ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track order status in real time, Branded order lookup page

Debonair

Amazing service and app. Whatever features this software does not have, the team are more than happy to help you out with if they can!

NailPiece.co

I love this app, the layout is great and my customers love it! The first 20 orders are free to track so it's a great option for stores that are just getting started.

Voordeelmepper

Great app but if you use it on multiple stores take my advice; don't open the plugin on both stores at the same time. This will mess up all your settings and you will be forced to recover everything manually. So this would be something they would need to fix and warn for because I had to reset everything manually on all stores.

April 12, 2021

Hi Voordeelmepper,

Thanks for your update.

Our tech team are working hard to solve this issue completely, it will need some more time, after that, this issue wont occur again.

Feel free to contact us if you have any question or concern, we are always glad to help you.

Update:

Hi Voordeelmepper,

Just a notice, we haven't received any reply from the online chat plugin and the email, don't know if you have received our messages.
We haven't messed up your settings or delete anything from your account, this issue is related about the browser cookies, please kindly have a check from the online chat and your inbox.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards

Hi team,

Liam here, the manager from ParcelPanel develop team, hope you are doing very well.

We are so sorry for your bad experience with ParcelPanel, give us an opportunity to get all your issues resolved.

I sent you a detailed explaination via the online chat plugin and your account email address, please kindly have a check.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards

Gorilla Band

I love parcel panel!! I have used parcel pane in so many of my stores and currently running in two of my stores and it just makes my life easier !!! love it

Eliye

I.. just wow. The experience has been amazing. I had a small issue where the tracking page didn't fully fit in with my store theme, messaged the team about it and within 15 minutes they made all the necessary adjustments for me, looks seamless, and works incredibly. as a bonus, the app in itself is a must have!

Knees

Amazing, much better than Tracking Genie, perfect for dropshipping. It helps to free the customer service.

CAKE POP CLUB

Amazing customer service! Great way to let your clients track their orders. Easy to install on your webshop.

Enlusion

Guys...I have had so many stores, I lost the count. I have used Parcelpanel for each one of them, and I can tell you that NO other app provides the same TAILORED approach. Dropshipping? They have got you covered with hiding ALL chinese cities (I don't think there is many out there). A customer gets 100 tracking numbers? They have a way for him/her to track them with 1 button. I can't express how greatful I am to find it. All 1 star reviews complain about refunds, etc. when it is all Shopify's processing time and has nothing to do with Parcelpanel. Anyway, its the best app you can possibly download. Period.

Sophie's Essence

Do not install this app. The customer service is cheap. They invest money in cheap labor with poor quality.
Please, download better apps to track your orders.

March 30, 2021

Update:

Hi Sophie's Essence,

I just found you have reinstalled ParcelPanel, thanks for your trust, really appreciate that, so we can discuss a particular solution specially provided for you.

A detailed solution has been sent to you via your account email address: info@sophiesessence.com

Looking forward to your reply soon.

Hi team,

I sent you a solution specially provided for you via your account email address, please kindly have a check.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards

Zone Gears (PandaLunchbox)

I upgraded the plan, and they still charged me twice, when you contact them they will tell you that you won't get charged. and you will get a refund automatically. the app is good but they are scamming people with their pricing. Update: I asked some people that I recommended this app to, they had the same issue, When you change the plan you get charged twice, and when you contact the support they won't tell you that. until you see it in your bill. again, the app is great but be aware when you change the plan. you will get charged twice. and moreover, their pricing is too much compared to other apps. pricing is the worst thing in this app.
Update: I checked my billing again, not refunds have been sent.

March 23, 2021

Update:

Hi Zone Gears (PandaLunchbox),

Just a notice, we have refunded you several days ago, don't know if you have received our update.
Please kindly have a check your Shopify account.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Update:

Hi team,

Even though we have repeatedly urged Shopify billing team several times about the refund, it seems like they havent finished that.

In order to save your time, our tech team refunded you via Shopify API, please have a check from your side.

Feel free to contact us if you have any question or concern.

Update:

Hi team, you asked the refund via the Shopify support, so they need some time to process the refund for you.

You can check this Shopify ticket you submitted: Support Ticket 23093058, then you will know we have approved the refund request and Shopify will deal with this later.

I hope this can make sense.

Hi team,

ParcelPanel support team here, hope you are doing well.

Sorry for your bad experience about ParcelPanel plan, but we thought there should be some misunderstanding, the charge is totally based on Shopify API, here is the help doc: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps

Additionally, our support team initiated a refund request for you 22 days ago (the same day you contacted us), because we do not have permission to access your Shopify bill, so you need to contact the Shopify support team, they will tell us your last bill amount, after we approve the refund, they will process it for us. But unfortunately, we have not received your refund request through the Shopify support team so far.
We have sent you more information through your Shopify account email.

Look forward to receiving your reply soon.

Regards