PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

La Bombilla

this app is truly amazing and the customer is service is incredibly fast. every time i had an issue they resolved it in few minutes

Cervitaur

I used this app to build page. nice app. pages look beautiful and attractive. and very cooperative staff.

Alencho

Just starting out, was struggling to do some things, but support via chat was fantastic!!

Stratzmedia

One of the BEST apps I have ever used! One of their live chat agents spent ALLOT of time with me perfecting my page. I really appreciate the help.

Kiper Official

Excellent support I've got from PageFly. We don't have a tech person that is familiar with coding, but the apps has made up well for us to cope with what we need. I'm glad to be able to build the page exactly like how I wanted it to be, and the customer support is amazingly helpful. Prompt and efficient! Definitely have to give it a try for those who need to build a page easily!

dankgeneration

Very intuite. Was able to built nice looking landing pages which converted visistors into buyers within days. The support is super fast and nice. Recommanding this app

Albero Organic

I've never seen such great support. I received an immediate answer to every question I asked to learn the systems.
I hope my landing page will succeed.

taewu_outdoor2018

I like this app, there're many functions I haven't used yet, it helps me to do promotion easily. And also the support is very kind and patient to help, I can design a website too even if I know nothing about it before, they are very helpful.

YourCarPosterCom

THE BEST APP FOR BUILDING A SHOPIFY STORE. THE MOST HELPFUL SUPPORT TEAM. VIAN, VU, AND TOUQIR HAVE ALL HELPED ME IMMENSELY AND MADE USING THE APP SEAMLESSLY SIMPLE. GOOD PRICE TOO. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS APP TO ANY SHOPIFY USER

Sugar Tint

Does a lot of basic things well and the support is pretty fast and helpful! I am not sure $29/month is worth it though. I guess I'll have to test and see.