Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by UpperCommerce

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

Rustic Breeze Furniture

This app is brilliant and so easy to use. I love it. Its perfect for adding order tracking to your online shop.

Kosiner

I used this app of tracking service for my customers, it's a professional assisdant, save so many times for me, thank you very much!

Not Roses

The app works really well and their support is really quick and helpful. I had some orders that were not tracking correctly. Their support got back to me the same day and had it sorted. Plus their pricing is better than other tracking apps I've used.

Jou Candles

OMG if you need a perfect tracking page and outstanding customer service THIS IS YOUR APP, I am from Mx and Shopify somehow cannot include Estafeta under their carriers but Parcel can, so I had to manually enter the customer tracking page under the URL section and because this is my main carrier ParcelPanel team made nice customization for my rules to show the correct Carrier and correct status, I will use this application forever!

SVIM

Amazing, SUPER helpful and quick!!! This is my first time using this app and I am very happy so far. Thanks guys!

Suitshaper DE

I use this application because it provides real tracking information for my clients. I recommend it because it is really effective

Belves Shoes

Really great app. It works perfectly and I like also the design. I use for my store for some months and always 0 problems.

Zone Gears

They have a great customer support team, I contacted them regarding an issues and they fixed it, Great job

Practikal Trends

I had a technical problem. I sent a video with the issue. They fix the issue very fast. Excellent!!!

Prodigious Hub

I love the app, does everything I need. Plus their support is very quick and helpful. Great for dropshipping.