4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop functionality, and variety of templates that simplify website creation. They value its responsive design options, advanced SEO tools, and seamless Shopify integration. The app's exceptional customer service and 24/7 support are highly praised. Merchants also note the app's affordability and regular updates. Many credit it for boosting sales and enhancing their store's performance.

Edited March 18, 2021

Added the app about a week ago and I've been off to the races making MUCH more engaging pages for our site. It takes a bit to learn the hierarchy of the different sections, columns, rows, etc. but once you follow the breadcrumb trail they provide, it's pretty intuitive. I'm thrilled with the app and wish I had found it months ago. Finally an easy way to create amazing webpages inside of Shopify. Two thumbs up from me.

SentryTell
PageFly replied March 19, 2021

Hello, we are very happy that you are enjoying using PageFly, for us it is a real honor to serve you, we are proud to provide this service for you. Thank you very much for sharing these words.

Please let us know via Live Chat if you need any help

Angel - PageFly Team

Edited May 21, 2021

Best customer support! Very easy to use and save a lot of time from customization. Always follow up quickly I love the live chat! Sun and the team is such a pleasant to work with. Highly recommend to everyone!

KokoLoveCo
PageFly replied May 23, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

January 25, 2020

Perfect, this is a really great app with a good helping service. They answered me fast and with precision ! I recommand this app !

Halo-Neon
France
February 15, 2020

Superb & furthermore support is brilliant.....even helps to input code if required further functionalities. Keep up the excellent work PageFly!

T2Print
November 26, 2020

Thank you very much, I love pagefly. I don’t make enough to pay for membership but mark my words. I will as my store grows I will give back to you PageFly. Awesome service

The Wayve Store
8 months using the app
PageFly replied December 11, 2020

Your review made our day and we’re really thankful for your detailed feedback.
We are also glad that PageFly could help you to build pages and we are always willing to help you whenever you need us so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help.

And we truly appreciate your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future.

June 3, 2020

I am absolutely in love with PageFly! I was not sure if it was gonna work out as it sounds too complicated, but I figured it out and also the best part? They have an AMAZING live chat. I had a chance to work with Emad from their team 2 times and he would just fix everything quickly for you. I am a particularly picky person. This coming from me, means they absolutely know what they are doing! I just upgraded to paid user as I was very pleased with them. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! A MUST HAVE APP!

EarthClusive
PageFly replied June 5, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Have a good day and stay safe!

Emad - PageFly Team

March 20, 2022

It's a really good experience in building serious ecommerce structure and kind customer service.
Andrea

Méllow
Italy
PageFly replied March 21, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review Andrea!
It makes me so glad to know that you are happy with our support and enjoying our product.
As discussed, please don't ever hesitate of getting back in touch if you ever need any further assistance, as we're always ready to help.
I wish you all the best for your store! :)

Lucian - PageFly team

October 6, 2020

The app has various new features that when explored well can take a webpage to another level in terms of visual experience. Also, Customer Service is amazing!

The Ayurveda Experience
Singapore
8 months using the app
PageFly replied October 7, 2020

We really appreciate your feedback. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.
Our whole PageFly team is trying day and night to work hard to improve PageFly better for customers.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

June 11, 2023

Destek sistemi çok güzel ancak destek hızı oldukça yavaş. Daha hızlı destek olabilirsiniz. :) İyi çalışmalar.

OyunEkipman
Türkiye
5 days using the app
July 25, 2020

I have to get use to it . But I start to understand the logic behind it. I like it
a lot What I adore is the 24/7 customer service. That is amazing when you are doing creative projects. Thank you !!

Emoclips Greeting Cards On Mobile Phones
Netherlands
PageFly replied July 28, 2020

Thank you so much for being the best part of PageFly. I am really happy to help and talk with you. I hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us when you have any question ;)

Nathan - PageFly Team