ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track orders in real time, branded order lookup page

À LA MODE

Me encanta la aplicación, pero sería conveniente tener más envíos al mes en el plan gratuito para poder probarla bien y reconocer posibles errores antes de pagar por ella.

Actualización: Me han aumentado los envíos rastreables mensuales gratuitos, ahora me parece muy razonable. Gran app y mejor atención al cliente!! 100% recomendable

Si queréis ver un ejemplo de funcionamiento antes de decidiros a añadirla a vuestra tienda visitar www.alamode.es

nightcity clothing

A fantastic application that has made it very low effort to update customers with tracking information from a vast range of carriers, all on an in-built page within my store.

WRDS & WSDM

I've used this app to track a few packages so far, everything worked as described. Set up and customisation was really simple and I'm happy to have found this app so roll on with the orders!! Also looks very professional!

Fast Magnetic Charger

Helped me out so much! Finally found an app that made shipping so easy! I highly recommend this app!

SAJID Auto Online

noice

Njezan Skin Care

love it! thank you for giving us starter free we can give focus to our customers especially start up business.

Figured'Art

does its job, basically.

Careful, it does NOT cover the detailed tracking status translation.

The "Tracking translation strings" function described here doesn't work:

It can only translate a full string (without any auto generated names in it, such as city names, country names etc...). Therefore any tracking status including an auto generated word (at least 50% of the tracking status), can't be translated properly.

I hope it can be fixed someday, you guys just need to allow a "partial" tracking status string translation. I am not a soft dev myself but it doesn't seem to be a huge challenge.

Simply Detangled

Amazing for tracking shipments on your site. Also prices for each plan is really good for small start ups and big businesses alike. Highly recommend

Accessoire Smartphone

What I first like with this app it's that most parcels can be tracked, which is not the case with most other traclking apps ! Then it's fully translatable, including every single tracking message (you need to do it for every new message). The customer experience is much better than when you expose English messages to French customers... The layout is also cool and makes very professional. I strongly recommend this app !

Frienzypet

The interface and backend looks nice and very professional. I also like how the map looks and its easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8