Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by Parcelpanel

Real-time order tracking for your customers

Drown In Black

I really love the app and how it looks but I want to change something in my tracking page, the text shows white and it's not readable because the background is also white. I want to make the text black and I don't know how. Waiting for CS respond, but the app is GREAT!

July 22, 2019

Hi, we have changed the text color of your tracking page into black, now it looks better. Let me know if you still have questions. My email:parcelpanel100@gmail.com

Justice Jewelry

This app significantly reduced my customer service emails, saved a lot of time and stress. This is what I look for in customer service! Totally worth it!

Elephone

App was nice Recommended The design is simple and the interface is user-friendly It updates the status of my parcel fast

July 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! Glad we can help.

Utoper

Great tool for tracking orders! ,I can track my purchases from USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, China post, Hong Kong Post, and Singapore Post.I love the tracking page on my site, The support team is helpful and kind, not experiencing any bugs, good and simple UI. Thumbs up from me.Overall best package tracking app I've used yet.

nerdotaku.com.br

Muito bom aplicativo... e quando precisei de suporte foram muito rapidos e conseguiram esclarecer perfeitamente as duvidas que tinha.

jupitoo

Great app! This is an excellent all-in-one parcel tracking app always does a superb job delivering very detailed and accurate results about my shipments

July 11, 2019

Thank you!

UltraSonicx

Best app ever for tracking your orders, its really simple and easy to use.
The customer service is also super professional and fast.

June 19, 2019

Thank you!

Shop Personalised Gifts

It's a shame we did get a response otbour enquiry with an apology which was nice. In fairness it's a Great app for people using couriers but it will not track Royal Mail maybe an update in the future. Thanks for the reply guys much appreciated. As I said it's a good app givevitba go if you don't use Royal Mail

June 11, 2019

Updates:
Thank you, have a good day!
-----
Hi, sorry for this late response. We are a company based in China. And the last 4 days are the Dragon Boat Festival in China. That's why I reply to your email today.

For Royal Mail Tracking, we really do not support this courier. They don't provide API for us. You can check other third-party platforms such as TrackingMore, Aftership, 17track. None of them support Royal Mail tracking.

I understand your feeling and this one-star review. I promise you our team will reply email within 2 working days from now on. Besides, we really do not have many holidays in China.

Hope we can cooperate again. Best Regards.

Delight Lashes

Really good app. Good customer service. It is a shame that the only way to contact is email, but they were very helpful. Good app.

April 26, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! Glad we can help.

Imagination Mobile

So far so good. A few bumps here and there but customer service has resolved any issues I had. Would be nice if the customer could just type in order number on tracking page or email address but other than that, pretty good.

March 6, 2019

Thanks so much! We will consider adding this feature to future updates.

Previous 1