4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that enables the creation of responsive and visually appealing pages. They value its advanced SEO tools, customizable templates, and drag-and-drop functionality. The app's exceptional customer support and mobile responsiveness are highly praised. Merchants also commend its affordability and continuous updates for improvement. It's recommended for enhancing Shopify stores, regardless of technical skills.

December 10, 2019

muy buena y sin importar el plan en el que estés te contestan rápido con toda la disposición de ayudarte

tengomadera.com
Colombia
March 4, 2021

The team at PageFly has unbelievably wonderful support. Their quick, around the clock service helped us in an impossibly short launch time. Highly recommend this simple-to-use app.

FanCutouts
PageFly replied March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review here. This can help us to improve our app and make it more and more powerful. We are willing to help you need our help so please feel free when you need our assistance.

Tristant - PageFly Team

February 28, 2018

Great App and great support that go above and beyond! especially Thanh!

Vogue Effects
New Zealand
January 12, 2021

I used this app and find better to use being time saving and less effort. Some issues I faced were about the template updation and real preview and pulishing it to the store as I was in trouble for once or twice.
The team should solve issues like mentioned if be from their and.
But what I liked the most is Support. They are quick and feels like your problem is just solved in no time.

Escape Welt GmbH
Germany
PageFly replied February 9, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that we can assist you and you are pleased with the result.
What you mentioned in the review, I can understand because sometimes, the preview cannot reflect the live view. This is based on different factors that in each case, we need to check it specifically.
And our template team is trying to update the best templates to meet all customer’s needs so please stay with us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any recommendations or issues, we are always happy to help you.

April 8, 2023

Great app and easy to use. Any problem is quickly fixed using the 24/7 live chat. Very great and friendly service!

By Banai
Netherlands
PageFly replied April 9, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

November 26, 2020

Thank you very much, I love pagefly. I don’t make enough to pay for membership but mark my words. I will as my store grows I will give back to you PageFly. Awesome service

The Wayve Store
PageFly replied December 11, 2020

Your review made our day and we’re really thankful for your detailed feedback.
We are also glad that PageFly could help you to build pages and we are always willing to help you whenever you need us so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help.

And we truly appreciate your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future.

Edited November 22, 2019

Great service! Very kind and dedicated people! I had some left-over code in my back-end, PageFly reached out to me and took care of it!

Strawezome
Austria
October 28, 2022

Extremly helpful Customer Support - Great App! I can recommend using this App for beautiful Landingpages.

KrimiGames
Germany
PageFly replied October 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our PageFly app.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Lin | PageFly Team

January 19, 2020

So far, so good! Made our About Us Page and Product Page and we could make it exactly as we wanted. The support chat is super fast and very helpful. We are looking forward doing more with this, since there are many many features! Thanks.

Superlit® Official Site | Dutch Plasma Lighters
Netherlands
November 28, 2022

I like this app so far. I managed to configure it with the help of a team member who assisted me along the way when I was stuck. He was also very patient with me. I like the themes Pagefly offers, and they are very intuitive. Well, def recommend it!

AllyciaStore
Switzerland
PageFly replied November 29, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us. This really made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you

Let us know if you have any questions or need help. Have a wonderful day, and take care!