4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app is praised for its SEO-optimized pages, seamless Shopify integration, and responsive customer support. It's also noted for its affordability and compatibility with multiple apps. With a variety of pre-designed templates and no coding skills required, it's ideal for enhancing store design and functionality.

January 24, 2020

Paula is amazing! I needed help with my page when creating it and she told me exactly how to fix it and even did some of it for me! I definitely recommend this app!

Zappy's Auto Washes
January 17, 2022

Nice to help, even it's not on pagefly! Thank you for your patience and the nice work. It's really helpful.

L&L Skin
China
PageFly replied January 18, 2022

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

August 17, 2019

I have used this app for 2 days, It is a clean app, very complete, full of features. It was more than I expected. The support was fast and effective. So far I think it is worth paying the price.

Dakbiz
Edited April 15, 2018

This is an amazing page building app. intuitive, easy to use, great results and integrated with Shopify. Can't rate this highly enough!

Turramurra Natural Beauty
June 10, 2019

very nice and good customers services with the chat thanks Sami!

Mama Matcha
France
July 28, 2022

i used the app to build pages not possible to build using my premium theme and it works just fine 100% also the customer service was very helpful and responsive

MaddaloniJewel
PageFly replied July 28, 2022

Oh super great! I saw your review. I know that you are so busy but still spend time to leave feedback for us.
I am so happy that you enjoy our app and service.
In case you need anything else, we are always available.

Anna | PageFly Team

April 20, 2018

This app allows all your site to come to life, without any coding hassle. With all the customisable options you could want, this app is a must have for anyone looking to spruce up their online store.

An incredible app, with an incredible customer support team that are more than willing to help you with any problems you may encounter!

Cooking Utensils
Japan
Edited February 28, 2019

After the new update (New editor). Everything become so much worst. a lot of Bug, a lot of restriction. unable to view width and height, Just tons of bug that i cant list out.

OXWHITE
Malaysia
8 months using the app
PageFly replied July 14, 2022

Hi there,

We do appreciate your feedback on the App Store. Your feedback helps us to know how we are doing and see the issues of our app to improve it better and better.

With PageFly, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and we always try to make this.

Since we received your feedback, we have been working to improve PageFly with many new features as well as to make it more user-friendly and smooth.

Once again, we are so sorry for making you unsatisfied with our app. Your recommendations and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Thank you for staying with us, we will try our best to serve you better.

September 8, 2020

We just used PageFly for the first time. We are fairly new to Shopify and had a couple of questions to get us going. The help was quick and easy!
Thank you for helping us have a great Labor Day Sale!

TopLift Pros
PageFly replied September 9, 2020

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to see you again soon!

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

September 15, 2021

Great app. Handles a lot of the things we need and is very customizable. It would be great if it had some more integrations with other apps. The support is very solid.

ThePhotoStick
7 months using the app
PageFly replied September 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your balanced and fair review of PageFly. We are so glad that your choice is PageFly and we are so happy that our support team could be able to help you.
As you mentioned in the review, our team will put more effort into having more integrations with other third-party apps to meet your demand.

We are always looking forward to working with you in the future and we really hope that our whole team can have many opportunities to serve you in the future.