ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track orders status in real time, branded order lookup page

PrepQueens

I really like it, very neat and customers easily navigate . Good app overall and good prices too. Recommended

Shop 'til You Drop

Loving it !!!! Really easy to use and integrate! ParcelPanel is a great example of an app that is simple and actually user friendly

Lovera Collections

This app is really straight forward as compared to other Tracking Page. After the initial installation, I had some issues loading my carrier's updates and contacted them. They managed to solved my issues within 1 day turnaround.

Please give it a try!

dattelpalme.ch

Great app, great UI. Exactly was my customer expect. The support is always helpful. I can 100% recommend.

Frreshjags

Very useful app. Thanks for making my job easier. I would recommend all shopify store owners to use this app.

ThinkThingz

It is a great addition to my shop. Helps me reduce the queries received. Some more personalization would be nice.

Space Case Boutique

I just installed this app, and it is by far the easiest to understand and align with my store, great job!

Dope-gadget

By far the best tracking app in terms of value / price.
I really like the estimated arrival time date (so do my customers).
Great customer support.
I just miss more analytics about my shipping (average delivery time by country, slit per postal services, ...).

Don't Furr-get the Cat!

Super cool. I like how it presents professionally and has extra features to give an all round show of information. I wouldn't mind something so I could show when an order is partially fulfilled..

VivirSalud™

The app is so usefull and great to help customers track their orders. Also have a good price and the integration with shopify automatic emails to send the notice when package is ready to be delivered is so usefull.

I kindly recommend to the app makers to add a feature or filter of orders that the tracking info where not updated in many days, in order to know if some package was lost or if is there any issue and help the customer before they have to notice, this would help to have a better user experience.

Regards