ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track orders status in real time, Branded order lookup page

Bennys Beauty World

This app is so good. I enjoy using it, only wish I could afford the monthly plan as a small business.

Hibou Calin

Really great app for tracking. The best one I have ever used. As a dropshipper, I am concerned about the origin of goods mentioned in the tracking detailed. Fortunately this app is the only one allowing you to hidden some words. Very Good job ! I totally recommend.

G.T. Stores

This app helps me alot ! and i love to use it, my costumer can track there orders realy easy with this app !

North Pole Sweaters

This is by far the best tracking app you will find for drop-shippers. Not only is the app great and customisable but the support is the best around.

Hannabigail

Easy to set up and the tracking page look really good. Like the estimated delivery option, this at least will give the customer their expected delivery date.

Zero Gravity

We've switched to ParcelPanel from a different tracking app and we couldn't be any happier than this. We're loving it!

Hiprotrainer™

Facile a utilisé. C'est génial. Le client peut choisir les différentes modèles proposées en 1 seul clic

La Bouclette

Perfect application. I struggled during days and days to find a good tracking application. This is the one you need. Easy set up, complete customization. Good price. AND the top of the top : The customer service. They replied to me on a Saturday evening in a live chat and fixed my problem in 15 seconds. Thank you !

Teeraphy

Best tracking app so far. tried many of them but this one is smooth and fully customizable. but having tracking issues on some orders like UPS. i hope the issue will be fixed soon. Thanks to developers! *Edit: Support team fixed all tracking issues. Now everything works great. Highly recommended this app!

PURE

Perfect. It does what it is made for, with "classe". Design options are good, customers infos about their parcels are complete and limpid. Everything is under control, what they can and cannot see, translations ect.

Maybe one thing that is disappointing about this app : Plans are selectables. It would have been so much better if there was a single pay plan that simply scale on how much order you made each month. I've paid too much for many month because of that :(

However, i highly recommend this app that worth his cheap cost if you have stable amount of orders each month.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15