Merchants appreciate this app for streamlining returns and exchanges, enhancing customer service and sales. They praise its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and customizable features. The app's reliable performance, responsive customer support, and affordability are also valued. Merchants particularly like the option to offer exchanges and store credit as refund options, and the easy-to-use dashboard. It's recommended for supporting business growth and providing an organized return process.

January 25, 2024

We just installed the app so it is too early to write a review but since the customer service gave me prompt responses and setting up was easy, I put 5 stars at this moment.

elims
3 months using the app
January 1, 2024

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Excellent service! Parcel Panel app has made the returns and exchange process a breeze. Their prompt and hassle-free service ensured a smooth experience. From start to finish, everything was handled efficiently and with utmost professionalism. I highly recommend Parcel Panel for their exceptional service and seamless returns and exchange process. Five stars all the way!

Yoga Addicts
19 days using the app
January 4, 2024

I use this application in several stores, and it is really a very good application. Their customer service is also very good. I thank Donna for helping me.

Venlana
Morocco
28 days using the app
December 15, 2023

Well, I have a just started my store but want customers to be happy and installing this app, not used this app but the Parcel panel representatives are very fast to help and cooperative.

kromifab
India
About 2 months using the app
December 13, 2023

Fast, efficient, and willing to help. I appreciate the assistance. This was my first contact for support, so I have no complaints thus far. The product is easy to use as well.

Gamer Girl HQ
23 days using the app
January 3, 2024

I received great support from Donna. She helped me with my problems. She is very nice and friendly. I am very satisfied with the app

Safekitch
26 days using the app
December 19, 2023

Less then 24 hours with this app so cannot judge much about the app itself, it does appear until this point very good and for free: excellent! There are some bugs that i am working on with their help: the Service is quick, friendly (Donna) and efficient. Also they appear very open to suggestions for possible improvements.

HijabSalma.de Hijab Online Shop
Germany
About 19 hours using the app
November 14, 2023

One of the best free apps on shopify in my opinion, the app has all features I needed and the support is fast and valuable.

Diateck
Italy
3 months using the app
January 29, 2024

I have only just installed this app and so far it is exactly what I wanted and needed for the store. The setup process is very easy and everything can be customized as you want!

Excellent service. From start to finish, everything was handled efficiently and quickly

I would definitely recommend this app!

Elle and Elka
About 2 hours using the app
November 2, 2023

This app is freaking awesome and it won't cost you a dime! To begin with, the ability to customize return reasons and even include pictures is something that shopify seriously missed out on. And if that weren't enough, they also give you the option to offer exchanges and store credit as refund option to your customers. It's like the icing on the cake! And as if that weren't enough, this app is the secret behind hassle-free returns handling, freeing us up to tackle the truly important stuff.

D BIAS
India
20 days using the app
Channelwill replied November 6, 2023

Dear D BIAS Team,

This is Sunny, we are committed to building a high-quality app for DTC merchants to automate their return and exchange services, and we will continue to update the core features of the app, including automation, and carrier integrations at breakneck speeds in anticipation of bringing more value to DTC merchants!

Best wishes,