4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows them to create professional websites without needing technical skills. They value the variety of features, including responsive design, advanced SEO tools, and a wide range of templates. The app's drag-and-drop functionality and seamless Shopify integration are also praised. The 24/7 customer support is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants also appreciate the affordability of the app, with free pages offered up to a limit. Regular updates keep the platform relevant. It's particularly recommended for those looking to create high-converting pages without coding.

March 10, 2019

PageFly is great - especially their support team. They are super responsive and try their best to help me when I have questions. Highly recommend it!

M2U NYC
March 27, 2020

Great to get started building your own pages! Way better than standard Shopify features and well worth the pro or premium price!

PREMVIDA
10 months using the app
Edited June 14, 2020

Such good support for this app, if I am ever confused they are so helpful. Makes building pages easy!

Scarlett Jewellery Label
PageFly replied June 8, 2020

Thanks for your precious words! We keep improving our services to make it as better as possible!
Please, be with us & reach us for any issues questions or queries anytime...

Shagar-PageFly Team

Edited December 22, 2019

The worst app ever. They went into my original web design files and changed things without my permission and didn't even tell me about it.All just to make sure their software works. I felt taken advantage of. It broke my website. I had multiple glitches, had to fix with my own time and money. It's pure vandalism. If this was offline there would be legal issues of property damage. Very unethical people. There are many more apps for page design that are much better. You can even check their replies to 1 star reviews, in which they are hostile and rude. Do not recommend if you care about your brand.

Magic Tree Discounts
11 months using the app
PageFly replied July 13, 2022

Hello,
Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience with us.
We always aim for the customer experience with PageFly therefore we have been improving our app and support quality. There is nothing more important than your satisfaction.

Since you left a review for us, our team has been working so hard to release many new versions to make PageFly better and better.

I hope you can understand and if you need anything from us, we are always happy to help you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

November 5, 2021

This app is making my life a whole lot easier! I'm able to modify pages on shopify and make them appear they way I'd like them to. Furthermore, the help desk has been very proactive and knowledgable. Thanks Angel for all your help!!

PantryChic
PageFly replied November 10, 2021

Greetings thank you so much for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and please take care!

Angel | PageFly Team

June 19, 2019

I can't recommend this app enough! It has everything I was looking for, it's intuitive and the live chat support is beyond anything I could ask for. Fast, reliable and knowledgable service. If you want to create an awesome, professional website PageFly is by far the best app in the Shopify app store for the job

RioJude
October 9, 2021

I've discover app by accident. This app amazes me and the support team is awesome! I would recommend this app.

Furkits
PageFly replied October 11, 2021

Thanks for the heartfelt review! We are happy that we hit your expectations for the app.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

February 22, 2021

LOVE This app! Tried other page builders and this one is my favorite! Takes a minute to understand the logic, but once you do it's really easy. Very versatile, and if you run into any issues support is amazing! Lives up to the hype!

Gatwick Games
PageFly replied February 23, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Have a wonderful day!

Max - PageFly Team

July 12, 2020

This app is SOO easy to use and add your own touch to. I started out using a different app to design my website and it was so honestly so confusing and didnt allow me to do exactly what i wanted creatively. PageFly looks SO professional and offers so many amenities AND THERES A FREE VERSION! Also, when i was having a hard time figuring something out, I was able to immediately receive online chat assistance! The customer support is AMAZING and really makes the user feel prioritized!! im so so glad i switched to this app! Would 10000% recommend. Seriously, dont bother wasting your time with any other app

officeglow
PageFly replied July 13, 2020

We count ourselves lucky for Pagefly users like you.
We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Aldwin - Pagefly Team

May 25, 2020

They have exceptional customer service. Always solves my problems right away & the app is easy to use.

GoGlamGirl
PageFly replied May 26, 2020

Hello,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Best regards.