4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to create professional, responsive pages. It offers a range of pre-designed templates and advanced customization options, including SEO optimization. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and mobile-responsiveness are also praised. Merchants commend the customer support for their promptness and technical knowledge. The app is seen as affordable and capable of integrating with multiple apps. Some merchants suggest adding templates from high-converting stores and a filter for sorting templates by conversion rates.

Edited March 18, 2021

Added the app about a week ago and I've been off to the races making MUCH more engaging pages for our site. It takes a bit to learn the hierarchy of the different sections, columns, rows, etc. but once you follow the breadcrumb trail they provide, it's pretty intuitive. I'm thrilled with the app and wish I had found it months ago. Finally an easy way to create amazing webpages inside of Shopify. Two thumbs up from me.

SentryTell
PageFly replied March 19, 2021

Hello, we are very happy that you are enjoying using PageFly, for us it is a real honor to serve you, we are proud to provide this service for you. Thank you very much for sharing these words.

Please let us know via Live Chat if you need any help

Angel - PageFly Team

Edited May 21, 2021

Best customer support! Very easy to use and save a lot of time from customization. Always follow up quickly I love the live chat! Sun and the team is such a pleasant to work with. Highly recommend to everyone!

KokoLoveCo
PageFly replied May 23, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

January 25, 2020

Perfect, this is a really great app with a good helping service. They answered me fast and with precision ! I recommand this app !

Halo-Neon
France
February 15, 2020

Superb & furthermore support is brilliant.....even helps to input code if required further functionalities. Keep up the excellent work PageFly!

T2Print
April 5, 2023

Really intuitive page builder, with great online support.

Any issue gets resolved in minutes by a kind and polite assistant.

Delft Denim
Netherlands
PageFly replied April 5, 2023

I'm happy that we had a chance to chat and support you with the issues.

Once again, PageFly and I would like to thank you for your review. Please let us know if you need any help.

Have a great day

Junie - PageFly Team

June 3, 2020

I am absolutely in love with PageFly! I was not sure if it was gonna work out as it sounds too complicated, but I figured it out and also the best part? They have an AMAZING live chat. I had a chance to work with Emad from their team 2 times and he would just fix everything quickly for you. I am a particularly picky person. This coming from me, means they absolutely know what they are doing! I just upgraded to paid user as I was very pleased with them. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! A MUST HAVE APP!

EarthClusive
PageFly replied June 5, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Have a good day and stay safe!

Emad - PageFly Team

July 25, 2020

I have to get use to it . But I start to understand the logic behind it. I like it
a lot What I adore is the 24/7 customer service. That is amazing when you are doing creative projects. Thank you !!

Emoclips Greeting Cards On Mobile Phones
Netherlands
PageFly replied July 28, 2020

Thank you so much for being the best part of PageFly. I am really happy to help and talk with you. I hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us when you have any question ;)

Nathan - PageFly Team

August 27, 2019

Easy to use page builder with great features makes creating pages simple and user friendly. Great support team that are prompt and informative in their assistance.

FLOMEC®
Edited February 28, 2021

Great functionalities for your site, their support is amazing, 24/7 support, nice app for your site!

Killer Coffee Company
PageFly replied March 1, 2021

Hi Jessica, just wanted to say Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly, and Thank you again for the loving words you've shared I am glad to know I was able to help. Please feel free to get back to us anytime.

Max - PageFly Team

September 14, 2022

Switched over from another landing page builder and pagefly is 10 folds better. Customer support has been excellent and they are very fast to respond. Features and customisation is amazing!

Islashboutique
PageFly replied September 22, 2022

Thank you for the lovely words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

We are so glad that we could help you through your issues when using our app. If you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm Regards,