ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track order status in real time, Branded order lookup page

goodgoodyuchen

This is a very good order query application that I have used. It brings a lot of convenience to my shop. It's really great

EDEN + ASH

I was looking for a new tracking app and this one is just righ! Plus, the customer service is exceptional!! Will definitely be using this and upgrading to the plan.

MK Vanity

App is very easy to implement into the store and offers ways to customize the tracking information- like if you want to add "packing your order at the warehouse" etc. in the steps of tracking. Easier to use than connecting customers to links like ParcelPackage, which takes forever to load. I like that the shipping info is also sent in the shipping confirmation email, which takes the customer straight to your site and not a third party app. Overall, very useful!

Us Smart Desk

I've been having issues with correct tracking code matching and couriers. I received immediate assistance and they promptly resolved the issue. Customer service is the most important thing :)

The Ring Shop

App has done wonders for the store and it would have been difficult to scale without them. Customer service is fantastic too!

yougiftswitch

This app does exactly what I need.
Awesome features, amazing support and great user experience. 5/5.

Elite Jersey

Really good app. Highly recommended. I would suggest that they add a push email or notifications to the clients anytime the parcel moves

January 15, 2021

UPDATE:

Hi team,

Zesuir here, the manager of ParcelPanel support team, sincerely hope you are doing very well.

Firstly thanks for your 4-star review left in Shopify App store, your feedback is significant for us to improve our service, really appreciate that.

Our support team sent you an email about your suggestion to email notification, you can search this email address to check it: parcelpanel@uppercommerce.com

Sincerely wondering what can we do to make your experience to a 5-star one?

Secondly, recently we specially organized a service team, carefully checked your ParcelPanel account to make sure everything is working perfectly, including the courier matching, store theme adaptability of tracking page, sync and update process, etc,.

If you have any question or concern, please feel free to let us know, we are always glad to help you.

Thirdly, 2020 has gone, Chinese New Year is coming.

On behalf of the entire development team of ParcelPanel, I would like to express our sincere wishes to you and hope that you will get better and better in the new 2021.

Stay Safe

Best Regards
ParcelPanel Support Team

InhouseRave

Highly recommend!! One of the best apps I've ever used, It allows customers to track orders and made my life so much easier. The support team was very helpful and responsive.

Firada

It helps me a lot of sales. You can edit everything on your tracking page. Till 20 orders its FREE to use.

pretty-busy

Excellent App, simple to use and meet all my needs, pricing is very convenient, additionally the support service is world-class, recommend to everyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19