4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive features, and customization options. It enables the creation of responsive, brand-aligned pages. The customer support is often praised for its quick and efficient responses. Merchants value the app's affordability and its compatibility with multiple other apps. Some merchants suggest adding templates from high-converting stores. Despite a few criticisms, many find it a reliable tool for creating visually appealing, high-converting pages.

January 28, 2023

Customer Service was very good, tons of options for my website customization. I would also like to thank Shari for his help. Thank you PageFly team!

AstroTech
PageFly replied January 29, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Shari | PageFly Team

November 9, 2019

this app is the best and the customer service is the best. they respond so fast to any question that i had on using the builder. thanks guys

Samirapparels
December 27, 2017

Have tried this app off and on over the course of a few months and I think it might be getting worse.

If the app worked it would be great but unfortunately has very many issues.

Causes my browser and sometimes computer to crash.
Will randomly make changes after saving.
Difficult to arrange between formats.
Have to constantly check site because it constantly changes by itself.
If you don't save after every adjustment then it freezes up and lose all your work.

I wish this site worked without flaws but would not recommend downloading.
Maybe if there was a paid version it would work.

Legging Saving
PageFly replied July 22, 2022

I want to send you our deepest thanks for such detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly.

We always aim to bring great experiences to all customers and we are gutted when we did not meet your expectations.

But thanks to your feedback, over many years, we have been trying our best to improve the PageFly app as well as support quality.

We deeply understand how important customer service is so I always train my team to enhance support quality to make sure that if you give us another opportunity. We will assist you carefully and enthusiastically. We are always here for you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Edited September 16, 2019

Just the best APP. I don't leave Shopify because this APP save me time and money and add me ALL OPTIONS and BEAUTIFUL DESIGN for my products, collections homepage,....with SEO ! Thank you

Poupee Sex Doll Silicone
France
March 17, 2020

The customer service is very very good! Anytime I have a question I get a response within the hour if not minutes. Its a great app, only reason why it isnt 5 star is that its unfortunately not that intuitive for a beginner like me. I am sure I will get better at with time.

oramii
Ireland
Edited April 30, 2020

I started using this app with no design experience however I am learning really quickly and have been getting a lot of amazing help from Randy. Randy has been very patient and extremely helpful with helping me bring my vision to life! I love how there is a chat box which is very accessible and fast. Very pleased with my experience thus far, thank you !

g e s t u r e s
December 25, 2019

i like the support. Randy was great! He Even showed me how to fix my problem if it happens again in the future with a video link. (Those Poor Guys Working On Christmas Like That!) However, I appreciate their dedication to our success.

Full Armour LLC
May 28, 2022

The product was great and The staff helped me to solve the problem in time .When I encounter difficulties my problems can be solved quickly .The staff can respond promptly and quickly .Thanks a lot

Aroham
China
PageFly replied May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We really appreciate you being our valued user and for helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Randy | PageFly Team

October 19, 2020

The customer service chat option is a great way to get help! Cookie, the representative who helped me stayed with me for almost an hour troubleshooting all my problems as I got to learn how to use the app. Thank you for the great customer service.

Nafsika Skourti
Jordan
PageFly replied October 26, 2020

Your review is really incredible, and we would like to thank you for such a detailed review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team because we always try to make customers satisfied by improving PageFly day by day.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

May 20, 2020

This is a fantastic app which makes creating user friendly pages very easy. Touqir from the support team was fantastic at helping me. I highly recommend using this app

sanitise-plus.com
PageFly replied May 21, 2020

Thank you for giving us such nice words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir from PageFly team