ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track orders status in real time, branded order lookup page

TriBase Wireless

I was so impressed when I discovered ParcelPanel after failing with other tracking apps. I can't believe how great the free version is too!! It's perfect for me right now and when I scale up with more orders the middle package is so affordable something like $9 a month. I am so happy and highly recommend! This is by far the best tracking app I've come across on the Shopify App Store. Nice work dev guys!

Retro-Cycling-Jerseys.com

The app is really easy to integrate and set-up, took me 10 minutes to get a great working tracking page. Super value for money, highly recommended. I've tried a couple of other apps but reverted to ParcelPanel as I found it by far the best.

Barkroad

I installed the app, contacted support for some issues I had and they replied really quickly and helped us fix it.

Taurus Store

this app have help me in my orders, great app

Meathead Apparel.com

Works well, my only complaint was by default it would label some tracking numbers by cainiao when the tracking number was really USPS, making the package untrackable.

À LA MODE

Me encanta la aplicación, pero sería conveniente tener más envíos al mes en el plan gratuito para poder probarla bien y reconocer posibles errores antes de pagar por ella.

Actualización: Me han aumentado los envíos rastreables mensuales gratuitos, ahora me parece muy razonable. Gran app y mejor atención al cliente!! 100% recomendable

Si queréis ver un ejemplo de funcionamiento antes de decidiros a añadirla a vuestra tienda visitar www.alamode.es

nightcity clothing

A fantastic application that has made it very low effort to update customers with tracking information from a vast range of carriers, all on an in-built page within my store. This is definitely the best tracking app on Shopify.

WRDS & WSDM

I've used this app to track a few packages so far, everything worked as described. Set up and customisation was really simple and I'm happy to have found this app so roll on with the orders!! Also looks very professional!

Fast Magnetic Charger

Helped me out so much! Finally found an app that made shipping so easy! I highly recommend this app!

SAJID Auto Online