Reviews (10,545)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app is praised for its SEO-optimized pages, seamless Shopify integration, and responsive customer support. It's also noted for its affordability and compatibility with multiple apps. With a variety of pre-designed templates and no coding skills required, it's ideal for enhancing store design and functionality.

Edited November 20, 2019

Customer service is awesome. Kate was able to fix my problem i'd been having for 3 days in 5 minutes! Awesome support and you can build some pretty awesome pages as well.

Relax N Wax
Edited July 25, 2019

The perfect app for an easy page organization! Love the choice of sections! It saved us so much time for building!

bootysculpted
Bulgaria
Edited May 23, 2023

We have used this app when building other e-commerce sites.
It is very useful when customizing LPs and pages.
The UI is also very good and it is an indispensable app when using Shopify.

ROJI日本橋 ONLINE STORE
Japan
PageFly replied May 24, 2023

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Lin | PageFly Team

April 8, 2020

We were looking to create better product descriptions for our products and PageFly is an excellent tool. It is super malleable and non-restrictive in what you can do, just drag and drop - it's that easy. It also integrates with other apps, making it easy to deploy your full marketing stack (as long as you're using the apps they integrate with).

Support is quick and helpful, too, which is also a big bonus. Would recommend.

Liquid Ritual
Edited October 29, 2020

I used PageFly to set up some custom pages on my website. The app is easy to use and when I had a question, their support got back to me straight away and was very helpful.

Bad Ass Cushions
Ireland
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

June 22, 2021

This app has made improving the look of the site easy and the support team are fantastic. Wish I'd added this sooner!

Treat Your Dog
PageFly replied June 23, 2021

On behalf of the team, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review!

We’re happy to hear that you like PageFly. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Thank you again for your feedback on the App Store.

Please let us know if you need our support.

Cookie - PageFly Team

June 14, 2022

It is very useful for me to make pages. and the app absolutely helps me a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abyb charming
China
PageFly replied June 17, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5-Star review.

I'm happy you reached out to our support team via Live Chat so we could assist you. I understand that learning how to use PageFly for the first time can be difficult, but we are always here to assist you.

Please feel free to look around the app and contact us if you have any questions.

Angel - PageFly Team

November 18, 2020

Great app and great service they are quick to reply and helpful ! I recommend this app to everyone !

Boutique Thomas Marine
PageFly replied November 18, 2020

Hi Maxime,

Please reach out anytime you need our help we are just a click away from you :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

December 13, 2022

Absolutely phenomenal customer service!! I'm only using the free plan to make one page to see how everything works and the customer service has been spectacular! They'll help you set everything up with customized videos and guidance and their developers will also fix the code on the spot! I'm actually shocked at this level of service.... I wouldn't mind paying for this service AT ALL!!! Ten stars!!!

PocketStudio
PageFly replied December 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your time with me and my team today. I am so so happy that we can together solve all issues.

Thank you for being so amazing and give us chances to assist you.

Your satisfaction is our mission so please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance.

Cookie - PageFly Team

March 24, 2022

my first time using this app and it really changes everything for me. there was a lot of customization possible even with the free subscription. it does a lot more than the templates in shopify itself. the most amazing thing is the support you can get from the app. it is almost immediate you get connected to someone and they have always solved my problems and amazing customer service!

YellowMellowClawz
PageFly replied March 25, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.
Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day!