are just a click away from you :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

December 13, 2022

Absolutely phenomenal customer service!! I'm only using the free plan to make one page to see how everything works and the customer service has been spectacular! They'll help you set everything up with customized videos and guidance and their developers will also fix the code on the spot! I'm actually shocked at this level of service.... I wouldn't mind paying for this service AT ALL!!! Ten stars!!!

PocketStudio
PageFly replied December 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your time with me and my team today. I am so so happy that we can together solve all issues.

Thank you for being so amazing and give us chances to assist you.

Your satisfaction is our mission so please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

Cookie - PageFly Team

March 24, 2022

my first time using this app and it really changes everything for me. there was a lot of customization possible even with the free subscription. it does a lot more than the templates in shopify itself. the most amazing thing is the support you can get from the app. it is almost immediate you get connected to someone and they have always solved my problems and amazing customer service!

YellowMellowClawz
PageFly replied March 25, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

September 26, 2018

great customer technical support service. literally, 5 mins after i contacted them the issue was resolved. plus a super easy app to use. thanks!

petsmile
June 11, 2022

I have had very good experience with the Supporter Aldwin. The App itself is obviously very good as well!

AquaCanis
Germany
PageFly replied June 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so happy to have PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

August 20, 2021

Faris was very helpful resolving my issue. We've been using PageFly to password protect our page before launch and it offers a lot more customization than Shopifys stock page. Would recommend!

Jimbo & Jules
PageFly replied August 23, 2021

Hi James,

This is Faris again from PageFly team. Thank you for the review, I really appreciate it, I hope you are having a great day.

if you have any other questions just drop us a message, we are available 24/7 and are always willing to help 😀

Hope you have a great experience with PageFly!

Faris | PageFly team

December 6, 2022

It was perfect, customer support was great and every question was answered. All the page designs wanted are attainable. This is a godsend for operations people who can't code.

shawllarlife
PageFly replied December 6, 2022

Thank you so much for your time with me and the wonderful review you give us.

I am happy that you are satisfied with our app and support. It's a motivation for us to improve.

Let us know if you have any questions or need help. Have a nice day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager