Reviews (495)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient management of returns and exchanges, highlighting its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. Features such as offering exchanges and store credit as refund options are particularly praised. The app's performance is fast and the support team is quick and professional. It's recommended for new or small businesses due to its free features and its ability to improve customer service and sales. The app handles returns seamlessly, allowing merchants to focus on other business aspects.

June 20, 2024

Prompt response when contacted. I especially like the free plan as a new store owner!

TaleezDeals
Trinidad & Tobago
11 minutes using the app
March 6, 2024

I commend Dee for helping me with returns, from policies, to adding branding to my store. This has been nothing but a wonderful app and customer support from Parcel Panel!

NovaNex Gadget
Philippines
26 days using the app
June 8, 2024

Actually haven't had a chance to interact with the app yet but so far the customer service as I am installing it has been great!

My Store
27 minutes using the app
March 28, 2024

Great customer service. Thank you Jessca!

By Allure
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
March 10, 2024

Pretty helpful app! plus great and fast support!

ROZEBERY
4 months using the app
April 11, 2024

Just what I was looking for! Very simple and easy to sue and price is affordable. I tried two other apps and price was expensive and they did not have a lot of features as this app. Thanks!

Nubiancreationsco
35 minutes using the app
June 22, 2024

Wonderful easy to use app, saves a lot of time and makes a big difference in professional look and feel.

RegaloShop
Netherlands
15 minutes using the app
March 12, 2024

Right now it was good to use

LifeKrafts
India
2 months using the app
February 27, 2024

The support is great so far. Don't have any experience with the app yet as I am just starting to use it.

Street Icon
Germany
About 1 month using the app
February 6, 2024

I just started using the app, so far so good, I think its very easy to use and set up :)
Donna was also really kind and helped me with something promptly - thanks for the support! :)

Midmood