Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Patissland

Location France

Simple et efficace. Je viens juste de l'installer et ça a l'air de correspondre à mes attentes. Good

July 3, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback on Parcel Panel with us. We will continue to provide better functions and service to our customers like you.🤗

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat.

sanovy-shop

Location Germany

The application is great. And no matter what problem you have, the support is fast and always ready to help you. I can only recommend this app to anyone who has an online shop.

July 3, 2022

Beam Lighting

Location Australia

App works well and seamlessly help my store a lot and the customer service is brilliant, very helpful people and fast at replying. very much recommend this app

Myriad Melodies

The has a lot of great features, different upgrade tiers, flexibility, and the customer support is great.

voncleir

Location Australia

Great app, very clean and user friendly. Lovely staff to help out aswell! Thanks team, highly recommend

Skate Yukon 1896

Very awesome customer service I recommend this app and I think it'll help build trust in your store

LeJewel

A great app indeed. their customer support is incredible and got back to me within a minute as they promise.

RainRayn

Location United Arab Emirates

super customer service very fast response and swift actions. i would definitely recommend this app.... it takes huge load from customer follow up. and made me focus on my marketing

Softlens Queen

Location Indonesia

I've tried several tracking apps and never found this app like this. This one has all I need for tracking the shipment. I am also happy because these apps integrate with other apps like loox or klaviyo/omnisend. Previously, I used a free tracking app (17track.net), and they haven't integrated with other apps. Parcel Panel also has excellent support. Their customer service named lexie helped me much and gave me more time to try their apps. Hopefully, I will enjoy these apps for a long time.

TheKittyDreamBed

Location France

Pleasant, professional and responsive customer service (Lexie). I can't say much yet as I have just installed the application but I am sure it will do the job properly.

June 26, 2022