ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track orders status in real time, branded order lookup page

Avia

This app is useful for both me and my customers to keep track of their order status which gives us both peace of mind. Works great and easy website intergration!

JustGoodKit Australia

Awesome app!!! I now have control over the tracking of my shipping that was stressing me out since COVID-19 delayed transit times. I have significantly fewer Angry clients, just ones that now understand.

MegaaMobileMall

LOVE THIS APP !!! LEVLED UP MY WEBSITE THAT MUCH MORE BETTER & HELPS MY CUSTOMERS TRACK ORDERS & ALSO WILL IN TERM UPDATE CUSTOMERS SO THEY DONT NEED TO EMAIL YOU

Karismaty

very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good

Floridian Supply

Beautifully made and works like a charm. Love it

At Boujee's

I’ve tried many tracking apps, but this one is the best. The customer support is on another level. Whenever i have some question or a problem to fix something they immediately assist me and fix the problem. Will highly recommend it to everyone that is looking for a tracking app to their store, the app has everything you need love the tracking page design and all the features.

Yooga-Pants

totally changed the way I deal with "where is my order" requests from customers! Simple setup and my customers and team love it too - thank you

Saund Pods

very helpfull tracking app for my store, it helps my customers track orders on their own, thank you....

DOGZS

Ich bin bis jetzt sehr zufrieden mit dieser App. Es ermöglicht mir ganz einfach selber eine Sendungsverfolgung auf meiner Page anzubieten, in meinem Design. Der Kunde kann anhand seiner Email und Rechnungsnummer oder Sendungsverfolgungsnummer suchen. Bin sehr zufrieden mit der Umsetzung.

BoostShirt™

Great , But its too expensive for the ammount of orders it allows , 9$ for 200 orders is way to much , should be 500 orders for free and 501+ orders for 20$

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13